Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do Not Even Think About Posting
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Do Not Even Think About Posting Reply with quote

...anything to do with Jared Gaither. He is soft and a waste of talent. Feel free to close this thread. I just wanted to get this point out there.
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Do Not Even Think About Posting Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
...anything to do with Jared Gaither. He is soft and a waste of talent. Feel free to close this thread. I just wanted to get this point out there.

Lol. Seconded.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA I knew this was coming...good look Ovaw. I'll allow it Laughing

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
xXxHOUSEDxXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't that your man-crush at one point? I could've sworn you wanted Miami to grab him in the supplemental draft.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
Wasn't that your man-crush at one point? I could've sworn you wanted Miami to grab him in the supplemental draft.

Good, I wasn't the only one that was thinking that....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thinks its personal, ovaw8lover was probably stood up by Gaither on date night.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 4, Tackles 6 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 4 : Death 17 Joe 14
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
I thinks its personal, ovaw8lover was probably stood up by Gaither on date night.

"soft?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

He did. As did I. Gaither is a solid OT when he's healthy and wanting to play. The problem is that he's rarely either of them.

Big thanks to Big_Palooka on the sig!
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is our answer guys..... wait I forgot who we were discussing

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Violent you are correct. I thought it would have been a worthwhile pick as a 4th or 5th round pickup because he does/did have franchise LT skills. He is just lazy and that was the reason he came out in the supplemental draft. His grades had dropped and so did his commitments to the football team. He literally stole 9M from the Chargers. He is a veteran minimum guy with incentives from this point on in his career.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Violent you are correct. I thought it would have been a worthwhile pick as a 4th or 5th round pickup because he does/did have franchise LT skills. He is just lazy and that was the reason he came out in the supplemental draft. His grades had dropped and so did his commitments to the football team. He literally stole 9M from the Chargers. He is a veteran minimum guy with incentives from this point on in his career.

We all have these guys we have posted about on these forums....guys we really like in the draft who turn out to be complete turds in the NFL (if professional scouts get it wrong at least half of the time I'm sure we are much higher)...

Reading about him....I saw that was his issue....lazy and hurt...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

We all have these guys we have posted about on these forums....guys we really like in the draft who turn out to be complete turds in the NFL (if professional scouts get it wrong at least half of the time I'm sure we are much higher)...

Reading about him....I saw that was his issue....lazy and hurt...

Its one thing to not live up to expectations because skills do not translate but his fault is his own doing. I despise this guy now.
IrishDolfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Do Not Even Think About Posting Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:

I still remember the days when you said we should have drafted him and when would have freed us up to take Matt Ryan instead of Jake Long. Funny how things turn out.

Irish Dolfan
FF member #1205

Profanity is the one language known by all programmers!
Phinsnation84

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is the real deal! If Miami doesn't sign him to a 6yr $70Mil deal with 50 guaranteed, im going to be so freaking mad!! Laughing

Olivier Vernon
2014 Stats: 1 SACK 3 TCKLs 0 FF
Fender

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:

Maybe the Phins can bring in Gaither and Quentin Groves to assemble a dream team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: