Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DHB says the Lions are "very appealing"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
I hear he's asking for 6 million per year.

I've heard that about Freeney, but DHB's gotta be out of his mind if he thinks he's going to get that kind of a deal. $6 million over 2 years on a backloaded salary-heavy contract is more like it.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bears2308


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 2436
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan#1Pick wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
I hear he's asking for 6 million per year.


No way. Laughing Source? That's funny if true.


We had a similar thread in the Bears forum and a couple said he wanted 4 years around 6 per which is why he hasn't been touched. I don't have a link so take it for what it's worth. I'm sure his agent will realize he's not getting anything more then a million or two a year if DHB wants a job.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theuntouchable


Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 9374
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
_________________

MathMan wrote:
anyone around?

I feel..so cold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
theuntouchable


Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 9374
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
_________________

MathMan wrote:
anyone around?

I feel..so cold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.
_________________
Oh no, we suck again
- Calvin's out
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
theuntouchable


Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 9374
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao
_________________

MathMan wrote:
anyone around?

I feel..so cold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao

Some things are best left forgotten . . . now you won't log out for a month straight. FF near draft time is like crack.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theuntouchable


Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 9374
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao

Some things are best left forgotten . . . now you won't log out for a month straight. FF near draft time is like crack.


Trust me, I know. Ive been trying to log back in for 2 weeks now lmaoa
_________________

MathMan wrote:
anyone around?

I feel..so cold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18179
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theuntouchable wrote:
RyanFuller003 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao

Some things are best left forgotten . . . now you won't log out for a month straight. FF near draft time is like crack.


Trust me, I know. Ive been trying to log back in for 2 weeks now lmaoa


Ew.

Wish it would have been 2 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theuntouchable


Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 9374
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
RyanFuller003 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao

Some things are best left forgotten . . . now you won't log out for a month straight. FF near draft time is like crack.


Trust me, I know. Ive been trying to log back in for 2 weeks now lmaoa


Ew.

Wish it would have been 2 years.


Oh shush. I know you missed me big sexy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18179
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theuntouchable wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
RyanFuller003 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.


Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao

Some things are best left forgotten . . . now you won't log out for a month straight. FF near draft time is like crack.


Trust me, I know. Ive been trying to log back in for 2 weeks now lmaoa


Ew.

Wish it would have been 2 years.


Oh shush. I know you missed me big sexy.


I still have my half of our bff necklaces. You?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8459
Location: San Marcos, Nicaragua
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching quite a few games from DHB the past few days and I must say, he's even better than I thought. He's not a superstar WR, but we don't need that anyway. He'd be a very solid #2 opposite Calvin. He's not just a speed guy either. He runs solid routes and Oakland has really moved him around, like Detroit has done with Calvin. His hands won't wow you, but they aren't nearly as bad as they were his first few years. I would LOVE to get him on our team to take over Burlesons role the next few years.

QB- Matthew Stafford
WR- Calvin Johnson/Ryan Broyles
WR- Darrius Heyward-Bey
TE- Brandon Pettigrew/Tony Scheffler
SLOT- Reggie Bush/Ryan Broyles
RB- Mikel LeShoure/Reggie Bush/Joique Bell

With an improving OL.... Shocked
_________________
2014 ADOPT-A-LION: REGGIE BUSH

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theuntouchable


Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Posts: 9374
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
RyanFuller003 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
theuntouchable wrote:
Soooooo a faster smaller bryant johnson ...... um no. Id rather draft someone (which I think they'll do anyway). We've already got our drive killer in Pettigrew so we're set on that front.
LMAO. Long-time partner.

7
Its been a bit hasnt it?
Yup, nice to see ya around.


Ive been trying to come back for a bit now but I couldnt remember my credentials lmao

Some things are best left forgotten . . . now you won't log out for a month straight. FF near draft time is like crack.


Trust me, I know. Ive been trying to log back in for 2 weeks now lmaoa


Ew.

Wish it would have been 2 years.


Oh shush. I know you missed me big sexy.


I still have my half of our bff necklaces. You?


You know it boo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20181
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis Friend wrote:
I've been watching quite a few games from DHB the past few days and I must say, he's even better than I thought. He's not a superstar WR, but we don't need that anyway. He'd be a very solid #2 opposite Calvin. He's not just a speed guy either. He runs solid routes and Oakland has really moved him around, like Detroit has done with Calvin. His hands won't wow you, but they aren't nearly as bad as they were his first few years. I would LOVE to get him on our team to take over Burlesons role the next few years.

QB- Matthew Stafford
WR- Calvin Johnson/Ryan Broyles
WR- Darrius Heyward-Bey
TE- Brandon Pettigrew/Tony Scheffler
SLOT- Reggie Bush/Ryan Broyles
RB- Mikel LeShoure/Reggie Bush/Joique Bell

With an improving OL.... Shocked

All I've gotta say is that that "improving OL" needs to improve. As it stands, it's substantially worse than last year's. We've added no one, and you'd be hard-pressed to convince me that losing three starters is a good thing. I might even be willing to spot you Reiff as an upgrade to one of those positions--which still shouldn't even be guaranteed since he's only ever played TE in the NFL--but we need help there, bad.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group