Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jared Gaither released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Jared Gaither released! Reply with quote

I know we're stacked at the RT position but this guy here would be an upgrade to the front line....

WDYT?

HTTR = B.S.H. University

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/27/chargers-to-release-jared-gaither/
rizzy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jared Gaither released! Reply with quote

TruSkinsFan wrote:
I know we're stacked at the RT position but this guy here would be an upgrade to the front line....

WDYT?

HTTR = B.S.H. University

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/27/chargers-to-release-jared-gaither/

I would not consider us stacked, I would still consider that a weakness we just haven't had money to sign someone better than Polumbus like Winston/Harris etc
NHL-Capitals
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way. Too injured and not athletic enough to fit our scheme
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Jared Gaither released! Reply with quote

rizzy wrote:
TruSkinsFan wrote:

WDYT?

HTTR = B.S.H. University

I would not consider us stacked, I would still consider that a weakness we just haven't had money to sign someone better than Polumbus like Winston/Harris etc
from what I've been reading about Pashos, he could surprise us this year. He played the entire 2011 season with a ruptured tendon in his foot. When looking at Pashos, I'd say its better to review the one from 2010 who was much better and we wanted to sign but went to the Browns instead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: