Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Start of Free Agency 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Quote:
When Josh Cribbs visited #Raiders on Mon, he passed a physical for his knee. They extended a contract offer. But 3 other teams interested

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3469/josh-cribbs

No Sheldon Richardson, but would be nice to have a ST's ace for a change.

True, but Cribs does have longer arms than Floyd.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Quote:
When Josh Cribbs visited #Raiders on Mon, he passed a physical for his knee. They extended a contract offer. But 3 other teams interested

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3469/josh-cribbs

No Sheldon Richardson, but would be nice to have a ST's ace for a change.

True, but Cribs does have longer arms than Floyd.

Well played sir. Well played.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt mind signing Brian Price to reserved injured list. See if he can get it on track.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised nobody has mentioned Woodson's comments last night.

Said he would play for a rebuilding team now just wants to play football. I think it would be a solid move. Having Young backing up both S positions.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:

Said he would play for a rebuilding team now just wants to play football. I think it would be a solid move. Having Young backing up both S positions.

I just saw that, too. I would love to get him right now. I know he is not the same player he once was, but he is still an intelligent, versatile defender with enough athleticism left to get the job done. He would be a good mentor for our younger DBs as well.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

I just saw that, too. I would love to get him right now. I know he is not the same player he once was, but he is still an intelligent, versatile defender with enough athleticism left to get the job done. He would be a good mentor for our younger DBs as well.

Agreed, I really would love it for us to make a strong push to sign him. One of my favorite Raiders of all time. I think 24 is free. Cool

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:

How many damn CBs do we need?? Sheesh..... Also, he'd probably be too expensive. Let's focus on some areas of the team we haven't addressed the entire off-season like we have w/ CBs. If great CBs were the keys to success, Al would've been the best known drafter in the history of the league, twice. Instead we used all these picks and took all these CB free agents to just suck year in and year out.

That says enough to me. Let's focus our attention elsewhere.

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

How many damn CBs do we need?? Sheesh..... Also, he'd probably be too expensive. Let's focus on some areas of the team we haven't addressed the entire off-season like we have w/ CBs. If great CBs were the keys to success, Al would've been the best known drafter in the history of the league, twice. Instead we used all these picks and took all these CB free agents to just suck year in and year out.

Pretty sure he'd play FS, where we have Bradain Ross and Usama Young. The thought of going into the season with just them and no attempt at an alternative doesn't give you the creeps?

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Pretty sure he'd play FS, where we have Bradain Ross and Usama Young. The thought of going into the season with just them and no attempt at an alternative doesn't give you the creeps?

I stand corrected. I wouldn't mind that. I could still live w/ Young from what I've seen of him in limited time but more since becoming a Brown a couple years ago, but yeah, the position could be upgraded.

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

I stand corrected. I wouldn't mind that. I could still live w/ Young from what I've seen of him in limited time but more since becoming a Brown a couple years ago, but yeah, the position could be upgraded.

Well alllllllllllrighty then. Wink

The biggest asset of having him around wouldn't even be his skillset or his effect on the whole locker room. It would be how much he could help DJ Hayden.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Oakland Raiders are considering veteran punters to compete with young, but raw Marquette King.

The Raiders recently worked out veterans Jason Baker and Mat McBriar. The Raiders are seriously considering bringing in a veteran to compete with King. It would be the smart move. King has a huge leg, but he was inconsistent last summer and he has no regular-season NFL experience. The team still believes in King, but like every other position, the Raiders want competition.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd be able to help him a lot once week 8 rolled around and he returned to his Raider ways and got very hurt Smile

PM sig requests.
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets stay with King at punter, and personally I say no to CW (give youth a chance), only FA's I'm interested now are on the DL (anther DE and NT)
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Don't forget Reggie Smith.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:
The Oakland Raiders are considering veteran punters to compete with young, but raw Marquette King.

The Raiders recently worked out veterans Jason Baker and Mat McBriar. The Raiders are seriously considering bringing in a veteran to compete with King. It would be the smart move. King has a huge leg, but he was inconsistent last summer and he has no regular-season NFL experience. The team still believes in King, but like every other position, the Raiders want competition.

Oh.......no. The King swag homers are not going to like this. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 36 of 100

Jump to: