Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Start of Free Agency 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macklemore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 13m
Interested to hear that Vince Young was among the QBs that worked out for #Raiders yesterday. So did Troy Smith. Heard Vince looked good.

VY would be my #1 choice at this stage. He has starting potential and a career winning record. Hungry and could push Flynn.

what? you don't like Terrelle Pryor but you want this bum? Terrelle has more potential, is hungrier and could push Flynn a lot harder than Young. a career winning record shouldn't hold any weight in any type of discussion ever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Quote:
Interested to hear that Vince Young was among the QBs that worked out for #Raiders yesterday. So did Troy Smith. Heard Vince looked good.

VY would be my #1 choice at this stage. He has starting potential and a career winning record. Hungry and could push Flynn.

what? you don't like Terrelle Pryor but you want this bum? Terrelle has more potential, is hungrier and could push Flynn a lot harder than Young. a career winning record shouldn't hold any weight in any type of discussion ever.

VY throws a better ball than Pryor everyday of the week. Sorry, but until Pryor can show accuracy and the inability to loft balls he's simply nothing more than a gimmick option. This is a passing league.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
macklemore wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Quote:

VY throws a better ball than Pryor everyday of the week. Sorry, but until Pryor can show accuracy and the inability to loft balls he's simply nothing more than a gimmick option. This is a passing league.

what VY are you watching? did you see his game against Seattle a couple years ago? the guy can't throw and he is as dumb as a rock.. Vince Young will be 30 next month, he has no potential.. he probably wont even be on a roster this year, unless we sign him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Guess it'd be more appropriate in here.

We reportedly worked out Troy Smith and Vince Young this week FWIW.

Uh oh. I feel a Spikes thread coming. Hahahaha!!! Laughing

Raider X hooked me with the sig
true2form

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
macklemore wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Quote:

I usually stay outta these debates, but really? You're really saying VY is better than TP? They're pretty much the same guy except TP is younger with upside and no headcase issues.

I love what Reggie is doing by filling out the roster and adding competition. However, QB is not one of the positions that IMO you can just throw bodies at. I would much rather draft a QB in the later rounds or get an UDFA to man the #3 spot then just shove in somebody with a name. We have a great chance to start fresh and develop our own guys.

The real question here is that we're looking at mobile QBs to fill in. VY, Wallace, and Smith all line up with TP and not Flynn. It may not mean anything, just an observation.
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

LMAO stop. You're gonna get him mad lol
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Quote:

Cried his way outta Tennessee. Proclaimed Eagles as the "Dream Team" failed as a fill in there. Bills release him.

If he's "pushing" Flynn we are SCREWED.

Troy Smith I don't mind. I still think he has some potential.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We sure are getting QB's that have mobility. Flynn has underrated mobility, Pryor is one of the most mobile in the NFL, and now Young/Smith? Olson must have some crazy plays drawn up.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
We sure are getting QB's that have mobility. Flynn has underrated mobility, Pryor is one of the most mobile in the NFL, and now Young/Smith? Olson must have some crazy plays drawn up.

lol. Just read your sig.

Funny I wait forever to buy a new generation jersey. Finally, we draft McClain and I say to myself surely this guy will be here for a while. Safest pick I can remember in recent history, so I buy his. Guess I need to wait another year or two before getting another one. lol
oak42069

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Quote:

Cried his way outta Tennessee. Proclaimed Eagles as the "Dream Team" failed as a fill in there. Bills release him.

If he's "pushing" Flynn we are SCREWED.

Troy Smith I don't mind. I still think he has some potential.

this

all of it but particularly the bold
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top remaining free agents. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000150953/article/nfl-free-agency-the-top-remaining-players
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Laughing
big_palooka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Top remaining free agents. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000150953/article/nfl-free-agency-the-top-remaining-players

Brandon Moore would be a nice option at LG.

What the heck happened to Peyton Hillis? Why did his game fall off so dramatically?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

Brandon Moore would be a nice option at LG.

What the heck happened to Peyton Hillis? Why did his game fall off so dramatically?

Word is he doesnt love football.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

At first I was extremely confused about what this meant, then I read something and it made sense LOL.

I get you're just razzing him but hell, he's right 90% of the time. No one's perfect Smile

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 27 of 100

Jump to: