Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Start of Free Agency 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000265765/article/cowboys-dont-view-demarco-murray-as-franchise-rb

Quote:
It's a slight surprise to hear the Cowboys would like to move on from Murray, but his injuries have undercut his productivity. Getting a running back who can stay healthy, carry the load and take some of the pressure off Tony Romo appears to be what Jerry Jones now is chasing.

Laughing Laughing

Think Reggie could dupe Jerry Jones into trading Murray for McFadden because of his lust for Arkansas? Trade one injury prone back for another? Personally, I think Murray is a better back when healthy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000265765/article/cowboys-dont-view-demarco-murray-as-franchise-rb

Quote:
It's a slight surprise to hear the Cowboys would like to move on from Murray, but his injuries have undercut his productivity. Getting a running back who can stay healthy, carry the load and take some of the pressure off Tony Romo appears to be what Jerry Jones now is chasing.

Laughing Laughing

Think Reggie could dupe Jerry Jones into trading Murray for McFadden because of his lust for Arkansas? Trade one injury prone back for another? Personally, I think Murray is a better back when healthy

idw a swap. rather trade mcfadden for a pick.....it is jerry tho, might get a 2nd if we pray hard enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Quote:

Laughing Laughing

idw a swap. rather trade mcfadden for a pick.....it is jerry tho, might get a 2nd if we pray hard enough

Send Jerry some 2011 game tape on McFadden and then

Murray and a 5th for Mcfadden. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AP to the Cowboys.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
lilcrazycat1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
AP to the Cowboys.

not with their cap situation
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

Quote:

Laughing Laughing

Disagree with that, but tbh I don't think it'd matter because Murray would just get hurt the same way McFadden will. I'd rather try to pry a 3rd from him.

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really crazy how much an elite WR can change the course of a game. I am looking hard at WR in the draft next year. Our D has played great this year, and I am a firm believing that once Veld, Watson, Wiz, Pashos... whoever comes back, our o line will be solid. I want to target a playmaker for our O. The only constant threat we have is Pryor. Reece is not utilized well, the WR's have been inconsistent, McFadden is fragile, the list goes on. We need a true playmaker to help our Pryors progression and give our D a fricken break. I think Moore could be an absolutely lethal #3, and a solid #2. I dont think he ever will be an elite number one though, and that is what we need more than anything. Mike Evans is having an insane season this year and would be available where we pick. He brings some much needed physicality, size, hands and route running that we seem to lack constantly. I would target Nicks aswell since we have unreal money this off season.

1: Nicks
2. Evans
3. Moore
4. Streater
5. Butler

No way our O continues to stall with those dudes on our team. Cool

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya liking Mike Evans big time especially if we pick after top 10.
Makes me wish we got to see more of Watson. Wouldnt mind trading Veldheer for a high pick to a team trying to compete. Get two top 32 picks to work with. Biggest holes for me so far are WR1(big goes after the ball) and LG. Moore and Streater are rotational at #2/#3. I am hoping by next year our TE depth will move forward on the lineup.

Help on the DL is needed but they have thus far proved they can still win mathcup's with the guys we got and generate some pass rush. I think helping out this offense will go much longer ways than defense. And we can still find good players on the DL after round #1.
Rolni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Makes me wish we got to see more of Watson. Wouldnt mind trading Veldheer for a high pick to a team trying to compete. Get two top 32 picks to work with. Biggest holes for me so far are WR1(big goes after the ball) and LG. Moore and Streater are rotational at #2/#3. I am hoping by next year our TE depth will move forward on the lineup.

Help on the DL is needed but they have thus far proved they can still win mathcup's with the guys we got and generate some pass rush. I think helping out this offense will go much longer ways than defense. And we can still find good players on the DL after round #1.

I would hate to see Veldheer go unless his injury is a long term concern...

A true #1WR like Evans or like Nicks from the FA market could do wonders to this team offensively...
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

A true #1WR like Evans or like Nicks from the FA market could do wonders to this team offensively...

I was against trading Veldheer also but had Watson been able to play I could be onboard with it. Mainly because if Pryor is going to be our QB for the foreseable future there are other options that might fit his pocket presense or lack theroff better or the same. Now we had a QB like Palmer (style) then ya would never get rid of Veldheer.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

I was against trading Veldheer also but had Watson been able to play I could be onboard with it. Mainly because if Pryor is going to be our QB for the foreseable future there are other options that might fit his pocket presense or lack theroff better or the same. Now we had a QB like Palmer (style) then ya would never get rid of Veldheer.
Yeah! Let's trade our best Olineman so the QB can have even less time to throw the ball to those #1WR's. Please Veldheer and Watson could be our bookends for years to come, with Wiz at C we must fix the G positions and with the money we have and draft we can sill get a #1WR and all that, so why trade Veldheer for the sake of getting a extra pick to develop.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Yeah! Let's trade our best Olineman so the QB can have even less time to throw the ball to those #1WR's. Please Veldheer and Watson could be our bookends for years to come, with Wiz at C we must fix the G positions and with the money we have and draft we can sill get a #1WR and all that, so why trade Veldheer for the sake of getting a extra pick to develop.
An extra 1st round pick yes. For one money. Yes we are wide open in the bank next season however if we really add pieces and resign some of our own it wont stay that way for long after next season. The logic is that Veldheer compared to decent LT play whether vet, Watson, or rookie with a mobile QB like Pryor isnt going to make much of a difference. He if he is moving around trying to make plays it neutralizes some of Veldheer's talents. Now I would only doing this having seen Watson play LT for a couple games to see if he can hold up that spot. Been happy with McCants thus far and Pashos/Barnes still in the mix at OT as well.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

An extra 1st round pick yes. For one money. Yes we are wide open in the bank next season however if we really add pieces and resign some of our own it wont stay that way for long after next season. The logic is that Veldheer compared to decent LT play whether vet, Watson, or rookie with a mobile QB like Pryor isnt going to make much of a difference. He if he is moving around trying to make plays it neutralizes some of Veldheer's talents. Now I would only doing this having seen Watson play LT for a couple games to see if he can hold up that spot. Been happy with McCants thus far and Pashos/Barnes still in the mix at OT as well.
Pasho's and Barnes both over 30 and about to be out of the league. The idea is to be able to have Pryor throw from the pocket sometimes, without having to run around all game. McCants? Please whoever said he didn't give up any sacks didn't watch the tape. What makes sense about getting rid of your LT then using a pick to replace him, with someone who would need time to develop and possibly bust. How many decent LT's are out there? We have one let's keep him.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Rolni wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Pasho's and Barnes both over 30 and about to be out of the league. The idea is to be able to have Pryor throw from the pocket sometimes, without having to run around all game. McCants? Please whoever said he didn't give up any sacks didn't watch the tape. What makes sense about getting rid of your LT then using a pick to replace him, with someone who would need time to develop and possibly bust. How many decent LT's are out there? We have one let's keep him.

The point is we havnt lost any games this year because of how Barnes played at LT. Also meaningless because as I said before Watson would have been the fill in solution but we havnt seen him play enough to make that determination.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaddu was released.

Fred Davis on the block. Not sure we need him if he blocking hasnt gotten any better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 69 of 100

Jump to: