Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns should get Tim Tebow to compete with Weeden!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAURINAITIS33

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
LAURINAITIS33 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I would seriously rather have Derek Andersuck back before Tebow and anyone ho has been here a while knows just how I feel about him

Didn't you post that earlier?

yes I did and it still holds merit now as Anderson is my least favorite Browns player ever

I go with Clifford Charlton because I wanted Chris Spielman so bad but we already had the great Mike Junkin another personal favorite
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURINAITIS33 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
LAURINAITIS33 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
I would seriously rather have Derek Andersuck back before Tebow and anyone ho has been here a while knows just how I feel about him

yes I did and it still holds merit now as Anderson is my least favorite Browns player ever

I go with Clifford Charlton because I wanted Chris Spielman so bad but we already had the great Mike Junkin another personal favorite

least favorite browns player of all time....

hmmm.... Id have to think on that for a second.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, lets do it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:
Really hard to post on this forum. Seems like unless your one of the "Gods" who have 20,000 post, your opinions are just mocked and laughed at. Nice to see this forum hasnt changed in all the years ive been here. Reason #1 why i dont post.

Dude don't be afraid of being laughed at or mocked. Say what you have to say. Everyone started off with a big 0 in the post count. No ones a god in this forum.

.... Except horny all hail horny!!!

Even he get's mocked for being a hobbit.

When we all really know he's Sauron.
bruceb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
LAURINAITIS33 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
LAURINAITIS33 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

least favorite browns player of all time....

hmmm.... Id have to think on that for a second.

Steve Holden. If I remember correctly, it was between him and Isaac Curtis and, of course, we chose poorly.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
He has the physical tools.....

We will have to agree to disagree here. He has awful mechanics, upper and lower body, poor accuracy and generally stares one guy down and runs if he isn't open. There are many good reasons why the Jets wouldn't let him see the field, but the competition really wasn't one.

Greg McElroy. A 7th round rookie.

Let the thought of Greg McElroy starting over Tim Tebow resonate for a few fleeting moments.
bruceb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetcalfUpMiddle wrote:
Really hard to post on this forum. Seems like unless your one of the "Gods" who have 20,000 post, your opinions are just mocked and laughed at. Nice to see this forum hasnt changed in all the years ive been here. Reason #1 why i dont post.

It's all part of the forum's lulz.

Post away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0wL3Nqflg
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread needs to continue to grow, if for no other reason than to tick people off. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
this thread needs to continue to grow, if for no other reason than to tick people off. Laughing

With the acquisition of Campbell, this thread must die.

But, there's no saying we can't start another one about something where the lulz can run free!
Bucketheadsdad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:

With the acquisition of Campbell, this thread must die.

But, there's no saying we can't start another one about something where the lulz can run free!

I concur.....

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 17 tackles, 2 sacks
green24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
IS THIS THREAD FÍNG SERIOUS........ TIM TEBOW........ REALLY YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOUR GD MIND........ NO CLEVELAND WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED OF HAVING AWFUL QUARTERBACKS, PEOPLE WANNA RAG ON WEEDEN ? WELL TIM TEBOW MAKES WEEDEN LOOK LIKE FÍNG AARON RODGERS TOM BRADY AND PEYTON MANNING COMBINED FOR A SUPER QB...... IS THIS HONESTLY A SERIOUS THREAD OR ARE PEOPLE JUST COME TO SCREW WITH US? I AM SO GD TIRED OF HEARING TIM TEBOW IS A WINNER HE HAS AN 8-6 CAREER RECORD..... THE BRONCOS HAD ONE OF THE TOP DEFENSES AND RUSHING ATTACKS IN THE NFL WITH HIM IN AT QB I AM SURE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM WINNING IT WAS ALL TIMMY, TIM TEBOW IS ONE OF IF NOT THE WORST FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND QB'S I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY 27 YEARS OF LIFE. 16,13,10,2,9,9,10 AND 21 DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THOSE #'S ARE.... THOSE ARE HIS COMPLETIONS IN THOSE 8 WINS, THIS ARE F ING TERRIBLE . HOLY HELL I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY TOO AND I COME IN HERE AND READ THIS....... GOOD LORD I WOULD RATHER WALK OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC THAN WATCH TIM TEBOW TAKE ONE SNAP UNDER CENTER FOR THE BROWNS THIS GETS MY VOTE FOR THE DUMBEST THREAD OF THE YEAR.... AND WE HAVE HAD SOME DOOZIES IN HERE

Substitute Mark Sanchez for Weeden and this is the rant that every single Jets fan said after we traded for him. Tebow sucks.
bruceb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
IS THIS THREAD FÍNG SERIOUS........ TIM TEBOW........ REALLY YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOUR GD MIND........ NO CLEVELAND WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED OF HAVING AWFUL QUARTERBACKS, PEOPLE WANNA RAG ON WEEDEN ? WELL TIM TEBOW MAKES WEEDEN LOOK LIKE FÍNG AARON RODGERS TOM BRADY AND PEYTON MANNING COMBINED FOR A SUPER QB...... IS THIS HONESTLY A SERIOUS THREAD OR ARE PEOPLE JUST COME TO SCREW WITH US? I AM SO GD TIRED OF HEARING TIM TEBOW IS A WINNER HE HAS AN 8-6 CAREER RECORD..... THE BRONCOS HAD ONE OF THE TOP DEFENSES AND RUSHING ATTACKS IN THE NFL WITH HIM IN AT QB I AM SURE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM WINNING IT WAS ALL TIMMY, TIM TEBOW IS ONE OF IF NOT THE WORST FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND QB'S I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY 27 YEARS OF LIFE. 16,13,10,2,9,9,10 AND 21 DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THOSE #'S ARE.... THOSE ARE HIS COMPLETIONS IN THOSE 8 WINS, THIS ARE F ING TERRIBLE . HOLY HELL I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY TOO AND I COME IN HERE AND READ THIS....... GOOD LORD I WOULD RATHER WALK OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC THAN WATCH TIM TEBOW TAKE ONE SNAP UNDER CENTER FOR THE BROWNS THIS GETS MY VOTE FOR THE DUMBEST THREAD OF THE YEAR.... AND WE HAVE HAD SOME DOOZIES IN HERE

Substitute Mark Sanchez for Weeden and this is the rant that every single Jets fan said after we traded for him. Tebow sucks.

So does Weeden
green24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
green24 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

So does Weeden

So does Sanchez. Tebow is on another level of suck. His posse is the worst part.
duke2056

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
bruceb wrote:
green24 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

So does Weeden

So does Sanchez. Tebow is on another level of suck. His posse is the worst part.

Ya know what, a lot of great players are great for different reasons. We classify some guys as speed guys, possession guys, gunslingers, game managers, COP back, short yardage back, homerun threat, shut down corner...................and so on.

We don't generally classify people for the type of "suck" they throw out there.

Tebow's level of suck is like nothing we have ever seen before. We knew he was gonna suck coming out of college, yet he was a 1st rounder. We knew he couldnt play QB yet he went out and "won" a good percentage of his games. We knew he couldn't beat the Steelers in the playoffs, and the damn guy goes out there and throws for 316 yards (wink wink) on 10 completions (average of 31.6 yards (wink wink)).

It's like someone once said about a guy in my fantasy football league who was like 10th or 11th in scoring in two leagues, yet made the playoffs in both..........."he has a lucky horseshoe up his arse or something".

I mean, the guy might be the worst QB of all time that was ever drafted to be a QB.................but he has a winning record. It's the strangest thing ever. I mean, we ALL know he won games due to straight up luck, good defense, and several other idiotic factors (just watch the last few minutes of the chicago game a couple years ago plus overtime, hilarious. For anyone who really wants to know, maybe I will add it to this thread sometime for giggles when I am less tires, and if those thread hasnt been locked for stupidity of being started in the first place).

So what DO we call the kind of suck that Tebow is anyway??? Three-suck-teen??

Zero chance the Browns draft a QB at pick 4, or trade up for a QB.

And Matt Ryan is so great he has one playoff win.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

7 pages off of some very high quality trolling. Well done sir.

Tebow? As our QB? And you guys took the bait?

Sheesh..... Laughing

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: