Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adam Carriker's take on the Salary Cap and Upcoming Season!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Adam Carriker's take on the Salary Cap and Upcoming Season!! Reply with quote

One thing I love about AC is that he is still one of are best and positive players on this team. And once he's back in health and on the field along with Orakpo, Meriweather and most of the players that contribute in the NFC East title winning?! I have to agreed with him 100% we don't need big name players to make this team a playoffs contender or superbowl contender.

If you look at the Giants, the Patriots, the Green Bay Packers, the Ravens and even though they didn't win the superbowl but I do believe that this could be they're year which is the 49ers, these teams didn't have to make a big splash in the free-agent market to compete with other teams to make it nor win the superbowl.

Draft is one of the key things for years the Redskins was missing out year after year after year and who would've known what could the Redskins could have been if they didn't spend crazy money on the guys that didn't do nothing for this franchise.

NOW IT'S TIME TO BUILD THRU THE DRAFT....

HTTR = B.S.H. University

http://4thandpain.com/2013/03/how-the-salary-cap-penalty-wont-hurt-the-redskins/
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh,, love that word continuity --bringing in a high-priced F A is very disruptive , very upsetting for the "workers" that have been contributing to the team. Great comments and some of the same things we've been saying all along .
We really need to hit a couple starters in this draft and we'll be Champs again..!! I'm ready !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: