Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

State of the Franchise: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: State of the Franchise: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/0ap2000000153423/State-of-the-Franchise-Buccaneers

Nice little interview with Ronde.

I want him to come back so bad. Think he would still be a stud playing the slot.

Revis, Goldson, Barber, Barron... Shocked

Michael Johnson 15 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: State of the Franchise: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/0ap2000000153423/State-of-the-Franchise-Buccaneers

I want him to come back so bad. Think he would still be a stud playing the slot.

And Rhodes! Shocked

well...I can dream
yep get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: State of the Franchise: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

And Rhodes! Shocked

well...I can dream

lets hope! haha

Like what Ronde said. I got a good feeling he's coming back!
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: State of the Franchise: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

And Rhodes! Shocked

well...I can dream

lets hope! haha

For sure he sounds like he's coming back! Love that guy

Everyone is forgetting about Leanard Johnson, I think he's got a lot of potential, at least to be a solid #2 or #3
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: State of the Franchise: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

And Rhodes! Shocked

well...I can dream

lets hope! haha

For sure he sounds like he's coming back! Love that guy

Everyone is forgetting about Leonard Johnson, I think he's got a lot of potential, at least to be a solid #2 or #3

I dont think Ronde goes on the show without him having a strong feeling that he's coming back. You made a great point about Johnson too. Johnson grew up a Ronde fan and another year with Ronde mentoring him, could do wonders for him. He will be great in the slot but we still need 2 corners on the outside

praying its Revis-Rhodes/Banks

COME ON Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, Johnson looked pretty good at the beginning of last year and flashed some potential, but down the stretch he looked absolutely awful. I'm still 50/50 on him, could be decent player but could suck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Meh, Johnson looked pretty good at the beginning of last year and flashed some potential, but down the stretch he looked absolutely awful. I'm still 50/50 on him, could be decent player but could suck.

Bro we had him locked on Julio Jones. That's not who he is. I think he'll be fine with another year of training and NOT being a starter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Bro we had him locked on Julio Jones. That's not who he is. I think he'll be fine with another year of training and NOT being a starter

I'll give a guy a pass in games like that, but he just looked bad overall. Even when he was in position, he misplayed balls and looked terrible.

That's why I said I'm still undecided on him. He was an undrafted kid, needs a bit more time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I'll give a guy a pass in games like that, but he just looked bad overall. Even when he was in position, he misplayed balls and looked terrible.

That's why I said I'm still undecided on him. He was an undrafted kid, needs a bit more time.

Yeah I'm a fan of Johnson. I think he will be the #4 this year behind Ronde at #3. In a year or so when Ronde retires I think he will make a great #3. Wright needs to be traded or released and I don't mind letting Biggers go cuz we got the potential of Johnson behind them.

Smack ^
#FireLovie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: