Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Heyward-Bey plans visit to Indy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Heyward-Bey plans visit to Indy Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/25/darrius-heyward-bey-plans-visit-with-colts/

Quote:
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that Heyward-Bey is expected to visit with the Colts soon, possibly as early as today.

Colts owner Jim Irsay said on March 16 that the Colts were “very, very close” to a deal with a wide receiver, although he never revealed who he was talking about. There was speculation at the time that Heyward-Bey was the receiver Irsay was talking about, although if they’re just planning the visit nine days later, it would be hard to call that “very, very close.”

At the veteran minimum or close to it, I wouldn't mind bringing him in. But I don't see him as a long term solution for us.
tom cody

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a good signing for us. Bey would be a good #2 or #3 Wide Reciever for us.
CapitalColts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, I think he could develop into a long term solution. He was always a project player and only Al Davis's insanity made him a Top-10 pick. I think he could develop into a very good #2 for a long time.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CapitalColts wrote:
I don't know, I think he could develop into a long term solution. He was always a project player and only Al Davis's insanity made him a Top-10 pick. I think he could develop into a very good #2 for a long time.

I agree I think he still has some untapped potential, never was top 10 pick anyway, and definitely shouldn't of been drafted over Crabtree!

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: