Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

*** 2013 NFL Mock Draft - 2 Rounds - Updated 3/26***
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: *** 2013 NFL Mock Draft - 2 Rounds - Updated 3/26*** Reply with quote

Round 1:

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OT

The Chiefs may take Luke Joeckel with the first overall pick. They need a great LT to anchor their offensive line. They could move Albert to a guard position which would improve two offensive line positions with one move.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Geno Smith, QB

The Jaguars are apparently in love with Geno Smith so he could be picked here. The new regime owes nothing to Gabbert.

3. Oakland Raiders - Dion Jordan, DE/OLB

The Raiders need defensive help and they may consider Jordan with this pick.

4. Philadelphia Eagles - Eric Fisher, OT

The Eagles could look at Fisher if Joeckel is gone. They need to secure their offensive line starters and with Vick at QB the RT is just as important as the LT, if not more. They can take Fisher and move Peters to RT if he is able to recover fully.

5. Detroit Lions - Ezekiel Ansah, DE

Ansah may be the best player available, which would make him the Lions pick here.

6. Cleveland Browns - Dee Milliner, CB

The Browns may be looking for a starting CB to play opposite of Joe Haden in this draft. If they can get Milliner they would be set at their 2 starting CBs for a while.

7. Arizona Cardinals - Matt Barkley, QB

The Cardinals are going to be looking for a new quarterback in this draft. Arians will want a new QB to mold to his own. Sorry Cardinals fans, I know you don't like this pick but I think its more likely to happen then you'd like all like to think.

8. Buffalo Bills - EJ Manuel, QB

I know Bills fans don't like this pick either but I think its possible. If two or more QBs are gone by the time they pick I think they take a QB with their pick. If Manuel is their guy why not take him now? He probably won't be there when they pick again and with the new rookie wage scale they aren't giving up the farm for him. If Ryan Tannehill and Christian Ponder can go in the first round why can't Manuel?

9. New York Jets - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR

I'm not sure how Jets fans will feel about this pick but the Jets need WR help and they like flash. Patterson as the #1 WR with Holmes, Hill and Kerley to finish out the corps would be an improvement over last year's situation.

10. Tennessee Titans - Star Lotulelei, DT/NT

The Titans may be looking for a defensive tackle. If Star falls to them they may take him.

11. San Diego Chargers - Lane Johnson, OT

The Chargers need offensive line help and if Lane Johnson is available they should consider taking him.

12. Miami Dolphins - Xavier Rhodes, CB

The Dolphins may be looking for cornerback help and if Rhodes is available I think they will take him.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Barkevious Mingo, DE

The Bucs need pass rushing help. They should consider a pass rusher with this pick if they can't get Milliner or Rhodes.

14. Carolina Panthers - Sharrif Floyd, DT

The Panthers biggest need may be DT and if one of the top three are available they should take them.

15. New Orleans Saints - Jarvis Jones, DE/OLB

The Saints could look for defensive help in the draft. If they are going to switch to a 3/4 they will need personnel to make that switch. They could look to take a rush linebacker in this draft.

16. St. Louis Rams - Tavon Austin, WR

After losing Amendola, the Rams left themselves really thin at WR. They took Brian Quick last year but he hasn't done anything. They could look for another WR in this draft. With two first round picks it could be in the first round. They have also said they will focus on getting Bradford some weapons this offseason/draft. This is the first new weapon for him.

17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jamie Collins, DE/OLB

The Steelers will most likely be looking for a pass rusher in this draft. Collins' stock is skyrocketing at the moment and he could go in the top 20 if the draft were today.

18. Dallas Cowboys - Chance Warmack, OG

The Cowboys need interior offensive line help. If Warmack or Cooper is available they should consider taking them.

19. New York Giants - Bjoern Werner, DE

The Giants may look to take a pass rusher in the draft. It could be in the first round if someone like Werner were to fall to them.

20. Chicago Bears - Jonathan Cooper, OG

The Bears get more offensive line help. If Warmack or Cooper falls to them they will be ecstatic.

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Kenny Vaccaro, S

I think if Vaccaro is available the Bengals will take him. Safety is most likely their biggest need. Allen was also considered, but I think they need a safety more than a #2 WR.

22. St. Louis Rams (From Washington) - DJ Fluker, OL

The Rams need o-line help. Fisher doesn't like taking o-lineman early but he may have to if he wants to protect Bradford. Fluker can play RT if Saffold isn't back or guard if he is.

23. Minnesota Vikings - Keenan Allen, WR

The Vikings need wide receiver help even after signing Jennings. With two first round picks, they may use one of them on a WR.

24. Indianapolis Colts - Desmond Trufant, CB

The Colts need cornerback help so they may look at Trufant with this pick if he's available.

25. Minnesota Vikings (From Seattle) - Sheldon Richardson, DT

Another of Minny's big needs is defensive tackle. Richardson could go a lot higher than this so this pick is good value.

26. Green Bay Packers - Tyler Eifert, TE

The Packers could look for another tight end. Finley has fallen off in recent years.

27. Houston Texans - Robert Woods, WR

The Texans may look for wide receiver in this draft. It could be as early as the first round as they've struggled to get production from anyone other than Andre Johnson at the position for a while now.

28. Denver Broncos - Matt Elam, S

The Broncos need secondary help. They could be looking for a safety and a cornerback in this draft.

29. New England Patriots - Damontre Moore, DE/OLB

The Patriots like taking players that were once projected higher and have fallen. For that reason they may consider Moore if he's on the board.

30. Atlanta Falcons - Jonathan Hankins, DT

The Falcons could be looking for defensive line help. Possibly in the form of a DE or a DT or both.

31. San Francisco 49ers - Jonathan Cyprien, S

The 49ers have a lot of picks so they can address a lot of spots. They need a safety to replace Goldson so they may consider that here.

32. Baltimore Ravens - Arthur Brown, LB

The Ravens get their replacement for Ray Lewis.

Round 2:

33. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tank Carradine, DE

The Jaguars need pass rush help and if they can wait till round 2 and still get a pass rusher like Carradine they should be satisfied.

34. San Francisco 49ers (From Kansas City) - Zach Ertz, TE

The 49ers may be looking for a TE2 in this draft. With a lot of picks they can afford to take a luxury pick like Ertz with this pick and fill some other needs later.

35. Philadelphia Eagles - DJ Hayden, CB

The Scrabble and DRC experiments didn't work so they are looking to start over at cornerback.

36. Detroit Lions - Kevin Minter, LB

The Lions need linebacker help and Minter being one of the BPAs means this pick makes sense.

37. Cincinnati Bengals (From Oakland) - Alec Ogletree, LB

The Bengals need a linebacker so they may target someone like Ogletree in round 2.

38. Arizona Cardinals - Larry Warford, OG

The Cardinals need offensive line help. They need to protect their new QB. Warford is also one of the BPA.

39. New York Jets - Alex Okafor, DE/OLB

If the Jets don't take a pass rusher at #9 overall they may look to do so here.

40. Tennessee Titans - Justin Hunter, WR

The Titans could be looking for a WR. They are lacking a true #1. Taking someone like Hunter would allow Britt to be the #2 WR with Kendall Wright in the slot.

41. Buffalo Bills - DeAndre Hopkins, WR

After drafting a QB they need a WR to help their offense. Hopkins and Stevie Johnson should be a decent enough 1-2 for Manuel to throw to.

42. Miami Dolphins - Menelik Watson, OT

The Dolphins will be looking for an offensive tackle to replace Long. Whether thats at LT or at RT after Martin moves to LT permanently has yet to be seen.

43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Johnthan Banks, CB

The Bucs need cornerback help and if they don't get one in round 1 they may look at someone like Banks in round 2.

44. Carolina Panthers - Terron Armstead, OT

The Panthers could look for an OT in this draft.

45. San Diego Chargers - Jesse Williams, NT

The Chargers may look for nose tackle help. Williams is also one of the BPA.

46. St. Louis Rams - Jonathan Franklin, RB

The Rams will probably be looking for a running back in this draft. They need to replace Steven Jackson. This is also another weapon for Bradford.

47. Dallas Cowboys - Johnathan Jenkins, DT

The Cowboys need one more DT to complete their transition to the 4/3.

48. Pittsburgh Steelers - Eddie Lacy, RB

Running back is quietly somewhat of a need for Pittsburgh. After losing Mendenhall they left themselves with the RBs from last year that proved they can't carry the load. They may need to take someone this year.

49. New York Giants - Barrett Jones, OL

The Giants may be looking for offensive line help in this draft. Jones seems like a player they would like.

50. Chicago Bears - Manti Te'o, LB

Here the Bears get their replacement for Urlacher.

51. Washington Redskins - Eric Reid, S

The Redskins need secondary help. They could take the best available corner or safety, which may be Reid here.

52. Minnesota Vikings - Khaseem Greene, LB

The third of the Vikings big needs is linebacker.

53. Cincinnati Bengals - Giovani Bernard, RB

The Bengals will most likely be looking for a RB compliment to BJGE in the draft.

54. Miami Dolphins (From Indianapolis) - Datone Jones, DE/DT

The Dolphins could look for d-line help in the draft. Jones offers some scheme versatility.

55. Seattle Seahawks - Margus Hunt, DT/DE

The Seahawks could be looking for interior d-line help.

56. Green Bay Packers - Joseph Randle, RB

The Packers should consider taking a RB so they don't have to keep recycling RBs like Ryan Grant.

57. Houston Texans - Justin Pugh, OL

The Texans will probably be looking for o-line depth in the draft. Pugh offers some versatility.

58. Denver Broncos - Kawann Short, DT

The Broncos may be looking for a defensive tackle in this draft. Short could go much higher so this pick is good value.

59. New England Patriots - Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S

This is a typical Patriots pick in my opinion. They like to take players that have fallen from their original high draft pick projections.

60. Atlanta Falcons - Jamar Taylor, CB

The Falcons could be looking for CB depth at some point in the draft.

61. San Francisco 49ers - Sylvester Williams, DT/DE

The 49ers will most likely be looking for d-line depth in this draft.

62. Baltimore Ravens - Da'Rick Rogers, WR

After losing Anquan Boldin the Ravens may look for another WR in this draft.

2014 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/30

Last edited by LeGarrettsBlunt on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not more likely than we think. Arians has came out and said they won't reach for a QB. Plus Barkley doesn't fit the kind of QB that Arians would like. There is no chance of it happening. Read into it before you put a reach in a mock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pick for the Titans, Ansah would also be very solid

Props to Kempes ^
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
It's not more likely than we think. Arians has came out and said they won't reach for a QB. Plus Barkley doesn't fit the kind of QB that Arians would like. There is no chance of it happening. Read into it before you put a reach in a mock

I don't think he will consider Barkley a reach.

LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

I don't think he will consider Barkley a reach.

How wouldn't he. He wants a vertical QB who can throw the ball down the field. Most basic thing he needs from a QB. Barkley doesn't have the arm. He is a reach

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE GENO Very Happy

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo

Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
birdman70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok for the Falcons. I still see Carradine as a 2nd rdr but I could live with it. Hankins as an anchor for the interior line would be my preference.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Bengals pick

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman70 wrote:
Ok for the Falcons. I still see Carradine as a 2nd rdr but I could live with it. Hankins as an anchor for the interior line would be my preference.

I fully agree with birdman 100% on this. like tank but want him in the 2nd round be it via trade down trade up or just at our 2nd round pick.

Hankins is a stud 1st rounder for sure imo.
Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we could use help protecting Luck. So how about we take a guy who can actually pass protect? His flexibility to play RT or OG means nothing to us, we're set at tackle.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't see the Jets taking Coradelle at 9. I'd prefer Ansah there. Not saying I'd complain with Coradelle, but I think Ansah would be the pick.
meixdaddy_10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can dig that draft for Vikes
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second round added.

Comments and feedback appreciated.

green24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would prefer Jamie Collins in the second for the Jets.
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno and Tank?

/faints

TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: