Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New jerseys?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: New jerseys? Reply with quote

Just saw these on the Uni Swag twitter feed, normally they only post legit pictures so I'm wondering if these got leaked or whatnot.

I like them though that would be pretty insane! Shocked

green24 wrote:
Joey Gallo hits one a mile.

Haters gon' hate.
CT Cowboy Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love em. Personally I'm tired of seeing those white jerseys. The blues don't match and it pisses me off. I'd be all for those jerseys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. No. No. There are some teams who I understand changing jerseys. The Cowboys are not one. Some other teams who should NEVER change their jerseys that drastically are Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and San Fran. These jerseys are iconic and should not change in any major way.

As for what I think of the jerseys, they aren't bad. I don't like the helmet, but the Jersey is pretty cool.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
No. No. No. There are some teams who I understand changing jerseys. The Cowboys are not one. Some other teams who should NEVER change their jerseys that drastically are Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and San Fran. These jerseys are iconic and should not change in any major way.

As for what I think of the jerseys, they aren't bad. I don't like the helmet, but the Jersey is pretty cool.

SF did change their uniforms two years ago. I wouldn't mind a change.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
THE BIG CHEEZE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:

blah blah blah, the packers have cooler updates as well as the bears. I don't see their fans crying. Im all for it.
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:

SF did change their uniforms two years ago. I wouldn't mind a change.

How drastic was the change though? The posted uniform change would be a complete 180 from what we have now which is considered clean and classic. I'd prefer to keep that moniker. I'd be okay with a small detail change here or there but not to that extent.

Captain Zapp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game has evolved right in front of our eyes the past decade or so and honestly I think its only been just the beginning. With a new competitive product on the field I wouldn't mind seeing the team start to make the uniform adapt to and be inspired by the new style and times. I do hope the old uniforms are always kept around as the alternatives so they can be brought out of the closet for a couple games each season at least though. Or maybe makethe new ones the alternatives for a few seasons to see what kind of response they recieve.

Last edited by Captain Zapp on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BIG CHEEZE wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:

blah blah blah, the packers have cooler updates as well as the bears. I don't see their fans crying. Im all for it.

Um. Okay? Good for their fans. And I'm not worried about the jerseys looking "cool." Thats for college teams to worry about because they are using it as a recruiting tool.

MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
THE BIG CHEEZE wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:

Um. Okay? Good for their fans. And I'm not worried about the jerseys looking "cool." Thats for college teams to worry about because they are using it as a recruiting tool.

I'd like to have out blues at least match. But I also have an OCD about that stuff.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like our current uniforms. I wouldn't mind something "new", but if we were to change jerseys I think I'd prefer the uniforms we wore during the '94 season, or something similar to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NFL_75th_Cowboys_Throwback.jpg

^^^Deadpulse
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the jerseys to have stars on the shoulders instead of numbers on the shoulders. Thats all i really want to see.
DreamEater53

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be in the minority, but I'm all for it. I actually really like them. I would buy one right away.
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you nuts? They look like Snake Eyes for the GI Joe movie! No thanks, I will pass.
WareWolf94

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think theyre concept,nothing to see here. Link?

Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
CT Cowboy Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reasons why these jerseys WILL happen.

1. No flashy FA jersey for JJ to sell
2. We're going OL in the 1st round & those jerseys don't sell
3. Well, I'm all out of reasons

So for JJ to make $$ on jersey sales it only make sense to bring out a new design.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: