Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No More Mocking Around!(KJ's Mock V2.0)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT is NOT a need for Miami, especially high. We'd probably take Tyler Eifert with that pick, regardless of the Keller signing

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
steelers75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: draft Reply with quote

like your steelers draft but i doubt star falls that far, but if he did would be solid.
AQuintus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible trade for Minnesota. Patterson is no where near good enough of a prospect to justify moving up to get him. No in in the first round of this draft is worth moving up for.

I'm not even sure I'd take Patterson over Allen or Hopkins at 23, and I'm not sure I'd want any of them in the 1st when Da'Rick Rogers would almost certainly be available in the 2nd.

A better draft for the Vikings would be:

NO TRADE!!!!!

23. Sheldon Richardson, UT - Waaaaaay too much value to pass up here, especially for Desmond Trufant - a guy Minnesota wouldn't be interested in anyway. Williams would either be cut or moved to NT. Maybe the easiest pick in the draft.

25. Arthur Brown, MLB - MLB is a huge need, and Arthur Brown is the best cover-2 MLB in the draft. Insanely easy pick.

52. Justin Hunter, WR - Big, outside receiver with the speed to beat defenses deep. Steal at this point in the draft. Another very easy pick.

83. Leon McFadden, CB - CB is a big need (so good job identifying it with the 1st), but Minnesota needs sure tackling, zone cover guys like McFadden, not weak, poor tackling man corners like Trufant. Another easy pick.

Also, you have Amerson being drafted twice. Once at 49 and another time at 64.
KJtheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AQuintus wrote:
Terrible trade for Minnesota. Patterson is no where near good enough of a prospect to justify moving up to get him. No in in the first round of this draft is worth moving up for.

I'm not even sure I'd take Patterson over Allen or Hopkins at 23, and I'm not sure I'd want any of them in the 1st when Da'Rick Rogers would almost certainly be available in the 2nd.

NO TRADE!!!!!

23. Sheldon Richardson, UT - Waaaaaay too much value to pass up here, especially for Desmond Trufant - a guy Minnesota wouldn't be interested in anyway. Williams would either be cut or moved to NT. Maybe the easiest pick in the draft.

25. Arthur Brown, MLB - MLB is a huge need, and Arthur Brown is the best cover-2 MLB in the draft. Insanely easy pick.

52. Justin Hunter, WR - Big, outside receiver with the speed to beat defenses deep. Steal at this point in the draft. Another very easy pick.

83. Leon McFadden, CB - CB is a big need (so good job identifying it with the 1st), but Minnesota needs sure tackling, zone cover guys like McFadden, not weak, poor tackling man corners like Trufant. Another easy pick.

Oops! Thanks. I just bumped each CB up a spot, and gave Tennessee Blidi instead of BW at the end. That'll make Scar happy too! Laughing

Go Noles!
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does Justin Hunter get drafted twice?

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
KJtheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
How does Justin Hunter get drafted twice?

AAAHHH! Fixed. Thanks.

Go Noles!
Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJtheWicked wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Laughing
Two awful picks.

Laughing Last week you said you were okay with Williams! Flip flop much?
Last week was before we signed Aubrayo Franklin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind this draft, but i'd rather go elsewhere in round 2 instead of stacking another DT.

NS922 wrote:
All on LOLton for page stretching to Green Idk what happened my phone graduated to ROFLtron
101Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jones in the 1st isn't a terrible option, but I know some raider's fan will be screaming bloody murder. I actually like him.

Now Jenkins in the 3rd is a steal... That's make a pretty dang good start for a 3-4 defense
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great mock for the 'Skins! Cool
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 40 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 9 catches, 46 yards... and a fumble
meixdaddy_10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AQuintus wrote:

NO TRADE!!!!!

concur...I wouldnt trade up for Patterson unless it was like to 19-21...not worth giving up that much.

Spot on agree on these picks you have listed..would be doing back flips if it went down like this.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem with the Falcons draft is Sam Montgomery. You actually gave us a very good position of need in DE there. But sadly the Falcons don't take players with character issues. It is pretty much a dimitroff trait. He brings it up in EVERY INTERVIEW that character is at the top of his list when scouting. We have not under all his drafts taken one player with character issues. A DE that actually has way more upside than Sam and has almost all the traits TD does like is available though. You can look at Tank Carradine there. Dimitroff is known to take gambles on injury prone guys in early picks like he did with Sam Baker and Peria Jerry. Carradine fits that type of mold high upside with a little risk for a great value. Another guy to consider is Jamie Collins at DE/OLB he would fit great in our Hybrd 3-4 / 4-3 scheme.

I personally would keep the trade down and make this out picks

2A - Darius Slay - CB - Great value and talent at CB here

2B - Tank Carradine - DE- Great Value here with legit 1st round upside.

3rd - Sean Porter - OLB Another perfect fit for our defense and good value as well. or Gerald Hodges both work great here.

Those are 3 high quality character guys with tons of talent and upside at 3 of our 4 biggest needs in the draft covered.

Falcon fans are not telling you that we don't like the talent of the players you gave us in montgomery or tyronn. We are telling you this because we are trying to make your mock as realistic as possible from the 5 years of dimitroff drafting for us he literally doesn't take a guy with character problems or off field issues.
KJtheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
The only problem with the Falcons draft is Sam Montgomery. You actually gave us a very good position of need in DE there. But sadly the Falcons don't take players with character issues. It is pretty much a dimitroff trait. He brings it up in EVERY INTERVIEW that character is at the top of his list when scouting. We have not under all his drafts taken one player with character issues. A DE that actually has way more upside than Sam and has almost all the traits TD does like is available though. You can look at Tank Carradine there. Dimitroff is known to take gambles on injury prone guys in early picks like he did with Sam Baker and Peria Jerry. Carradine fits that type of mold high upside with a little risk for a great value. Another guy to consider is Jamie Collins at DE/OLB he would fit great in our Hybrd 3-4 / 4-3 scheme.

I personally would keep the trade down and make this out picks

2A - Darius Slay - CB - Great value and talent at CB here

2B - Tank Carradine - DE- Great Value here with legit 1st round upside.

3rd - Sean Porter - OLB Another perfect fit for our defense and good value as well. or Gerald Hodges both work great here.

Those are 3 high quality character guys with tons of talent and upside at 3 of our 4 biggest needs in the draft covered.

Falcon fans are not telling you that we don't like the talent of the players you gave us in montgomery or tyronn. We are telling you this because we are trying to make your mock as realistic as possible from the 5 years of dimitroff drafting for us he literally doesn't take a guy with character problems or off field issues.

I agree about Carradine. I'm an FSU fan, I can tell you Tank is a gamer.

Go Noles!
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switch Moore for Allen and I'd like this a lot. Not a huge fan of Jones in the 2nd, but getting Allen in the 1st and Ball in the 3rd would make up for it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real nice job on the Steeler picks KJ Cool

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: