Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No More Mocking Around!(KJ's Mock V2.0)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KJtheWicked


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1715
Location: Norrisville, Pa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: No More Mocking Around!(KJ's Mock V2.0) Reply with quote

Added a 3rd round, added some trades but got lazy with them after the 1st round. Made some changes from the last one and came up with this.


Round 1
1. Kansas City - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville - Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
3. Oakland - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
4. Philadelphia - Sharrif Floyd, DE/DT, Florida
5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

*TRADE* Cleveland trades pick 1.6 to NY Jets for picks 1.9, 3.72, & 6.178
6. NY Jets - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
7. Arizona - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
8. Buffalo - EJ Manuel, QB, Florida St.
9. Cleveland(via NYJ) - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
10. Tennessee - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
11. San Diego - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Miami - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
13. Tampa Bay - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida St.

*TRADE* Carolina trades pick 1.14 to Minnesota for picks 1.25 & 2.52
14. Minnesota - Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
15. New Orleans - Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
16. St. Louis - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
17. Pittsburgh - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
18. Dallas - Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
19. NY Giants - DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
20. Chicago - Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
21. Cincinnati - Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
22. St. Louis(via Was) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
23. Minnesota - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
24. Indianapolis - Jesse Williams, NT, Alabama
25. Carolina(via Sea, Min) - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
26. Green Bay - Damontre Moore, OLB, Texas A&M
27. Houston - Keenan Allen, WR, California
28. Denver - Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
29. New England - Datone Jones, DE/DT, UCLA

*TRADE* Atlanta trades picks 1.30 & 6.198 to Arizona for picks 2.38, 4.103, & 6.174
30. Arizona - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
31. San Francisco - Johnathan Cyprien, SS, FIU
32. Baltimore - Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame

Round 2
33. Jacksonville - Mike Glennon, QB, NC St.
34. San Francisco(via KC) - Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi St.
35. Philadelphia - Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
36. Detroit - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson

*TRADE* Cincinnati trades pick 2.37 to Dallas for picks 2.47, 4.114, & 5.151
37. Dallas(via Oak, Cin) - Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas St.
38. Atlanta(via Ari) - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
XX. Cleveland - EXERCISED IN SUP. DRAFT
39. NY Jets - Eddy Lacy, RB, Alabama
40. Tennessee - Robert Woods, WR, USC
41. Buffalo - Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers
42. Miami - Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
43. Tampa Bay - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
44. Carolina - Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise St.
XX. New Orleans - FORFEITED
45. San Diego - Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas PB
46. St. Louis - Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
47. Cincinnati(via Dal) - Matt Elam, SS, Florida
48. Pittsburgh - Jamie Collins, OLB, So. Miss
49. NY Giants - David Amerson, CB, NC St.
50. Chicago - Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse
51. Washington - Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi St.
52. Carolina(via Min) - Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio St.
53. Cincinnati - Giovanni Bernard, RB, UNC
54. Miami(via Ind) - Menelick Watson, OT, Florida St.
55. Green Bay - Barrett Jones, C, Alabama
56. Seattle - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
57. Houston - Sio Moore, OLB, UConn
58. Denver - Phillip Thomas, FS, Fresno St.
59. New England - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
60. Atlanta - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC
61. San Francisco - Corey Lemonier, OLB, Auburn
62. Baltimore - Shamarko Thomas, SS, Syracuse

Round 3
63. Kansas City - Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
64. Jacksonville - Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon St.
65. Detroit - Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
66. Oakland - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
67. Philadelphia - Robert Alford, CB, SE Louisianav
68. Cleveland - Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
69. Arizona - Tank Carradine, OLB, Florida St.
70. Tennessee - Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
71. Buffalo - Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
72. Cleveland(via NYJ) - Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon St.
73. Tampa Bay - Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
74. San Francisco(via Car) - Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern St.
75. New Orleans - Eric Reid, S, LSU
76. San Diego - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
77. Miami - Malliciah Goodman, DE, Clemson
78. St. Louis - Trevardo Williams, OLB, UConn
79. Pittsburgh - Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall
80. Dallas - Bacarri Rambo, FS, Georgia
81. NY Giants - Zaviar Gooden, OLB, Missouri
82. Miami(via Chi) - Dallas Thomas, OT, Tennessee
83. Minnesota - Kiko Alonzo, ILB, Oregon
84. Cincinnati - Travis Fredrick, C, Wisconsin
85. Washington - TJ McDonald, FS, USC
86. Indianapolis - Johnathan Franklin, RB, UCLA
87. Seattle - Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
88. Green Bay - Monte Ball, RB, Wisconsin
89. Houston - David Bakhtiari, OT, Colorado
90. Denver - Jon Bostic, ILB, Florida
91. New England - Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
92. Atlanta - BW Webb, CB, William & Mary
93. San Francisco - Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
94. Baltimore - Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
95. Houston(comp) - Devonte Holloman, OLB, South Carolina
96. Kansas City(comp) - Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama
97. Tennessee(comp) - Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, UConn
_________________

Go Noles!


Last edited by KJtheWicked on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29508
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*TRADE* Atlanta trades picks 1.30 & 6.198 to Arizona for picks 2.38, 4.103, & 6.174

good trade.

Quote:
38. Atlanta(via Ari) - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

not worth the pick at all. Go OLB Jamie Collins here.

Quote:
60. Atlanta - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

good pick
Quote:
92. Atlanta - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU

lol no. Atlanta actually cares about character.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nobody


Joined: 02 Aug 2012
Posts: 2058
Location: Final Four and counting!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Two awful picks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 5690
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would we trade up for Barkley? Why would we pick Barkley? Why? Just disgustingly awful mock for the Cards. (Except for Fisher)
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KJtheWicked


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1715
Location: Norrisville, Pa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
Laughing
Two awful picks.


Laughing Last week you said you were okay with Williams! Flip flop much?
_________________

Go Noles!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theindianstud12


Joined: 02 Feb 2009
Posts: 1957
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both reaches for the Bears. I'd take Moore, Trufant, Ogletree, Austin, Brown, Richardson, or Allen over Minter. And Hunter, Jones, or Watson over Pugh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KJtheWicked


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1715
Location: Norrisville, Pa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
Quote:
*TRADE* Atlanta trades picks 1.30 & 6.198 to Arizona for picks 2.38, 4.103, & 6.174

good trade.

Quote:
38. Atlanta(via Ari) - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

not worth the pick at all. Go OLB Jamie Collins here.

Quote:
60. Atlanta - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

good pick
Quote:
92. Atlanta - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU

lol no. Atlanta actually cares about character.


I agree about Mongomery. I personally don't think he's worth a pick in the first two days. But I figured if he's been rated that high for so long, someone's gotta take him! Laughing

I bet fans of every NFL team will not want Mathieu, but someone will take the chance on him and be pleasantly surprised. It was another instance where I got to the Falcons pick, and he was the highest rated CB when I was looking for a CB.
_________________

Go Noles!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KJtheWicked


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1715
Location: Norrisville, Pa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Why would we trade up for Barkley? Why would we pick Barkley? Why? Just disgustingly awful mock for the Cards. (Except for Fisher)


Ok, now I hope the Cards trade up to #1 to take Barkley! Twisted Evil
_________________

Go Noles!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KJtheWicked


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1715
Location: Norrisville, Pa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theindianstud12 wrote:
Both reaches for the Bears. I'd take Moore, Trufant, Ogletree, Austin, Brown, Richardson, or Allen over Minter. And Hunter, Jones, or Watson over Pugh.


You guys don't desperately need OL? Pugh was the highest rated lineman when it was time for your pick. I tried working a trade up for you to get Cooper in the first, but it just didn't match up.
_________________

Go Noles!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iceman88


Joined: 27 Jan 2009
Posts: 8493
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of it for the Titans..... This would be better for us

1st- Star- we could use a dominating defensive lineman like star, Warmack is good but after signing Levitre we can wait till later on in the draft.
2nd- Justin Hunter- would be a much better WR for us at this point, if Britt flops we need a big receiver to replace him (also you have him at two picks in this draft.
3rd- Larry Warford- He will go much higher than this and may end up being our 2nd round pick, would be an instant starter for us.
3rd- Honestly I would have no problem with BW Webb, however we should target the best available DE here since we have little to no depth at that position
_________________

Props to Kempes ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29508
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KJtheWicked wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Quote:
*TRADE* Atlanta trades picks 1.30 & 6.198 to Arizona for picks 2.38, 4.103, & 6.174

good trade.

Quote:
38. Atlanta(via Ari) - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU

not worth the pick at all. Go OLB Jamie Collins here.

Quote:
60. Atlanta - Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

good pick
Quote:
92. Atlanta - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU

lol no. Atlanta actually cares about character.


I agree about Mongomery. I personally don't think he's worth a pick in the first two days. But I figured if he's been rated that high for so long, someone's gotta take him! Laughing

I bet fans of every NFL team will not want Mathieu, but someone will take the chance on him and be pleasantly surprised. It was another instance where I got to the Falcons pick, and he was the highest rated CB when I was looking for a CB.
yeah, someone will. but Atlanta hasn't taken poor character players for 5 years under Dimitroff and aren't going to start now. so that's a horrible pick.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 27533
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Mocking Around!(KJ's Mock V2.0) Reply with quote

KJtheWicked wrote:
5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
Love it.

KJtheWicked wrote:
36. Detroit - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
Good pick but I prefer Arthur Brown, Robert Woods, Tank Carradine, or Sylvester Williams all pretty easily over him.

KJtheWicked wrote:
65. Detroit - Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
Another good pick, but I prefer Carradine, Warford, Rambo, Frederick, and Rogers all over him.

Overall I'd be happy with it, but we could get better players with the 2nd and 3rd round picks. It would also be great if we can trade down in the 1st or 2nd and pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd rounder.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jason_Bengal_Fl


Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Posts: 4093
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a lot of Bengals fans want them to draft a center, but I really don't think they will.
_________________
Early guesses on potential 2015 Draft Needs: DE, DT, OT, TE, or MLB depending on free agency
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KJtheWicked


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1715
Location: Norrisville, Pa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Mocking Around!(KJ's Mock V2.0) Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
KJtheWicked wrote:
5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
Love it.

KJtheWicked wrote:
36. Detroit - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
Good pick but I prefer Arthur Brown, Robert Woods, Tank Carradine, or Sylvester Williams all pretty easily over him.

KJtheWicked wrote:
65. Detroit - Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
Another good pick, but I prefer Carradine, Warford, Rambo, Frederick, and Rogers all over him.

Overall I'd be happy with it, but we could get better players with the 2nd and 3rd round picks. It would also be great if we can trade down in the 1st or 2nd and pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd rounder.


I considered you guys as trade partners with the Jets, but they matched up better with Cleveland, and Ansah fits pretty nicely in your D.
_________________

Go Noles!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 27533
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: No More Mocking Around!(KJ's Mock V2.0) Reply with quote

KJtheWicked wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
KJtheWicked wrote:
5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
Love it.

KJtheWicked wrote:
36. Detroit - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
Good pick but I prefer Arthur Brown, Robert Woods, Tank Carradine, or Sylvester Williams all pretty easily over him.

KJtheWicked wrote:
65. Detroit - Kyle Long, OT, Oregon
Another good pick, but I prefer Carradine, Warford, Rambo, Frederick, and Rogers all over him.

Overall I'd be happy with it, but we could get better players with the 2nd and 3rd round picks. It would also be great if we can trade down in the 1st or 2nd and pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd rounder.


I considered you guys as trade partners with the Jets, but they matched up better with Cleveland, and Ansah fits pretty nicely in your D.
Yeah thats fine. If trading down makes us lose Ansah then it probably wouldnt be worth it anyway.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group