Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1 month out mock draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BDog19851

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: 1 month out mock draft. Reply with quote

In free agency a T has to be brought in for this to work. I say whoever is the best T they can find. That seems to be Winston at this point. I would also like to bring in Grimes for the right price.

Draft

#12 Jonathan Cooper OG- There seems to be no stand out guy if we stay at 12 at this point. Cooper will come in and start day one.

#42 Desmond Trufant CB- Young athletic corner that will come in and most likely start day one.

#54 Cornelius "Tank" Carradine DE- This guy is a beast, if he can stay healthy he will be a force in the league. Don't know if he will make it this far but if he did it would be a great pick.

#77 Robert Alford CB - Both young prospects that can ad depth.
#82 Darius Slay CB

#110 Gavin Escobar TE- Hard to say where he will go, but a quality prospect with reliable hands and has a big enough frame to be a solid blocker.

#146 Omar Uzzi OG- Potential replacement for Incognito.

#166 Da'Rick Rodgers WR- A solid football player who will find a way to contribut.

With the three 7'th rounder's pick the best players available.

I know its a lot of CB's but if two of those guys pan out this off season is a huge success.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the picks of Cooper Trufant and Alford. I think there are better options with the other picks.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 6, Tackles 7 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 7 : Death 24 Joe 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: