Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fins mock with Tavon Austin taken in the first
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
I get taking Tavon Austin. It's almost worth it just to keep him off of other rosters. My problem with this draft is taking Reid in the 2nd and doing nothing about pass rush on the weak side opposite wake.

A lot of it has to do with Vernon. Coaching staff has faith in Vernon and so do a lot of fans. The same way You have faith in Martin.

I have faith in Martin, Vernon, and Miller.
YES!!!!!! Player development. players always make a big jump from year one to year two.

Always?
Do I really need to answer that?
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
I get taking Tavon Austin. It's almost worth it just to keep him off of other rosters. My problem with this draft is taking Reid in the 2nd and doing nothing about pass rush on the weak side opposite wake.

A lot of it has to do with Vernon. Coaching staff has faith in Vernon and so do a lot of fans. The same way You have faith in Martin.

Actually If you look at my comments and mocks, I've always had competition for both players.

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:

YES!!!!!! Player development. players always make a big jump from year one to year two.

Always?

Smile

I think Miller is going to be big time. Vernon has a good chance to be a very productive player as well. Martin concerns me but rookies deserve two years before any real judgement is passed but we need to hedge our bets and sign or draft an OT or two because right now our best OTs are Martin and Jerry. Ouch.
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:

Always?

Smile

I think Miller is going to be big time. Vernon has a good chance to be a very productive player as well. Martin concerns me but rookies deserve two years before any real judgement is passed but we need to hedge our bets and sign or draft an OT or two because right now our best OTs are Martin and Jerry. Ouch.
As much as I root and am hopeful for Martin, Martin and Jerry doesnt make me feel all warm and fuzzy at the moment either lol
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
right now our best OTs are Martin and Jerry. Ouch.

Nate Garner disapproves of this post!

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

He's started five times at LG, and four times each at RG and RT.

Too valuable as a swing backup to be counted on to start. For example if he starts this season at RT and Incognito gets hurt, he would probably swing over to LG and someone else would fill in at RT. Too much shake up on the OL never bodes well.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Last season the best OT were Long and Martin....ouch....how much was Long getting paid to be the 47th best tackle in the NFL after 5 years of experience...the sad thing is the drop off from ZBS Long to ZBS Martin and Garner is not that significant....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/is_tavon_austin_a_possibility_for_the_dolphins_at_12/13284499

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: