Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Horton Loves Us!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Horton Loves Us!!!!! Reply with quote

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Horton-embraces-Clevelands-passion/1d8e9657-5034-4887-a7f7-e431b7c1e7f3

Quote:
“That’s probably been the best surprise for me, the fans,” Horton said. “I met fans at the airport and they said, ‘I’m a season-ticket holder.’ I always ask, ‘Where do you sit?’ Guys are in row three of section 107, which is on the visitor’s side, the Dawg Pound, row seven. It’s really nice to see the fans be excited in January and February about football that’s going on here in Cleveland.”

Quote:
Although he has been in Cleveland for a short amount of time, Horton puts Browns fans at the top of his list when it comes to their passion for football.
“I think it’s more so here,” Horton said of the comparison between cities. “In January and February, the fans are in the airport. The fans are at a Brown Derby restaurant where the owner walked up the very first day I got here and said, ‘Welcome to Cleveland, Coach.’ I'm thinking, ‘How do you know who I am? I just got here today.’ The fans are fantastic. They’re craving a winner. They’ve had a winner in the past and they’re loyal fans that want us to win. I think we’ll get that message to the players of what Cleveland’s all about.”

Is it time to start yet

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

NewWorldOrder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Horton Loves Us!!!!! Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-1/Horton-embraces-Clevelands-passion/1d8e9657-5034-4887-a7f7-e431b7c1e7f3

Quote:
“That’s probably been the best surprise for me, the fans,” Horton said. “I met fans at the airport and they said, ‘I’m a season-ticket holder.’ I always ask, ‘Where do you sit?’ Guys are in row three of section 107, which is on the visitor’s side, the Dawg Pound, row seven. It’s really nice to see the fans be excited in January and February about football that’s going on here in Cleveland.”

Quote:
Although he has been in Cleveland for a short amount of time, Horton puts Browns fans at the top of his list when it comes to their passion for football.
“I think it’s more so here,” Horton said of the comparison between cities. “In January and February, the fans are in the airport. The fans are at a Brown Derby restaurant where the owner walked up the very first day I got here and said, ‘Welcome to Cleveland, Coach.’ I'm thinking, ‘How do you know who I am? I just got here today.’ The fans are fantastic. They’re craving a winner. They’ve had a winner in the past and they’re loyal fans that want us to win. I think we’ll get that message to the players of what Cleveland’s all about.”

Is it time to start yet

I know, right? This time of the year goes so damned painfully slow! Bring on the draft already!

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which is going to make it hurt that much more when he leaves for a head coaching job somewhere.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
NewWorldOrder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Which is going to make it hurt that much more when he leaves for a head coaching job somewhere.

Shhhh! Don't speak of such treachery!

Hopefully, we get two years out of him, three if we're lucky!

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he loved a Who?

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:

well played sir

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:

Hears. Not sure if he fell in love with it afterwards or not; been a long time since I read it. We're stuck on Green Eggs & Ham.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:

Hears. Not sure if he fell in love with it afterwards or not; been a long time since I read it. We're stuck on Green Eggs & Ham.

Horton loves a Who was an adult version of the book turned into a movie. It wasn't bad if you're into that sorta thing.

Elephants and misshapen creatures (I happen to be).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: