Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Draft Thread Version 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
We hosted EJ Manuel?

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2013/4/15/4227914/oakland-raiders-host-florida-state-qb-ej-manuel-2012-nfl-draft

Yes we did. If we get into the 2nd, I wouldn't hate him being drafted even though I bet he goes late first.

My favorite QB prospect. Lot of of people have Nassib rated higher then him and he's a 2nd rounder. Before the Senior Bowl & Combine/Pro day he was projected as a 3rd rounder.

agree.

Shocking. A QB with "swag". Never would've guessed..... The only question is, have you ever actually seen him play? I obviously have ask since you said Moore was ">>>>>>>" than Clowney

well this qb class is so weak imo he is the best looking turd in the toilet but I wouldnt draft him in the first. fwiw i dont like any qb in this years draft enough to draft in the first.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
macklemore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god no

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Miami working on a trade with KC for Albert. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport "hears" the Dolphins are indeed interested in trading for Chiefs LT Branden Albert.
However, the big question, according to Rapoport, is if the Chiefs would be willing to accept the Dolphins' late second-round pick -- No. 54 overall -- instead of the No. 42 overall selection. SI's Peter King recently said the Chiefs would deal Albert for a "high second-round pick." We'd bet Kansas City would take either pick in exchange for the 29-year-old.

Remove the Dolphins, there is plenty of other teams needing a LT

+1

No worries

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Oaktown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Miami trades for Albert only option I see for trade is Detroit to jump Phily for Fisher or Arizona.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to LOATH the Floyd pick to us in mocks, but as I have stated before, Floyd is slowly growing on me...

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

oh god no

Called it. Where is raidr4life to tell me how Miami wouldn't pay the price for him?

That Miami trade rumor just a twitter hoax from an un-credible user. Why do people even bother spreading their junk and encouraging them?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oaktown wrote:
If Miami trades for Albert only option I see for trade is Detroit to jump Phily for Fisher or Arizona.

If Miami acquires Albert these are the players and Joecekl and Lane got Top 5:

Miami - May still want to move up get ahead of the Browns to draft Milliner
Cardinals - May want to be sure they stay ahead of the Chargers
Detroit - May want to prevent the Cardinals or Chargers from jumping them

Chargers - May want to move up but I highly doubt the Raiders will deal with them.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
macklemore wrote:

oh god no

Called it. Where is raidr4life to tell me how Miami wouldn't pay the price for him?

That Miami trade rumor just a twitter hoax from an un-credible user. Why do people even bother spreading their junk and encouraging them?
Im here my friend but just like the MIA trade rumor you cant "Call it" until the deal is actually done.
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
I used to LOATH the Floyd pick to us in mocks, but as I have stated before, Floyd is slowly growing on me...

My highest point with Floyd was a few weeks ago when he was all over the place in draft coverage. Casserly saying he would take Floyd over Suh, then I watched some more game tape and felt it was warranted. Then something about those short arms and no clear indication of how strong he is has thrown me off. I still think whoever McKenz picks will be the best on board barring a trade down scenario. Be it Fisher, Floyd, Star, Joeckel, Ansah, or Milliner. I just really hope we trade down, if its ATL then so be it. But someone is going to be willing to put a next years first with some mid and later round picks to move up.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably mostly smokescreen. This is the week when teams keep quite about what they are doing.

If true, MIA is stupid. Trading a 2nd round pick for a 29 year old LT who does have some long term injury questions. He also wants to get good money. If they were going that route why not just pay Long and not give up the pick. Just my opinion but as others have said MIA isn't the only option. Just makes the most sense for both teams.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
macklemore wrote:

oh god no

Im here my friend but just like the MIA trade rumor you cant "Call it" until the deal is actually done.

Exactly. All this shows is that Miami wants tackles. And they are doing their due diligence everywhere.

And I like how they put "hears" in parentheses. That gives the impression that what he "heard" isn't totally reliable.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it has to be Joeckel, Fisher or Star, whoever is left at no.3
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=520688

Vote in the poll!
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
macklemore wrote:

oh god no

Touche. But at least this rumor is coming from multiple sources that are credible.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
According to league sources, the Dolphins have had extensive talks with Kansas City about acquiring Branden Albert for a second-round pick, and team sources acknowledge a trade could be finalized before next Thursday's NFL draft.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-miami-dolphins-0418-20130417,0,4041252.story[/quote]

Further debunking any Oakland rumors for the #3 pick.

Simple logic. Miami has a number of holes they need to fill, why give up multiple picks to get a LT when you can get a proven one for 1 of your second rounder picks.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 75 of 99

Jump to: