Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who Do You See When Reading Peoples Posts?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cortes02

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Who Do You See When Reading Peoples Posts? Reply with quote

I had seen this topic on another teams board and thought it was funny. When reading other peoples posts, what do you see them looking like? In no way is this ment to insult anyone, this is just for fun. It's just a topic to see how other people imagine what others look like in their head.

Here is what I see......

Ditchdigger:

Nugpimpen:

Mistakebytehlak:

Candyman93:

Just a few that came to mind for me. There are more but I thought it would be funny to see how you guys picture other posters. Again, this thread is not ment to offend anyone. This is just for fun to pass some time during a bit of a slow time in Browns/NFL news.

Peace!!

Sig By Kempes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ReggieCamp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna play the killjoy on this one.

Stuff like this belongs in the OT thread. Even if we decide to do this type of thing in the OT thread, please use discretion.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: