Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Oh my... Ted Johnson just screwed up again
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Oh my... Ted Johnson just screwed up again Reply with quote

Quote:
Teddy Johnson, a Former Patriot, Called Vince Wilfork’s Wife Ugly, and Vince Wilfork is Pissed Off

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/03/22/teddy-johnson-a-former-patriot-called-vince-wilforks-wife-ugly-and-vince-wilfork-is-pissed-off/

I grew to hate this guy over the years after he retired, talking badly about the Patriots and Bill Belichick, this is just another screw up from Teddy.

Quote:
@tedj52 your barking up the wrong tree I hear and see everything mother [inappropriate/removed]

https://twitter.com/wilfork75/statuses/315110046373670912

There is a link in Wilfork's twitter you will want to check out, with a letter for Ted Johnson, here is a link to the link because i can't post some of the words on it.

https://twitter.com/wilfork75/status/315127417138204673
Tom Brady Tribute

Last edited by Billy Spikes on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
BP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted Johnson will be dead soon. Because this is another indication of how severe and numerous his concussions were in his career. What a tool thing to say.
Richter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that means he has something in common with the thread title...
ChazStandard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my personal list of "Things that might was well be suicide" insulting Vince Wilfork is fourth. Just ahead of holding hands with a man in a truck-stop.

As a tag team the Wilforks could probably pull me in half. Ted Johnson might be a tool, but this could equally be viewed as a passive-aggressive suicide attempt.

Adopt-a-Pat 2014: Robert Gronkowski TE
Rec: 11 Yards: 116 TDs: 2
BP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
On my personal list of "Things that might was well be suicide" insulting Vince Wilfork is fourth. Just ahead of holding hands with a man in a truck-stop.

As a tag team the Wilforks could probably pull me in half. Ted Johnson might be a tool, but this could equally be viewed as a passive-aggressive suicide attempt.
dude needs to consult a doc or face an intervention ASAP. Feel bad in situations like these. I believe your assessment is spot on. Hope wilfork does the RIGHT thing by getting Johnson some help. hed truly be the bigger man.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilfork should be more intelligent than to respond to this. The guy not only has issues, but also zero credibility. Whooooooooo cares?
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a tool.
Donut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His twitter is filled w/ apology tweets. I'd like to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt because when I was a little kid and getting Patriot players autographs he was the only one to spend extra time talking to me and everything.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
His twitter is filled w/ apology tweets. I'd like to give Johnson the benefit of the doubt because when I was a little kid and getting Patriot players autographs he was the only one to spend extra time talking to me and everything.

Wilfork's first tweet made him [inappropriate/removed] his pants, that is the only reason he apologized... because he got caught, not because of what he said.

During the radio interview he said; "...He's not going to hear this anyway, Vince Wilfork's wife..."
Tom Brady Tribute
Donut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
Donut wrote:

Wilfork's first tweet made him [inappropriate/removed] his pants, that is the only reason he apologized... because he got caught, not because of what he said.

During the radio interview he said; "...He's not going to hear this anyway, Vince Wilfork's wife..."

I read it. I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he seemed like a very nice guy when I met him. Doesnt mean its logical to do so. Laughing
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Donut wrote:

I read it. I just want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he seemed like a very nice guy when I met him. Doesnt mean its logical to do so. Laughing

Laughing

I actually don't think he deserves the benefit of the doubt, it's not the first time he said something negative, in the past it was against the Patriots or Bill Belichick.
Tom Brady Tribute
The Third Rider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Wilfork should be more intelligent than to respond to this. The guy not only has issues, but also zero credibility. Whooooooooo cares?

Hard to hold back when someone insults your family. Ted is an idiot and naive if he thought this was not going to get out.

*Actual time may vary.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Third Rider wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

Hard to hold back when someone insults your family. Ted is an idiot and naive if he thought this was not going to get out.

I'm with NBT on this - who cares? Is Vince or his wife really that insecure that they care what Ted Johnson says about her looks?

It was a stupid thing to say, but it's more stupid for Wilfork to make a big deal about it. He's rich, one of the best ever to play his position and has a successful wife (who he presumably views as not ugly). He should just laugh it off or ignore it, like a normal person would.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When keeping it real goes wrong...

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Naq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
The Third Rider wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

I'm with NBT on this - who cares? Is Vince or his wife really that insecure that they care what Ted Johnson says about her looks?

It was a stupid thing to say, but it's more stupid for Wilfork to make a big deal about it. He's rich, one of the best ever to play his position and has a successful wife (who he presumably views as not ugly). He should just laugh it off or ignore it, like a normal person would.

I'm not sure the typical person in today's society would just "laugh this off"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: