Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

7 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
24. Xavier Rhodes- CB- Florida St.
86. David Bakhtiari- OT- Colorado
121. Le'Veon Bell- RB- Michigan St.
192. Braden Hansen- G- BYU
230. Travis Johnson- LB- San Jose St.
254. Cory Grissom- DT- S. Florida

Give us Travis Frederick instead of Bakhtiari in the third and it's perfect. This is a really good mock.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Jones and Williams? WInning

Hell yeah. Jesse Williams in the 3rd? HELL yeah.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: 7 Rounds Reply with quote

ajurapyta wrote:
Just a note for everyone- I did not review every free agency signing before creating this mock. You'll have to pardon me- I do have a life and a job outside of this.
Shame you wasted your time on us with this. Little research could've done the trick

ajurapyta wrote:
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
254. Cory Grissom- DT- S. Florida.
Not gonna lie, after what the Colts did in free agency, this mock is useless. Doesn't hit any of our needs. WR, OLB, G/C (earlier then the 5th round, that is)
Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: 7 Rounds Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
ajurapyta wrote:
Just a note for everyone- I did not review every free agency signing before creating this mock. You'll have to pardon me- I do have a life and a job outside of this.
Shame you wasted your time on us with this. Little research could've done the trick

ajurapyta wrote:
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
254. Cory Grissom- DT- S. Florida.
Not gonna lie, after what the Colts did in free agency, this mock is useless. Doesn't hit any of our needs. WR, OLB, G/C (earlier then the 5th round, that is)
Bakhtiari is seen as a possible OG, I think. I'd prefer Frederick there, and with the impending DHB signing I only really see a hole at LOLB, but Johnson is a steal and Grigson and Pags believe in Walden, apparently. Rhodes, even though CB isn't a huge need anymore, would be a great pick, Bell is great value and could start at RB immediately.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on the 3rd rounder but besides the trade and first choice the rest could have been better.

Round 1
8. Cle (from Buf)- Dee Milliner- CB- Alabama
Having improved their pass-rush with the underrated Paul Kruger, the Browns can move their attention to improving their secondary. Pairing Milliner with Joe Haden will give them one of the top young corner duos in the league.

Really like the trade and pick of Milliner. Not sure we could not get more than a 3rd for that trade but who knows.
Round 3
68. Cle- Michael Williams- TE- Alabama

In my opinion this is way too early for Williams as he is probably going in the 5th or maybe even the 6th round. I would take Brian Winters here.

71. Cle (from Buf)- Matt Elam- S- Florida

I thought Elam was a strong safety and the Browns need a FS so not sure this works. I would take Robert Alford or Baccari Rambo here.

Round 4
104. Cle- Knile Davis- RB- Arkansas

Not sure why anyone would take a shot on Davis at this point as it is too early for him and the Browns have bigger needs. If they had taken Alford in the 3rd then Swearinger is the perfect pick in this spot.
Round 5

139. Cle- Tom Wort- LB- Oklahoma

I think Wort goes undrafted so not a good choice here. I think you could get Michael Williams in this spot if you wanted him. I think Sio Moore, Dion Sims, Matt Scott and Nico Johnson are all better picks here as well.

Round 6
173. Cle (from Phi)- Sean Renfree- QB- Duke

Kiko Alonso, Cornelius Washington and Duke Williams would be better picks here.

175. Cle- David Quessenberry- OT- San Jose St.

I think one of the guys named above or even a kicker like Sturgis will be the better choices here.
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like the value other than Austin for the Lions, and doubt he will be there.

Easily should be Dee Milliner in the first, Jordan doesn't really fit what we do. The 3rd thru 7th are all guys I have rated as 6th round to UDFA prospects. Horrible value.

Adopt-A-Lion - Riley Reiff, OT/TE/FB
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible Falcons draft. We have way too many holes on D to spend our first rounder on Ertz when Tony G is back.. We just gave Baker a long term deal as well... No way Okafor is there in the 3rd. Collin Klien, really? Horrible draft.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we give negative number grades? All Cleveland gets is a 3rd to move down? And then you blow the pick on top of that? Wow...
JagsFanInNY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
2. Ezekiel Ansah- DE- BYU
33. Johnathan Banks- CB- Mississippi St.
64. Tyler Bray- QB- Tennessee
98. Justin Pugh- OT- Syracuse
135. Aaron Dobson- WR- Marshall
169. Bruce Taylor- LB- Virginia Tech
208. John Boyett- S- Oregon

-Ansah is a nice pick. Dion Jordan MIGHT fit better given the defense likely being implemented, but the position is probably the most logical one to take at #2.
-Banks is a GREAT pick!
-I am not all that impressed with the headcase QB. Seeing Nassib available, I would ove to see him as the pick, although even a more developmental guy like Matt Scott could make more sense IMO.
-I would be shocked to find Pugh there at the top of Round 4 or Dobson there in the 5th, but would love to snag them there if it could be done.
-I am good with the rest.
ninjaneer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

might as well throw darts at names on a board. most teams picks are awful. dallas' picks are abysmal. i wouldnt expect anything different. same old story every year with your mocks. why are you even here?
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible draft for the niners. We are not trading up that far in a draft where there is minimal differences between prospects in the 15-40 range. I could see us trading up into the early 20's, but that's about it; especially when the trade is for a position that is not that dire of a need; we need some good rotational depth. no reason for us to give up that much. Then, our biggest position of need is safety, and we don't touch on it until round five, but double dip at cornerback when we have 5 cornerbacks currently and choose to go with an offensive lineman when we already have possibly the best O-line in football and all we really need is some depth?

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
broadwayjoe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Jets Draft Reply with quote

This draft started out ok for Jets with Mingo..Not sold on him but they do need a pass rush. I also am ok with the OT pick.However, with all their needs, to have them pick a QB and a CB early (and your not the only one that has done this) and then a DE seems to kill their ability to stock their team. They actually have zero depth at safety and Guard and are very weak at RB and TE. They might take a QB But i hope that they wait until later or next year. They need OLB, OL, safety and a couple of playmakers on offense.
duanegarrison09

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Lions draft went this way, every personnel decision maker would be fired right after the draft.

DETROIT LIONS
5. Dion Jordan- DE- Oregon
36. Tavon Austin- WR- W. Virginia
65. Oday Aboushi- OT-Virginia
132. Ray Ray Armstrong- S- Miami
137. Mario Benavides- C- Louisville
171. Abry Jones- DE- Georgia
211. Prentiss Waggner- CB- Tennessee
245. Ryan Griffin- QB- Tulane

Dion Jordan is a perfect fit for a 3-4OLB. Tavon Austin will be long gone in the first and the rest is horrible. Ray Ray Armstrong Shame on you
joutman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Buffalo's pick Reply with quote

I do not like the trade up to get Geno. Nix hates moving up and down the draft board. We have too many holes to be giving up draft picks. Loved the Jamie Collins pick in the 4th but i don't think he gets to us even in the 2nd.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with this draft.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: