Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T. 5.0 - O/U how many wins the Vikings have?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even with our injuries, we should take apart this Vikings team. Giants weren't so inept, they'd be winning by a lot more than this.
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That look on Jennings face is priceless after that hit Laughing I know he's saying to himself man what in the heck did I get myself into Laughing
marky mark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:
That look on Jennings face is priceless after that hit Laughing I know he's saying to himself man what in the heck did I get myself into Laughing

https://vine.co/v/hdFe5BEI5xW Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to the Minnesota Vikings doing what I thought would be impossible. Make Greg Schiano look smart.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
palmy50

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
Congratulations to the Minnesota Vikings doing what I thought would be impossible. Make Greg Schiano look smart.

I don't care how much talent you have at QB if your not willing to be the first one in the room and the last one out. It's really that simple with that young man. Sad really, man has as much god given ability as any of them. Still hope he turns that thing around. But I have some strong doubts at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That MNF game was 3 hours of my life that I cannot get back. Some TERRIBLE football by both sides.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squire12 wrote:
That MNF game was 3 hours of my life that I cannot get back. Some TERRIBLE football by both sides.

Yeah I know I am just going to be a hater, but that was some terrible football by both teams. Geez, we could lose three more starters and still beat these teams.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously Vikings?
You attempt 40 more passes with a QB you've had on your roster for less than two weeks than you hand off to the reigning MVP?
#stupidisasstupiddoes

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
squire12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
Seriously Vikings?
You attempt 40 more passes with a QB you've had on your roster for less than two weeks than you hand off to the reigning MVP?
#stupidisasstupiddoes

Freeman 20-53 for 190 yards, 0 TD and 1 INT

Peterson 13 carries for 28 yds

YIKES!!!!!!
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dome will be roaring Sunday night. That is roaring with Go Pack Go chants. Can't see how anyone would willingly pay to watch that Vikings team. Feel bad for the season ticket holders too.
Dunderhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Frazier is a good coach. That being said, why do you think he had Freeman out there? Don't think me a conspiracy nut, I'm really not. But a guy who's been on the roster less than 2 weeks throwing the ball how many times?

I think what I witnessed was a breakdown between coach and management. I don't think Frazier is happy with Spielman and I wouldn't be either. His drafting is terrible, his FA money pit of spending is incredibly moronic. Viking fans keep saying the Vikes have talent, but I don't see it. I don't see depth. This is year 3 AF (after Favre) and the rebuild looks like it needs a rebuild.

Make fun of Ponder all you want, but they picked him #12. Isn't the smart money seeing that project through? Huge money to Peterson, but it's a passing league. Squandered drafts. Squandered picks. They traded away how many? How many this year to move up? It takes a couple years with rookies and there they are rushing them.

And where's the money for Jared Allen? Or Kevin Williams? But drive up the Brinks trucks, Sullivan had a good year a few years back. Robison had a good year! Hey, that guy's a shot putter... He's with the big bucks...

How on earth did they think this was sustainable? Anyone who watched last year with any sorta neutrality could see the Vikes season was a fluke. Wins against GB and SF? Against GB, Houston, and Chitown in the stretch... Peterson almost breaking Dickerson's record.

Now this new QB derby? Ponder is done in Mn, he'll never be the same. Cassell is a joke that isn't funny anymore. And Josh Freeman is a guy who needs stability and good influences. I feel embarrassed for him. I was for him going to Mn, but not like this. Not starting right away...

Something is really wrong out west.
Atari-XXX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:

Pugger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
blueswedeshoes wrote:
The Jared Allen sack of Eli, one-handed, from behind the tackle was the sort of play that makes me re-think my irrational dislike of the guy. Gee golly Bob that was a nice play.

I'm sure I will have no trouble hating him next week again.

i've always like JA

It's just unfortunate he plays for MN.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a friend of mine tweeted something about the cowboys trying to trade for AP, was he making that up?

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
CentralFC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambit Jango wrote:
a friend of mine tweeted something about the cowboys trying to trade for AP, was he making that up?

Breaking News: Ted Thompson reportedly seen at the local Applebees with Josh Gordon of the Cleveland Browns. A deal is in the making, my sources say, and it is expected that the Packers' General Manager will give up a fourth round selection to lure away the second year wideout.

Now, tell me, was he making that up?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 53 of 99

Jump to: