Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T. 5.0 - O/U how many wins the Vikings have?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yfz01

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
The Bengals had a pair of really good bookends last year, but more importantly they had a monster in the middle creating havoc in the pocket. Does Sharrif Floyd take that next step? Probably not.
This is why I think we dodged a major bullet when the Vikings passed on Aaron Donald. Barr is a very good prospect and I think they have their QB in Bridgewater, but Donald would have been deadly.

Geno was injured throughout much of last season, so the Bengals did a lot of their damage without the monster in the middle. Vikings have a very good defensive line. Joseph is our big man in the middle, Robison is a very good DE, and Everson Griffen is a freak athlete that has played well in a limited role (was our Gunner...). Vikings were looking at replacing Floyd already because he gained a bunch of weight, which caused inconsistent play as a rookie. Floyd has since changed his entire diet, and has really impressed early on. Still not expecting too much, but he'll certainly be an upgrade over last years Kevin Williams. Add in Barr, and MN should be able to gfet after the QB and stop the run.

6-8 wins sounds right. Greenway and whoever else starts at LB are likely to be terrible, ditto whoever starts opposite Harrison Smith, and Josh Robinson is probably our third CB. I still have faith in JRob, but to say he's been bad would be overrating him.

Lil Uno with the sig.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did all the Johnny Manziel supporters go?

I don't like Jeff Janis

He's another one of those shingles-prone athletes. TT no longer does his due diligence on susceptibility to viral infections.
svp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://happynicetimepeople.com/johnny-manziel-hate/

NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svp wrote:
http://happynicetimepeople.com/johnny-manziel-hate/

Laughing

I'm not a Jersey Shore fan (I had to Google stuff to remember the name) so people like this annoy me. But he was a fantastically exciting CFB player. What drew me to hate him were his fans that could find the worst play that would make me gag and use it to make him look like a fantastic prospect.

I had a thousand dollar bet on 50 bucks he'd make it out of round 1.

I got a bit close. Heh.

I don't like Jeff Janis

He's another one of those shingles-prone athletes. TT no longer does his due diligence on susceptibility to viral infections.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love me some JFF. Hope he has a Cam Newton-esque rookie season. Not probable, but it'd be awesome.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Love me some JFF. Hope he has a Cam Newton-esque rookie season. Not probable, but it'd be awesome.

Why?

I don't like Jeff Janis

CentralFC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Why?

Dat swag doe. And he don't care bout nobody cuz he lives his own lyfe teh way he wants and he's just a kid out their doing what kids due!

Or something along those lines.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Why?

Dat swag doe. And he don't care bout nobody cuz he lives his own lyfe teh way he wants and he's just a kid out their doing what kids due!

Because watch him play. And I don't begrudge the guy for living life. If I were his employer, I'd want him to tone it down, too, but I'm not, so screw it. I'd probably be doing the same things if I grew up rich and insanely athletic in Texas.

I understand all the reasons to not like him. I really do. But I just don't care. I'm not his mom, I'm not his coach, I'm not the guy signing his checks, I'm just the guy at home watching him play, and I love it.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I almost put swag in my post.

His style would make me interested, if I thought it would translate.

I imagine if he plays early it would be pure slop.

I don't like Jeff Janis

CentralFC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Why?

Because watch him play. And I don't begrudge the guy for living life. If I were his employer, I'd want him to tone it down, too, but I'm not, so screw it. I'd probably be doing the same things if I grew up rich and insanely athletic in Texas.

I understand all the reasons to not like him. I really do. But I just don't care. I'm not his mom, I'm not his coach, I'm not the guy signing his checks, I'm just the guy at home watching him play, and I love it.

I watch him play and see a pretentious [inappropriate/removed]. I don't know about you.

Edit: Wow. I can't use that word? Laughing
dijatool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

I watch him play and see a pretentious [inappropriate/removed]. I don't know about you.

Francis Tarkenton was (and still is) a pretentious [inappropriate/removed]. He was also a heck of a lot of fun to watch. I hope Johnny B. Goode (or even Johnny Be Good), it'll be fun.

GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Why?

Two people watching the same thing and coming to different conclusions? What a world!!

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
HokieHigh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy JF and will enjoy watching him succeed at football or fail at being a grown up(as long as he doesn't hurt anyone but himself and Cleveland fans feelings).

Are you not entertained?
Frank-O

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's a lot better than that annoying bastard named Tim Tebow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank-O wrote:
Well, he's a lot better than that annoying bastard named Tim Tebow.

Yep, a person who is a complete gentleman, humble, putting out loads and loads of positivity, works hard, tries hard and takes his faith very seriously is loads more obnoxious than an arrogant, cocky, lazy party animal that goes out and drinks, does drugs and displays a flippant attitude to everything every night.

If you're talking about playing ability, disregard. But anybody that hates somebody like Tim Tebow as a person more than somebody like Manziel clearly has things a little skewed.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 95 of 99

Jump to: