Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T. 5.0 - O/U how many wins the Vikings have?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
"Jason Hanson played 21 seasons in the NFL, all in the same division as the Packers, but he never won a single game at Lambeau Field."
That will never, ever happen again. I bet my bottom dollar on it. No player will stick with 1 organization for 21 years and fail to win 1 game at a division rivals stadium.
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
"Jason Hanson played 21 seasons in the NFL, all in the same division as the Packers, but he never won a single game at Lambeau Field."

That makes me smile.

Sig brought to you by Justo
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here we go again with the Bears fans clamoring about their latest FA signature. How'd the Chester Taylor, Brandon Manumaleuna, and all those other signings go the past few years? That team has clearly supplanted the Vikings and Eagles for the paper championship.

Every year, we talk about how good these new Bears are and I say the same thing: they have to mesh well together, and even with a new coach, I don't think it'll happen. The OL signings are nice and the DL's looking pretty good, but our O-line is still better, even with a massive long-term ? at Center and possibly LT. Cutler will always be Cutler so we can bank on INT's whenever we play them and that WR group just seems to be snake-bitten. Then you're looking at an aging defense that has to get young EVERYWHERE very quickly. Even with Peppers, Tillman, and Briggs, that group is still questionable especially because Briggs took a step back last year.

I've got Chicago at 8 wins, but I think they'll significantly benefit from a reeling Lions team, a rebuilding Vikings team(who will honestly challenge them for at least some of their two games), and games against Cincy and Cleveland although I think they can beat STL on the road, especially because STL's offense is still in flux.

I'll go ahead and say they will muster at least 6 wins for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they win only 6 or 7.
Dubyajay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
justo wrote:
That will never, ever happen again. I bet my bottom dollar on it. No player will stick with 1 organization for 21 years and fail to win 1 game at a division rivals stadium.

You will owe me a bottom dollar in 22 years when the next Lions kicker retires.
justo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure Hanson's career is longer than Randall Cobb's life..
Kampman74

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Williams restructures his contract is a FA after this off-season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22084277/report-dt-kevin-williams-takes-big-pay-cut-to-stay-with-vikes
Ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
Kevin Williams restructures his contract is a FA after this off-season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22084277/report-dt-kevin-williams-takes-big-pay-cut-to-stay-with-vikes
He didn't just restructure, looks like he took a straight pay cut this year and in return they knocked off the last year from his contract.

Kempes on the custom sig!
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were the Steelers, wouldn't you have rather had that 3rd round pick instead of Emmanuel Sanders? I know I would.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
If you were the Steelers, wouldn't you have rather had that 3rd round pick instead of Emmanuel Sanders? I know I would.
I like Sanders, but given their cap situation and such, probably would have taken the pick.
Mattwaukee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about anyone else, but I bet the Vikings are gonna fudge it up for this draft.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattwaukee wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I bet the Vikings are gonna fudge it up for this draft.
Why? Their last draft was excellent. Got an all-pro level LT, got an impact player at S, Blair Walsh may be the best in the NFL and they got a promising WR in Wright. If they repeat the kind of draf they had last year, they'll be golden. But if there is a legit reason why you think they are going to fudge it up I'm all ears...

Kempes on the custom sig!
Pugger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Tis the season that everybody thinks that the Packers will fade to the bottom of the NFCN. Laughing I really think the Bears and Vikings are in for a regression, you can't stay that healthy forever and I see both teams as having poor to horrible depth. But everybody gets all up in arms when I say thier team will regress because they signed free agents so obviously they will win more games Rolling Eyes

Not sure how you can say the Bears have poor to horrible depth when we added a lot and let little go yet you lose Jennings and Woodson? Talk about an unknowledgeable bias post!
Um, yeah, because Jennings and Woodson were such a HUGE part of our team last year Rolling Eyes I forgot just how dominant Martellus Bennett is, how on earth will we ever figure out how to cover him? And Jermon Bushrod how could I forget you signed a top 3 LT in the NFL? Oh, wait.... Sorry man, I see a poor football team. I have 0 reason to think that the current GM will be any better than the last one. Shea McClellin? Alshon Jeffery? Brandon Hardin? Very meh, I didn't like them before the draft and none of them did anything to impress me.

My point was that you lost depth while we gained some. You lost Jennings but had Jordy, Jones, and Cobb. What happens if Jordy goes down again? While Bushrod is no star he is still an upgrade to our o-line.

McClellin wasn't expected to be a star out of the gate but Wooten sure as hell impressed. I'm not sure if you saw Jeffery when he played but he was pretty damn good. A wrist injury hampered him. Hardin was out for season so I'm not sure why you added him in there? Him being there along with all our safeties and corners from last year only improves our depth.

There were times last season where we didn't have Jennings and Jordy in the line-up and we still won. I would think we'll draft a WR in the later rounds in this upcoming draft. Thompson is good at finding WR gems like Jennings and Jordy after the first round.

The Bears could struggle - especially early in the season - because you have a new coaching staff. Sometimes a team and its staff take time before they gel. We went 8-8 with McCarthy in his first season as our HC but returned to the playoffs in his second. We lost 4 of our first 5 games that first season.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
bears2308 wrote:
Says your biased opinion ^

You Packer fans would be screaming for McCarthy's head had you missed the play-offs. I've seen you all do it on numerous occasions after ONE LOSS! You have no idea how good of a coach Trestman is going o=to be but he sure as hell will run a better offense then Tice. We signed Bushrod, Bennett, and now Matt Slauson. I'm not sure how bringing them in along with an offensive minded head coach can make our team worse.

As for the defense, we have up and comers in Wooten, Melton, Wright, and Conte. McClellin should take a step forward and in our new defense D.J. Williams and James Anderson will fill the Urlacher/Roach void. Urlacher was a shell of himself last year and we STILL had a great defense whether you want to admit that about him or not.
I would like you to point out were I've ever called for McCarthy's head after one lose. Generalizing is ignorant so don't do it. Make your point without calling out the entire Packer fanbase.

When fans call for the HC's head it is usually out of frustration. I'm sure this never happens in other teams' fan bases. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
Mattwaukee wrote:
Why? Their last draft was excellent. Got an all-pro level LT, got an impact player at S, Blair Walsh may be the best in the NFL and they got a promising WR in Wright. If they repeat the kind of draf they had last year, they'll be golden. But if there is a legit reason why you think they are going to fudge it up I'm all ears...

I just think they are gonna do too much, not just stay put like they should.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/jrehor/status/328542221014024192/photo/1

Bahahahahahahahhaahhahaaha

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 8 of 97

Jump to: