Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

For giggles...Tavon Austin...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
Lol. Bosher would be so angry at us if we drafted Austin Laughing

Naw. We can just buy him a couch and a PS3 for the sidelines to make up for it.

Lol true, he can just practice punting with himself in Madden. Maybe even give him a copy of an older NCAA game so he can placekick with himself too Laughing

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

Lol true, he can just practice punting with himself in Madden. Maybe even give him a copy of an older NCAA game so he can placekick with himself too Laughing
Bosher can move to LB.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

Bosher can move to LB.
idk. he's a bit small for LB. Safety is probably better.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

Bosher can move to LB.
Look at this physique. This is a physique of a a man.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
scar988 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:
Willthethrill_H wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

Bosher can move to LB.
Look at this physique. This is a physique of a a man.

yeah, a 6'1" 207 pound man who should be playing safety/holder/kickoff guy/gunner on kickoffs.

Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
yeah, a 6'1" 207 pound man who should be playing safety/holder/kickoff guy/gunner on kickoffs.
I give him an A for effort. I remember in the pre season against the Steelers he had that horse collar facemask. I know it was a horsecollar but I can't remember if it was a facemask. Just making an effort is enough for me.

XBL GT: l JGOLD l Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
scar988 wrote:
I give him an A for effort. I remember in the pre season against the Steelers he had that horse collar facemask. I know it was a horsecollar but I can't remember if it was a facemask. Just making an effort is enough for me.
I saw him level guys in college.

terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we could score in the 2nd half if we drafted Tavon? Not buying it. After all, we scored a big ZERO in the second half of the NFC Championship game. Crying or Very sad Is he really that much better than HD, who already knows the offense? I know you were joking about the pick. Just sayin. With that said, there's no way Austin will still be there at # 30. Smile
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
Perhaps we could score in the 2nd half if we drafted Tavon? Not buying it. After all, we scored a big ZERO in the second half of the NFC Championship game. Crying or Very sad Is he really that much better than HD, who already knows the offense? I know you were joking about the pick. Just sayin. With that said, there's no way Austin will still be there at # 30. Smile
yeah, he really is that much better than HD. He's another huge threat to try and cover. You'd have Roddy, Tony, Julio and Tavon. Then out of the backfield you have Jackson. You either get ZERO pass rush trying to cover these guys or you give up quick free lanes. Tavon would be perfect.

SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He would def put us over the top. Talk about "pick your poison"...

#FreeToddGurley
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
yeah, he really is that much better than HD. He's another huge threat to try and cover. You'd have Roddy, Tony, Julio and Tavon. Then out of the backfield you have Jackson. You either get ZERO pass rush trying to cover these guys or you give up quick free lanes. Tavon would be perfect.

Yeah. At first I liked Patterson for us more. Now I like Tavon. I'm gonna write TD a letter and tell him to trade up for him Laughing

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
We dont need no damn reciever. Scar, you should no better. Btw, so you're saying if we had Tavon, we wouldve scored some points in the 2nd half? If thats the case, he must be better than Julio and Roddy. Rolling Eyes Hell, our recievers were a lot better than San Frans last year. Where in the heck did that get us? Im Shocked
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
We dont need no damn reciever. Scar, you should no better. Btw, so you're saying if we had Tavon, we wouldve scored some points in the 2nd half? If thats the case, he must be better than Julio and Roddy. Rolling Eyes Hell, our recievers were a lot better than San Frans last year. Where in the heck did that get us? Im Shocked

It's not that he would be "better" than Julio or Roddy, but the thing is HD has been somewhat of a disappointment.. I mean yeah, it's easy to get left behind when you're on the field w/ JJ, White, and Gonzo, but Tavon would make us that more dynamic. He would truly "complete" the offense IMO. There would not be a better offense if we had Tavon. Ryan/Jackson/Quizz/Roddy/Julio/Tavon/Tony G would be unstoppable. Now it's nice to dream, but I just don't see it happening with all the holes we have on Defense...

#FreeToddGurley
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already have arguably the best offense in the NFL. Taking Tavon would be the dumbest decision ever. Yea, it would be nice to have him, but now with the Jackson signing, our offense would be too crowded. Everyone is a star, and everyone is going to want their touches.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
terrell123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
We already have arguably the best offense in the NFL. Taking Tavon would be the dumbest decision ever. Yea, it would be nice to have him, but now with the Jackson signing, our offense would be too crowded. Everyone is a star, and everyone is going to want their touches.
Exactly. Ryan has enough freakin weapons. Get r done.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: