Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2Ez Do you even MOK bro?!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAMbo2E

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: 2Ez Do you even MOK bro?! Reply with quote

1A. Austin WR
1B. Elam SS
2. Greene OLB
3. Thomas FS
4. Mathieu CB
5. Wilson WR
6. Williams TE
7. Best Olineman available

quik mok before i go to bed.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind that draft at all...

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
ctp2124

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who types like this? It gave me a headache reading.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
RamRod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that Phillip Thomas or Shamarko?
bigKev2011

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: 2Ez Do you even MOK bro?! Reply with quote

RAMbo2E wrote:

1A. Austin WR

Why does everyone want Austin there are BPA for a first pick I feel like he is only going to be worth a KR and that would be great if the Rams didn't need receivers who had the ability to go up on defenders
RAMbo2E

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
Who types like this? It gave me a headache reading.

How else would you want me to type it? lol
RAMbo2E

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
Is that Phillip Thomas or Shamarko?

Phillip Thomas from Fresno St. I think he is a real good safety who could help on the bak end of the field. He scans the field pretty well and he has a knack for the ball with his 9 ints last year.
RAMbo2E

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@bigkev2011 I think he will fit perfect for this team. with Amendola gone he will fit right into Amendolas role. He is better than Danny at every aspect at slot other than his hands. Danny had better hands and a better route runnner but i think Austin is obviously faster quiker and more explosive. More of a home run threat as well.
bigKev2011

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAMbo2E wrote:
@bigkev2011 I think he will fit perfect for this team. with Amendola gone he will fit right into Amendolas role. He is better than Danny at every aspect at slot other than his hands. Danny had better hands and a better route runnner but i think Austin is obviously faster quiker and more explosive. More of a home run threat as well.

I'm not denying the home run threat but Givens gave you that threat and from what I'm hearing Cook is going to fill the slot as well as play tight end. Me personally I think for the Rams Keenan Allen is a better pick. Lets look at hindsight, Denario Alexander leaves and balls out in SD, Keenan Allen is a healthy Denario Alexander big, physical, goes up for the ball, and a great route runner. I just view Austin as a return man like Heyward-bay and I would hate to see the Rams use a pick on him when a big guy who can grab the ball is available. But I see why you like him but his down side outweighs his up.
jjab360

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigKev2011 wrote:
RAMbo2E wrote:

I'm not denying the home run threat but Givens gave you that threat and from what I'm hearing Cook is going to fill the slot as well as play tight end. Me personally I think for the Rams Keenan Allen is a better pick. Lets look at hindsight, Denario Alexander leaves and balls out in SD, Keenan Allen is a healthy Denario Alexander big, physical, goes up for the ball, and a great route runner. I just view Austin as a return man like Heyward-bay and I would hate to see the Rams use a pick on him when a big guy who can grab the ball is available. But I see why you like him but his down side outweighs his up.
Allen isn't close to as big, strong, or fast as DX.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigKev2011 wrote:
RAMbo2E wrote:

I'm not denying Allen's talent but we have that in Quick. Right now we have Givens/Quick on the outside and having the ability to line Austin in slot/outside/backfield is a threat you can't deny. He is one of the most explosive WR's in this draft. He will impact the offense so much.
bigKev2011

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not denying this I'm merely saying he doesn't have Amendola's catching ability and correct me if I'm wrong isn't he smaller. Amendola couldn't stay healthy in the west if Austin comes into play here I think both San Francisco and Seattle's big hard hitting corners could put the Rams in an Amendola part two
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigKev2011 wrote:
I'm not denying this I'm merely saying he doesn't have Amendola's catching ability and correct me if I'm wrong isn't he smaller. Amendola couldn't stay healthy in the west if Austin comes into play here I think both San Francisco and Seattle's big hard hitting corners could put the Rams in an Amendola part two

why does everyone keep saying this? Like being short somehow makes you more likely to get injured.

Neither SF or Seattles corners hurt Amendola and when was the last time you remember one of our receivers missing a game because of a hit from a corner?

Austin is an insanely talented playmaker. If it comes down to him or Allen I don't see why anyone would take him.

Btw I don't think we'll have interest in Allen as Snead has already talked about how they think Quick will fill that role next year.
bigKev2011

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekBrink wrote:
bigKev2011 wrote:

why does everyone keep saying this? Like being short somehow makes you more likely to get injured.

Neither SF or Seattles corners hurt Amendola and when was the last time you remember one of our receivers missing a game because of a hit from a corner?

Austin is an insanely talented playmaker. If it comes down to him or Allen I don't see why anyone would take him.

Btw I don't think we'll have interest in Allen as Snead has already talked about how they think Quick will fill that role next year.

I am not putting much faith in Quicks Football IQ but, I will say what little field time he had was good LOL better than all the time Gibson was given. I'm merely pointing out that in the west is two of the hardest hitting defenses in the NFL San Fran has only lost one piece of that in Gholson but lets not forget how much bigger these corners are getting now. IDC if its PED but Browner and Wagner are huge and are willing to hit. I feel that Austin lacks the size to be an NFL WR, can he prove me wrong of course but he is a little guy in a hard hitting big man game. Am I biased as someone who plays the Line yes but still my point is Amendola and Welker arguably the 2 best slot guys in the NFL health issues year in and year out yet, every thinks this kid is gonna be so much more different.Plus not just the corners but to have him run through the middle of the field with Willis and Bowman there is gonna go one of two ways either he starts to fear contact or he gets wrecked. Like I said he has nothing better to do than prove me to be way wrong and off base
RAMbo2E

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather take my chances with Austin who hasn't had health concern through college than Allen who has. with the way the league is now at not hitting a defenseless player and the way they are protecting the WR's i feel hes going to make a big impact. If he knows there is no way to wiggle his self out of a situation he can go down, I've seen Holt and Bruce do that.

btw i dont like the comparison people put on guys stature makes them more injury prone. there are plenty of small guys who hardly get injured just like there are big guys who get injured alot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: