Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What are we waiting for
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you would want to move glen to guard he played pretty well at Lt last year. PLus the bills have bigger needs to fill at 8 and not reach for Lane Johnson at that pick. Letting levitre walk was the right decidsion he wanted to much money for that position and bills have more holes to fill then just one position.

Thanks Max
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Not sure why you would want to move glen to guard he played pretty well at Lt last year. PLus the bills have bigger needs to fill at 8 and not reach for Lane Johnson at that pick. Letting levitre walk was the right decidsion he wanted to much money for that position and bills have more holes to fill then just one position.
I agree. Plus with the 8th pick we can go in so many directions, we have a huge need at WR, QB, and LB. there are players at 8 who will be value picks and to go with a need. Glenn played real well at LT, plus we could love Hariston to LG or even roll with Colin Brown if needed. Our Oline is in good shape, no need to reach for a player who doesn't fill a need or even has value at #8.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:
I agree. Plus with the 8th pick we can go in so many directions, we have a huge need at WR, QB, and LB. there are players at 8 who will be value picks and to go with a need. Glenn played real well at LT, plus we could love Hariston to LG or even roll with Colin Brown if needed. Our Oline is in good shape, no need to reach for a player who doesn't fill a need or even has value at #8.

Urlacher Offseason??

Being a big Bears fan, I want Buffalo to be the landing spot for Brian Urlacher in FA He would be a great fit for your Defense in the short term which buys you more time/flexibly in the draft.

LB Core 2013:

ROLB: Manny Lawson

MLB: Brian Urlacher

LOLB Kelvin Sheppard

Then you can draft QB in the first, Geno Smith is the best fit IMO

1. Geno Smith
2. Keenan Allen/ Robert Woods/ Justin Hunter*
3. CB/DE/S

Basically Defense Depth in the later rounds, maybe a TE prospect.
Tk3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chitownstar wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

Urlacher Offseason??

Being a big Bears fan, I want Buffalo to be the landing spot for Brian Urlacher in FA He would be a great fit for your Defense in the short term which buys you more time/flexibly in the draft.

LB Core 2013:

LOLB Kelvin Sheppard

1. Geno Smith
3. CB/DE/S

That is actually a fantastic FA pickup.. I would love to see Urlacher here..

Good production, and more importantly he is someone to be excited about..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
chitownstar wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

Urlacher Offseason??

LB Core 2013:

LOLB Kelvin Sheppard

1. Geno Smith
3. CB/DE/S

That is actually a fantastic FA pickup.. I would love to see Urlacher here..

Good production, and more importantly he is someone to be excited about..

Replace Shep with Bradham and I am on board.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just say no to old linebackers who can't cover and can't stay healthy.

i'd rather go with someone with experience playing in a 3-4 defense at the very least.

Tim Dobbins, Larry Grant, Rob Francois, Tavares Gooden, and Brandon Siler are all worth a look.

i'll add Keith Brooking and Channing Crowder to the list of guys i'd rather see in Buffalo before Urlacher.

okay, maybe not Crowder. i'll draw the line there.

i'd rather have Urlacher before Crowder.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: