Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dreaming about the Draft... Mock OnWisconsin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OnWisconsin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Dreaming about the Draft... Mock OnWisconsin Reply with quote

My Dream Draft... do not kill my dreams TT & You Guys

OWN FA:

Sammy Shields... brought back
EDS... brought back (starter)
Francois... brought back (done)

Finley... stays for another year... MM is loyal and says he will stay.

BYE:

Greg
Donald
Crabtree
Benson
Grant
Jolly

FA:

TT sees two FA that sit forever on the market and just wanna come play for a chance to win the big game:

Richard Seymour... 2yrs. 5mil.

Has yet to see a playoff game or for that matter a meaningful game since heading to Oakland we let him have two more shots.

Michael Huff... 2yrs. 6mil.

He is 30 I know... but he has two years in him for us to use.

THE DRAFT......

TRADE: Packers Give #26 & #124 to Cincy for their 2 Second Rounders #37 & #55
-- Cincy sees the perfect RT falling towards the top of the first round and strike a deal with TT.

Round 2 #37: Justin Hunter WR Tenn.

After doing some reading and watching of Justin Hunter and looking over the WRs on the roster I realize we one. Greg left and Donalds Gone but look at little deeper and you can see the JJ and Jordy of FA in the not so decent future. Money will only let us keep one (HOPING JORDY) so we get a talent here.

Round 2 #55: Jamie Collins OLB Southern Mississippi

Is a project at OLB but this kid on third downs is ready to roll and give us a pass rusher in the psycho packages we used to use all the time now last season forgot it. Raji Neal Clay Collins and Perry coming from everywhere or throw in Bishop instead of Neal it don't matter it will get pressure.

Round 2 #58: Kyle Long OT/OG Oregon

TT loves bloodlines.... Got one is Clay. Long has not been close to what he can be just like Clay.

Round 3 #90: Monte Ball RB WISCONSIN (GO BADGERS... MARCH MADNESS)

I love Monte... I do not care about his long speed one bit... the kid is a RUNNER. Has great vision and balance to get threw holes.

Round 4 #124: TRADED (Don't you remember)

Round 5 #161: A.J. Klein ILB Iowa St.

One of my go to guys because he has great value and the speed to help us stop the Seahawks and 49ers and Redskins if he develops for us.

Round 5 #169 Comp.: Kwame Geathers NT Georgia

Great backup for Raji... had moments

Round 6 #195: Knile Davis RB Arkansas

Comes in and battles Green for 3rd RB Roster Spot. My prediction wins because the kid returns kicks for us next year.

Round 7 #233: Caleb Sturgis K Florida

Push or take Crosby's job... he chooses
vang_evo9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid mock, but even with Huff in FA i'd still like more depth at FS just because I don't like MD. Also I feel we need more depth in the interior o-line spots than tackle with Bulaga/Sherrod/Newhouse/Barclay/Datko already on the roster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: