Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Signings contracts info and salary cap update

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39856
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Signings contracts info and salary cap update Reply with quote

Quote:
Donald Jones' three-year deal: $3.41 million, includes annual $235,000 roster bonuses, $200,000 report bonuses. Up to $4.5 million incentive


https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/314073206573113345

Quote:
Will Svitek one-year deal $1 million, $125,000 roster bonus, $160,000 roster bonus, $375,000 of $715,000 base full guarantee $500K incentive


https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/314073206573113345

Quote:
Per a league source, Adrian Wilson signed a 3-year deal with the Patriots worth $5m. He got a $1m signing bonus. Has a $1m base in '13.


http://twitter.com/cgasper/statuses/313795128764555264

Quote:
Danny Amendola's five-year #Patriots contract is worth $27.7 million not the originally reported, agent-inflated, $31 million.


http://twitter.com/BIG3Sports/statuses/312622463613800448

Quote:
Leon Washington's one-year Patriots deal worth $1.5 million, including $360,000 bonus, per a source.


https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/312661467218468864

Quote:
Kyle Arrington remains a Patriot. Per source close to the situation deal is as follows: 4 yrs - 16 mill - 8.5 guaranteed. #freeagency


http://twitter.com/MichelleBeisner/statuses/312625542698524672

Quote:
Aqib Talib's one-year deal with the Patriots is worth $5 million.


http://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/statuses/312955460162568192

***Update***
Quote:
Patriots cap room today including all contracts according to a league source (not my Excel spreadsheet): $15,271,750.00


http://twitter.com/GregABedard/statuses/314161271543066626

***Update***
Quote:
Niko Koutivides deal is for 1-year, at the minimum.


http://twitter.com/Mary_Paoletti/statuses/314469044285747200
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute


Last edited by Billy Spikes on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39856
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
Patriots cap room today including all contracts according to a league source (not my Excel spreadsheet): $15,271,750.00


http://twitter.com/GregABedard/statuses/314161271543066626
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VTPatsFan


Joined: 23 Apr 2010
Posts: 2038
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
Patriots cap room today including all contracts according to a league source (not my Excel spreadsheet): $15,271,750.00


http://twitter.com/GregABedard/statuses/314161271543066626


Nice.

SIGN VOLLMER! PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS!
_________________
Adopt-a-Patriot
Rob Gronkowski
NOTICE: Rob Gronkowski is currently going repairs and will be back to destroy defenses in 2014.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12114
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now we've established that Jeff Howe can't count. Well, the Pats can quickly make $3 million in cap space with a couple painless cuts, so getting Vollmer and a pass rusher or two is well within reach.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3752
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
So now we've established that Jeff Howe can't count. Well, the Pats can quickly make $3 million in cap space with a couple painless cuts, so getting Vollmer and a pass rusher or two is well within reach.


What painless cuts? It's late and my brain is coming up totally empty.
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
24isthelaw


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 7615
Location: Where the Patriots are
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChazStandard wrote:
Richter wrote:
So now we've established that Jeff Howe can't count. Well, the Pats can quickly make $3 million in cap space with a couple painless cuts, so getting Vollmer and a pass rusher or two is well within reach.


What painless cuts? It's late and my brain is coming up totally empty.


There's a certain "fellow", if you get my drift
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 23714
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signing Hoomanawanui would lower his cap number most likely
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3752
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
ChazStandard wrote:
Richter wrote:
So now we've established that Jeff Howe can't count. Well, the Pats can quickly make $3 million in cap space with a couple painless cuts, so getting Vollmer and a pass rusher or two is well within reach.


What painless cuts? It's late and my brain is coming up totally empty.


There's a certain "fellow", if you get my drift


Mad Of course!
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39856
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
Niko Koutivides deal is for 1-year, at the minimum.


http://twitter.com/Mary_Paoletti/statuses/314469044285747200
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group