Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ny giants draft pick 2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: ny giants draft pick 2013 Reply with quote

With the 19 pick I believe the giants will take....... tyler eifert even with the pick of myers myer is 27 and we don't know how long the deal is if its one year the giants will take eifert if its a 3 year deal then no they'll take a de
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Myers, Robinson, and Pascoe I highly, highly doubt they take a TE first overall. DE and CB seem like the two likeliest options.. I think a projected top 10 pick has a good chance of falling to us at 19
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
With Myers, Robinson, and Pascoe I highly, highly doubt they take a TE first overall. DE and CB seem like the two likeliest options.. I think a projected top 10 pick has a good chance of falling to us at 19

So like a bjoern werner?? That's who I think will fall to us
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

I think Werner is a very probable option and I think theres a good chance he'll be there at 19. Although most people wouldn't, I'd personally prefer his teammate Carradine, but I think both would make great picks. I think we are a pass rusher and a corner away from being SB contenders.
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

I think Werner is a very probable option and I think theres a good chance he'll be there at 19. Although most people wouldn't, I'd personally prefer his teammate Carradine, but I think both would make great picks. I think we are a pass rusher and a corner away from being SB contenders.

Right..knowing the giants we might carradine with the first and johnathan banks with the two and a te with 3 and tyran mathieus with 4
mattbags2313

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

Right..knowing the giants we might carradine with the first and johnathan banks with the two and a te with 3 and tyran mathieus with 4

carradine can be had in the 2nd. I don't know why no one mentions alec ogletree in this forum, meanwhile multiple NFL analysts have us taking him.
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattbags2313 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

carradine can be had in the 2nd. I don't know why no one mentions alec ogletree in this forum, meanwhile multiple NFL analysts have us taking him.

Well idk I think olgertree will be a rolb and not a mlb and that's what the giants need a thumper like manti in the second of course
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

I personally think that would be pretty damn awesome.. but I think the Giants will look to add another versatile talent to the OL, probably another guard, before they pick up their fourth TE, but it really depends on who's the highest value on their draft board, so who knows what will happen... but we'll have a better idea once Free Agency ends.
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

I personally think that would be pretty damn awesome.. but I think the Giants will look to add another versatile talent to the OL, probably another guard, before they pick up their fourth TE, but it really depends on who's the highest value on their draft board, so who knows what will happen... but we'll have a better idea once Free Agency ends.

The only reason I keep putting the whole te think out there is that I heard on twitter thah pope the giants te coach has is eye on a tight end in this draft clasd so I asumed it was eifert but idk I would love johnathan banks and tyran mathius doe to add to are cb alsome
Vulcan_Prime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

The only reason I keep putting the whole te think out there is that I heard on twitter thah pope the giants te coach has is eye on a tight end in this draft clasd so I asumed it was eifert but idk I would love johnathan banks and tyran mathius doe to add to are cb alsome

The quote on Mike Pope was that he had an eye on a player in the mid rounds, so that takes out Eifert. With the addition of Myers, we have now 3 tight ends on the current roster with another on the practice squad so I am almost 99 percent sure we don't draft one before the 2nd round. All bets are off at the mid rounds though.
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vulcan_Prime wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

The quote on Mike Pope was that he had an eye on a player in the mid rounds, so that takes out Eifert. With the addition of Myers, we have now 3 tight ends on the current roster with another on the practice squad so I am almost 99 percent sure we don't draft one before the 2nd round. All bets are off at the mid rounds though.

Ohh ok thanks.. so I change my pick to bjoern werner
Vulcan_Prime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonynygiants10 wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

And I think that's a fantastic pick Smile
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Vulcan_Prime"][quote="tonynygiants10"][quote="Vulcan_Prime"][quote="tonynygiants10"][quote="jerseyboy257"][quote="tonynygiants10"][quote="jerseyboy257"][quote="tonynygiants10"][quote="jerseyboy257"]With Myers, Robinson, and Pascoe I highly, highly doubt they take a TE first overall. DE and CB seem like the two likeliest options.. I think a projected top 10 pick has a good chance of falling to us at 19[/quote]

So like a bjoern werner?? That's who I think will fall to us[/quote]
I think Werner is a very probable option and I think theres a good chance he'll be there at 19. Although most people wouldn't, I'd personally prefer his teammate Carradine, but I think both would make great picks. I think we are a pass rusher and a corner away from being SB contenders.[/quote]

Right..knowing the giants we might carradine with the first and johnathan banks with the two and a te with 3 and tyran mathieus with 4[/quote]
I personally think that would be pretty damn awesome.. but I think the Giants will look to add another versatile talent to the OL, probably another guard, before they pick up their fourth TE, but it really depends on who's the highest value on their draft board, so who knows what will happen... but we'll have a better idea once Free Agency ends.[/quote]

The only reason I keep putting the whole te think out there is that I heard on twitter thah pope the giants te coach has is eye on a tight end in this draft clasd so I asumed it was eifert but idk I would love johnathan banks and tyran mathius doe to add to are cb alsome[/quote]

The quote on Mike Pope was that he had an eye on a player in the mid rounds, so that takes out Eifert. With the addition of Myers, we have now 3 tight ends on the current roster with another on the practice squad so I am almost 99 percent sure we don't draft one before the 2nd round. All bets are off at the mid rounds though.[/quote]

Ohh ok thanks.. so I change my pick to bjoern werner[/quote]

And I think that's a fantastic pick Smile[/quote]

I think werner would be a great fit opposite of jpp and I would draft sam Montgomery. or tank carradine still to take in the second so if tuck leaves we already have an inside the house option and if tuck doesn't perform well we have other rookies who will
tonynygiants10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vulcan_Prime wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
Vulcan_Prime wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
tonynygiants10 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:

And I think that's a fantastic pick Smile

I think werner would be a great fit opposite of jpp and I would draft sam Montgomery. or tank carradine still to take in the second so if tuck leaves we already have an inside the house option and if tuck doesn't perform well we have other rookies who will
ESKY008

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a gut feeling that Star will be the pick. Haven't heard anything about his health lately.

Jarvis jones is another I can't seem to shake the idea of.

If Cruz somehow moves on. Wouldn't be upset with tavon Austin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: