Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans bring in Bernard Pollard for a visit!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Y'all play New England this year?

Don't think so, unfortunately.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
justo wrote:

We dont but if we signed him i wish we did i wouldnt care the score would just want him to lay someone out

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 11 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
justo wrote:

We dont but if we signed him i wish we did i wouldnt care the score would just want him to lay someone out

Go low on Brady again Very Happy

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
justo wrote:

Go low on Brady again Very Happy

Sign him and me up for that people in New England hated me but they always picked on me when McNair VY or anyone else ever got hurt so i really dont feel too bad

Sig by daboyle250

titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
I had assumed Wilson was signed to start at SS...guess not.
He was. Doesn't mean we won't look to improve at that spot.
True. Strikes me as kind of weird that we sign a guy we want to come in and start then in the same off-season look in to replacing him.

What has Wilson done since he got here?

Nothin!!!!

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a guy Gregg Williams might like. Haha

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have just about anybody else other than our previous crop of safeties, but hasn't he been on like 3 teams in the last 4 years? Cause for concern?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have just about anybody else other than our previous crop of safeties, but hasn't he been on like 3 teams in the last 4 years? Cause for concern?

He was a cap casualty in Baltimore this year though. I don't think they wanted to let him go, but when you make your QB the highest paid player of all time (before taxes haha), you're bound to lose some key vets. TBH, I don't think they wanted to lose Ellerbe, Kruger and potentially Reed either but it happens. Pollard is a physical presence we desperately need. He's a tone setter and a leader with a skill set that allows Griffin to play back and ball hawk like his elite years of the past.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:

I read an article he was a cancer in the locker room. That was said about Reed and him. So I think it was cap reason plus he brought a bad vibe to the locker room. If that's the case I don't really care if we get him. But I would love to have his skill set in the back end of our defense. Either way though I'm happy with this free agency thus far.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
M.Storm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:

I read an article he was a cancer in the locker room. That was said about Reed and him. So I think it was cap reason plus he brought a bad vibe to the locker room. If that's the case I don't really care if we get him. But I would love to have his skill set in the back end of our defense. Either way though I'm happy with this free agency thus far.

http://wnst.net/top-story/crabs-n-beer/pollard/
renndawg37

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARGO127 wrote:
Want.

I second this.
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:

Ya I read that too. There was a potential mutiny in the locker room started by Pollard and Reed after the blow out loss to the Texans, but Harbaugh was able to calm them all down. Kind of a red flag there.

With that said, I'm so sick and tired of our safeties, the last line of defense, missing tackles that lead to touchdowns. If Pollard were to play here, those missed tackles should be considerably less.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:

Ya I read that too. There was a potential mutiny in the locker room started by Pollard and Reed after the blow out loss to the Texans, but Harbaugh was able to calm them all down. Kind of a red flag there.

With that said, I'm so sick and tired of our safeties, the last line of defense, missing tackles that lead to touchdowns. If Pollard were to play here, those missed tackles should be considerably less.

People fighting in the locker room isnt always a bad thing. It couldnt of been that bad because last year the Ravens were good enough with Pollard to beat Brady twice both Mannings and Roethlisbeger and Andrew Luck and oh ya won the SB. Titans have a bunch of guys that have no fire or are atleast vocal enough to show it. The only guy that spoke out about losing last year was Cook and the only guy in the offseason that isnt afraid to speak up about losing is CJ and if you notice there both offsensive guys. Wheres Casey proving hes a leader? Wheres Ayers and McCarthy?? Wheres Verner an McCourty??? Wheres Michael bleeping Griffin???? Someone needs to speak up and show some passion and insert some swag back on defense. If our defense starts to show some fire it will prob be from Wilson and Brown but we need some identity

Sig by daboyle250

titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Someone needs to speak up and show some passion and insert some swag back on defense.

He's playing cornerback in St. Louis now.

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Someone needs to speak up and show some passion and insert some swag back on defense.

He's playing cornerback in St. Louis now.

Ya dont remind me i know he wasnt worth the money and wasnt the best CB but theres just some intagibles you need on defense that makes you a winning defense and team in the NFL and Finnegan was a piece to that puzzle but i understand why hes not here me as a fan im just not happy with it

Sig by daboyle250

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: