Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 General Draft Prospect Discussion Volume III
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 35165
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: 2013 General Draft Prospect Discussion Volume III Reply with quote

Continue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7863
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Reid too, but prefer Elam.

BTW Eric Fisher was rated as a 66 on NCAA Football 2013 Shocked And was listed as 2nd string Laughing A lot of times that game is pretty accurate with player rankings but they missed on that one!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12344
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
I like Reid too, but prefer Elam.

BTW Eric Fisher was rated as a 66 on NCAA Football 2013 Shocked And was listed as 2nd string Laughing A lot of times that game is pretty accurate with player rankings but they missed on that one!


I am not a bug Reid fan.
_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pollino14


Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Posts: 16425
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two favorite safeties are
Shamarko Thomas or Jonathan Cyprien

Give me one of those two and I ll be very happy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KManX89


Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
I like Reid too, but prefer Elam.

BTW Eric Fisher was rated as a 66 on NCAA Football 2013 Shocked And was listed as 2nd string Laughing A lot of times that game is pretty accurate with player rankings but they missed on that one!


I am not a bug Reid fan.


What? How could you not like Reid? The guy is all over the place, and he hits like a tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdC3ZqyuLBc

Watch his play at 0:54... dude is bad for your health.

Plus, it allows us to move Burnett back to his natural SS position. Elam is a SS, so he doesn't give us that luxury.

I'd also be fine with Bacarri Rambo in the 3rd, now there's a guy who racks up interceptions. His tackling is pretty suspect, though, and we already have one DB with shoddy tackling (I'm looking at you, Tramon). Here's hoping it can be coached up a bit if we do take him.


Last edited by KManX89 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3716
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a lot of rangy FS in this draft, so I see why all the SS love, but it seems like everybody wants McMillian without actually knowing who McMillian is. Want Burnett clone or deep ballhawk. Not another McMillian.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KManX89


Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Posts: 1721
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
Not a lot of rangy FS in this draft, so I see why the SS love, but it seems like everybody wants McMillian without actually knowing who McMillian is.


I know who McMillian is, and I don't think he's ready to take over as the starter just yet. He showed flashes of promise last year, but IDK about starting him just yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3716
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reid reminds me of... a rangier Richardson.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3716
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
Not a lot of rangy FS in this draft, so I see why the SS love, but it seems like everybody wants McMillian without actually knowing who McMillian is.


I know who McMillian is, and I don't think he's ready to take over as the starter just yet. He showed flashes of promise last year, but IDK about starting him just yet.
Not sure if you, but if it was, why bother drafting his clone when we already have him? His "problem" was that he was out of place in coverage in a very complicated system. Drafting him again doesn't fix anything, matter of fact it actually creates problems IMO
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13055
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People seem enamoured with safeties that can hit hard. I get it, we hard poor tackling last years, but a safety's #1 job is to cover. More so now than over before. Idk. I don't like Elam, really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HawaiiFan808


Joined: 05 Jan 2009
Posts: 3010
Location: Honolulu, HI
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Bay scout spotted at Michigan's pro day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM0aNuTtHaw

(2:17)
_________________
Nnivolcm wrote:
Ugh... Avoid Green Bay's GDT. There is so much stupid in there that I felt dumber reading some of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ThinkICare


Joined: 08 Jan 2010
Posts: 3642
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HawaiiFan808 wrote:
Green Bay scout spotted at Michigan's pro day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM0aNuTtHaw


Shoelace? Possibly? I mean, who knows.
_________________
Ice King wrote:
How 'bout me? Put me on the grid, scale of 1 to 10. 1 is "totally gross," 10 is like, "Hey, Ice King. You look crazy seeyick"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11035
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
2. D.J. Swearinger, South Carolina
3. Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
4. Phillip Thomas, Fresno State
5. J.J. Wilcox, Georgia Southern
6. Shamarko Thomas, Syracuse
7. Matt Elam, Florida
8. Shawn Williams, Georgia
9. Baccari Rambo, Georgia
10. Kemal Ishmael, Central Florida

Starting to really like Jahleel Addae too...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4593
Location: Monterey Bay
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Volume III?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
airstrike082


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 1100
Location: Tampa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
1. Jonathan Cyprien, Florida International
2. D.J. Swearinger, South Carolina
3. Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
4. Phillip Thomas, Fresno State
5. J.J. Wilcox, Georgia Southern
6. Shamarko Thomas, Syracuse
7. Matt Elam, Florida
8. Shawn Williams, Georgia
9. Baccari Rambo, Georgia
10. Kemal Ishmael, Central Florida

Starting to really like Jahleel Addae too...


Nice to see Jahleel Addae get some love on this board. Played some ball with him. Wouldnt mind seeing him get a shot.
_________________
Sean Taylor R.I.P.
Koth 85 Champ.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
Page 1 of 65

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group