Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

When are you going to start spending money??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Best. News. Ever.

Quote:
The Bengals and Johnson have until July 15 to strike a long-term deal and it's believed the Bengals are also going to use the summer to try and wrap up linemates Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap, as well, before they head into free agency next year.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Bengals-looking-at-backer-depth-Ginn-looks-to-be-on-radar-Desert-deals-MJ-expected-at-OTAs/8ac1abcb-9e60-497f-b007-f178ddcada94

No, the best news will be when those actually happen. I'm so skeptical and jaded after all these years that i won't believe those guys can be resigned until it actually happens.

Agree J. Too many false dawns over 30 years..........
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Best. News. Ever.

Quote:
The Bengals and Johnson have until July 15 to strike a long-term deal and it's believed the Bengals are also going to use the summer to try and wrap up linemates Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap, as well, before they head into free agency next year.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Bengals-looking-at-backer-depth-Ginn-looks-to-be-on-radar-Desert-deals-MJ-expected-at-OTAs/8ac1abcb-9e60-497f-b007-f178ddcada94

No, the best news will be when those actually happen. I'm so skeptical and jaded after all these years that i won't believe those guys can be resigned until it actually happens.

You're right, but my expectations are so low that even finding out that we're 'trying' to sign them is the best news ever for me.

Let me have this... Laughing

chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: