Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Anything (Non-Lions) Thread: Meh I Got Nothing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 48896
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That injury to Louisville kid was ugly. Never seen anything like that in basketball
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DrRay11


Joined: 19 Dec 2011
Posts: 3287
Location: Chicago, IL
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes. What the...
_________________
Football is love, love is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetroitPride26


Joined: 25 Nov 2011
Posts: 1558
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch..pray for a speedy recovery for him. Took it like a champ tho. Props to him. Bench reaction was crazy..You knew it was bad if you only watched the bench
_________________
Lions 2014: To A Better Year!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 22976
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was one if the worst injuries I've seen. Just awful, I hope he'll eventually be able to play again.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nagahide13


Joined: 25 Apr 2008
Posts: 11063
Location: Stumptown
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no desire to watch what happened and I'm currently at work... so what happened? May I assume its something like his knee collapsing, or his ankle getting destroyed?
_________________
LION KING wrote:
I actually feel nothing anymore !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 22976
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
I have no desire to watch what happened and I'm currently at work... so what happened? May I assume its something like his knee collapsing, or his ankle getting destroyed?
Broken shin. He was trying to block a shot and was like 2-3 feet in the air. His leg almost made a square.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25180
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Red Wings got spanked, HARD, today. Ouch.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 48896
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
The Red Wings got spanked, HARD, today. Ouch.


Yea hoping it doesnt make me losing save% since I decided to start Howard in our league
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 22976
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Marlins are going to be garbage. That catcher we sent them in the Infante & Sanchez deal is starting opening day for them, batting #2! Laughing

Wasn't he like our 2nd/3rd best Catching prospect?
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jrugges


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 9016
Location: White Lake, Mi.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst thing ever for Kevin Ware. Hopefully he recovers well I hate to see something like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25180
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrugges wrote:
Worst thing ever for Kevin Ware. Hopefully he recovers well I hate to see something like that.


It was ugly. Brought back memories of Theisman.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25180
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
The Red Wings got spanked, HARD, today. Ouch.


Yea hoping it doesnt make me losing save% since I decided to start Howard in our league


Nope, you're golden for the win. They pulled him after the 4th goal.

It puts LK and I into a second place tie but I beat him in our head to head so if I understand the tiebreaker X and I advance from our side.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanFuller003


Moderator
Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 20120
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
I have no desire to watch what happened and I'm currently at work... so what happened? May I assume its something like his knee collapsing, or his ankle getting destroyed?
Broken shin. He was trying to block a shot and was like 2-3 feet in the air. His leg almost made a square.

Compound fracture, too. His tibia (or fibula I guess not sure which) was jutting about 6 inches out of his leg. Really gruesome.

diehardlionfan wrote:
The Red Wings got spanked, HARD, today. Ouch.

Unfortunately I was at Joe Louis for the game. It was not pretty. 4:12 off the clock and they're already down 3-0 . . . I almost left then and there. And it sucks, like a quarter of the people in the stands were Blackhawks fans too. Chicago travels really well.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for three years running!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lionsfanforever


Joined: 27 Sep 2009
Posts: 4605
Location: Flint, MI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
The Marlins are going to be garbage. That catcher we sent them in the Infante & Sanchez deal is starting opening day for them, batting #2! Laughing

Wasn't he like our 2nd/3rd best Catching prospect?


Yankee's lineup today is garbage as well.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
IDOG_det


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 22976
Location: Ron Paul 2012 #JDI
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
I have no desire to watch what happened and I'm currently at work... so what happened? May I assume its something like his knee collapsing, or his ankle getting destroyed?
Broken shin. He was trying to block a shot and was like 2-3 feet in the air. His leg almost made a square.

Compound fracture, too. His tibia (or fibula I guess not sure which) was jutting about 6 inches out of his leg. Really gruesome.
Yeah, it is one of the worst injuries I've ever seen. I saw an update on him that said they closed "the wound" last night.
_________________


R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 19 of 107

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group