Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seems Quinton Carter is in trouble
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mke1010


Joined: 08 Mar 2008
Posts: 1784
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Seems Quinton Carter is in trouble Reply with quote

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22791303/broncos-safety-carter-facing-vegas-cheating-case

Broncos safety Quinton Carter facing Vegas cheating case


(Seems someone had too much free time on his hands. I think safety is a priority in the draft.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2497
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that as a professional athlete who despite not being on the upper salary echelon still has already earned a small fortune. Q, c'mon. Mad
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8326
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheating at the casino will never go well for you. They have cameras Quinton. Just look up. The thousands of black bulbs in the ceilings are not decor.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncosFan2010


Joined: 04 Feb 2010
Posts: 1408
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly dont think this is a legal issue that should result in his release or anything.

With the signing of DRC, I think we can neglect CB in this draft and instead target a 3rd young Safety to develop since Carter is a question mark and Adams is old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul-mac


Joined: 12 Jul 2009
Posts: 8859
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
I certainly dont think this is a legal issue that should result in his release or anything.

With the signing of DRC, I think we can neglect CB in this draft and instead target a 3rd young Safety to develop since Carter is a question mark and Adams is old.
The draft will be strictly BPA but I would be far from surprised if we manipulate the board to get a safety at the top.


However don't rule out a Corner. If Elway doesn't think there are any upgrades on starters available he'll look to find groomers for older players like Champ.
_________________
Big Palooka wrote:
Broncos won't make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16441
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Cheating at the casino will never go well for you. They have cameras Quinton. Just look up. The thousands of black bulbs in the ceilings are not decor.
Good thing it's not the 60s/70s Joe Pesci would mess him up.

Dumb though coming off missing the entire season.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AKRNA


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 5155
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinkin' a young safety in the draft just became a higher priority.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Elam now?
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Winder23


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 4261
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
Matt Elam now?
Jonathan Cyprien is a good bet too. He is getting a little first round buzz. There isn't alot out there to watch on him, but he is impressive. He is a big hitter, but needs to wrap up in the NFL. He can also run with receivers.

Teams may value Cyprien more due to his size advantage over Elam. I like both players and would be happy if they picked either of them.
_________________
GO BRONCOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Reggie Nelson#1


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 3302
Location: Montreal, Canada
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked him at first! The guy was nice on twitter and saying smart things. Then he changed his twitter name from Q to Diddy and started saying crazy stuff. His current Twitter description is "Playin my hand like Phil Ivey! New Age. New Reign." (Phil Ivey is a poker player...)

Poker/casino seems to have a very bad influence on him. During the presidential run his post were simply outrageous. He would have been kicked out if he was on this forum...

Now that we filled some holes through free agency. I think it could be a good move to trade up and get Kenny Vaccaro.
_________________
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2567
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Matt Elam now?
Jonathan Cyprien is a good bet too. He is getting a little first round buzz. There isn't alot out there to watch on him, but he is impressive. He is a big hitter, but needs to wrap up in the NFL. He can also run with receivers.

Teams may value Cyprien more due to his size advantage over Elam. I like both players and would be happy if they picked either of them.


Thanks for the info, I knew practically nothing about Cyprien. I'd be happy with both as well! Vaccaro is nice but I don't want to trade up to get him.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnyj20


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 10747
Location: SLC
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What happens in Vegas" is the dumbest saying ever.

How dumb can you be to cheat in a Casino? There is likely more than 1 camera on you at all times.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8326
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Nelson#1 wrote:
I really liked him at first! The guy was nice on twitter and saying smart things. Then he changed his twitter name from Q to Diddy and started saying crazy stuff. His current Twitter description is "Playin my hand like Phil Ivey! New Age. New Reign." (Phil Ivey is a poker player...)

Poker/casino seems to have a very bad influence on him. During the presidential run his post were simply outrageous. He would have been kicked out if he was on this forum...

Now that we filled some holes through free agency. I think it could be a good move to trade up and get Kenny Vaccaro.

Agreed Reggie.

Quinton is going to the path to destruction. He had a bright head on but has certainly lost the head on his shoulders.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mke1010


Joined: 08 Mar 2008
Posts: 1784
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see Elway giving up any assets to move up in a draft. But if he did, what would it take to get to the 10-15 range because that is where I think Kenny Vicarro will go. I think he is a certain starter from day one and a grade higher than Elam. I like Elam but I think Kenny is clearly the best safety in this draft.
From what Reggie wrote, I'm not comfortable putting any hope on a long term career with the Broncos for Quinton. Hope he changes his ways.


Last edited by mke1010 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
germ-x


Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 7839
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iLikeDefense wrote:
Winder23 wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Matt Elam now?
Jonathan Cyprien is a good bet too. He is getting a little first round buzz. There isn't alot out there to watch on him, but he is impressive. He is a big hitter, but needs to wrap up in the NFL. He can also run with receivers.

Teams may value Cyprien more due to his size advantage over Elam. I like both players and would be happy if they picked either of them.


Thanks for the info, I knew practically nothing about Cyprien. I'd be happy with both as well! Vaccaro is nice but I don't want to trade up to get him.


I watched a few senior bowl practices and analysis and multiple analysts stated that Cyprien put forth the best Senior Bowl of all the DB's. I remember one saying that his ability to be at full speed and break down for a tackle was outstanding.

He also has very good measurables at 6'0" 215+ pounds, mid 4.5 speed, and a 38 inch vertical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group