Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pvsports9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Cason Reply with quote

hope the Bucs sign him...how is he overall? I've liked what I see when he plays on national tv but obviously you see him every week.

I remember him being very comparable to our pick Talib when they came out and he's been very solid in the NFL
Duffman57

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Cason Reply with quote

Pvsports9 wrote:
hope the Bucs sign him...how is he overall? I've liked what I see when he plays on national tv but obviously you see him every week.

I remember him being very comparable to our pick Talib when they came out and he's been very solid in the NFL

He's been really inconsistent. He gets beat deep a LOT. He can look really good, and then he'll have complete mental lapses in coverage, and just let guys run by him with a single high S. Instincts are absolutely TERRIBLE. He's at least decent as a tackler though.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Neutral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing consistent about Cason is that he's a liability in the red zone.
kramxel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Cason Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
Pvsports9 wrote:

He's been really inconsistent. He gets beat deep a LOT. He can look really good, and then he'll have complete mental lapses in coverage, and just let guys run by him with a single high S. Instincts are absolutely TERRIBLE. He's at least decent as a tackler though.

He's really terrible with deep responsabilities... the only thing that goes in his favour is that WRs get the most unbelievable drops when playing against him...
And I'm not talking about dropping while being contested, I'm talking "1 yard from the goal line with no one around for 10 yards" drops...

He's that lucky!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: