Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vote for Barry and Stafford for the Madden 25 Cover!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
albo23


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 197
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP CITY wrote:
Fruck Barry Sanders, I'm not voting for that quitter. I hope Deion wins it. Steve Young didn't even make the big tournament? WTF, that's who I would have voted for.
You're the kind of person that would burn LeBron James' jersey too Rolling Eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3242
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry is moving on again. He is up against Jerry Rice now.

Also RGIII is out so Barry has a great chance now.


Go vote again!
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EhJae


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: CB, Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it'll come down to Barry vs Peterson, which is how they should leave it. Being the 25th year and all, they should celebrate the past with the present. Have another dual cover with Barry and Peterson, (arguably) the last great RB and the current great RB... I'd love this.
_________________
2013 & 2014 AAL:
#71 Riley Reiff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11393
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EhJae wrote:
I think it'll come down to Barry vs Peterson, which is how they should leave it. Being the 25th year and all, they should celebrate the past with the present. Have another dual cover with Barry and Peterson, (arguably) the last great RB and the current great RB... I'd love this.


That would be ideal. Can u imagine the hype surrounding peterson vs sanders though? Thats what people always say peterson vs sanders and there different lga,e styles. etc. Unfortunately i think Rice is going to beat Barry though :/
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18166
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP CITY wrote:
Fruck Barry Sanders, I'm not voting for that quitter. I hope Deion wins it. Steve Young didn't even make the big tournament? WTF, that's who I would have voted for.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EhJae


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 1149
Location: CB, Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... And Barry beat Jerry Rice, wins the "Old School" bracket. He is up against Adrian Peterson.

I wish "Dual Cover" was an option. I think Peterson will eventually win.
_________________
2013 & 2014 AAL:
#71 Riley Reiff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3242
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Barry!


I might actually buy madden for the first time in a while is he wins.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RIP CITY


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 711
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

albo23 wrote:
You're the kind of person that would burn LeBron James' jersey too Rolling Eyes.


Whatever man, it is what it is. I'm the type of person that doesn't hold any celebrity on a pedestal to begin with, then add in the fact he quit on his teammates and I'm sorry, just not a Barry Sanders fan anymore. If you think that makes me less of a Lions fan, then that's your opinion.

(I would burn a LeBron James jersey but it doesn't/wouldn't have anything to do with him leaving, lol)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18166
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP CITY wrote:
albo23 wrote:
You're the kind of person that would burn LeBron James' jersey too Rolling Eyes.


Whatever man, it is what it is. I'm the type of person that doesn't hold any celebrity on a pedestal to begin with, then add in the fact he quit on his teammates and I'm sorry, just not a Barry Sanders fan anymore. If you think that makes me less of a Lions fan, then that's your opinion.

(I would burn a LeBron James jersey but it doesn't/wouldn't have anything to do with him leaving, lol)


Burn your avy down to its recommended size. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YlionsY


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 14656
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be awesome if Barry won. Especially over Peterson and the year he had.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 8606
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
Be awesome if Barry won. Especially over Peterson and the year he had.


Barry would be the first person on the cover twice and the Lions would be the only team to be on the cover three times. Shocked
_________________
FootballPhreak wrote:
I would absolutely take Stafford over Rivers


Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18874
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote is in for Barry. I've voted for him the whole way. I'm hoping he makes the cover.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Adopt-A-Lion: Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LionsGM


Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 2819
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
Be awesome if Barry won. Especially over Peterson and the year he had.


Barry would be the first person on the cover twice and the Lions would be the only team to be on the cover three times. Shocked


When was Barry Sanders on the cover of Madden?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
EnglishLion20


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 11655
Location: England
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsGM wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
Be awesome if Barry won. Especially over Peterson and the year he had.


Barry would be the first person on the cover twice and the Lions would be the only team to be on the cover three times. Shocked


When was Barry Sanders on the cover of Madden?


2000 I think it was, in the top corner of it.
_________________


Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EnglishLion20


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 11655
Location: England
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Ive voted for Barry, first time voting in the thing, but AP has crushed everyone he has gone up against so it will be tough for Barry.

Still hope he wins though. Cool
_________________


Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group