Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos sign Knighton to 2 Year Deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobdevine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video of Knighton's presser in Denver:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Knighton_I_Want_to_Win_Now/00642ee1-d29e-4315-9605-01e1bd20ddc8

He says the "pot roast" nickname came from another player who said Knighton had eaten a lot of pot roast dinners. Knighton didn't seem happy with the nickname and suggested that Denver fans come up with a new one.
mke1010

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Knighton_I_Want_to_Win_Now/00642ee1-d29e-4315-9605-01e1bd20ddc8

He says the "pot roast" nickname came from another player who said Knighton had eaten a lot of pot roast dinners. Knighton didn't seem happy with the nickname and suggested that Denver fans come up with a new one.

Thanks for posting the video. He seems like a humble guy and he say multiple times he wants to win. One tid bit though- he makes a comment about trying to make it easier for the ends to rush the passer by collapsing the middle of the pocket and he specifically mentions Von and Doom,
I hope this was a slip regarding some inside info that is optimistic Doom will be back. One can only hope.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
bobdevine wrote:

Thanks for posting the video. He seems like a humble guy and he say multiple times he wants to win. One tid bit though- he makes a comment about trying to make it easier for the ends to rush the passer by collapsing the middle of the pocket and he specifically mentions Von and Doom,
I hope this was a slip regarding some inside info that is optimistic Doom will be back. One can only hope.

Agreed. Seems like an all around solid guy. He said a couple of times that Denver was first on his list outside of Jacksonville and that he would not have left Denver without a contract. To me that indicates that we was relatively open to negotiate his pay just as long as he could be a part of JDR's defense and our team. Good thing to see.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:

terror of the knight?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the signing he is a run stuffing stud when his weight is around 340, he does have some problems in the offseason keeping it down, but I hated to see him go

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
bobdevine wrote:

terror of the knight?

Knight Terror

On the Cinci vs Denver game:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Damn, the pillow fight turned into an MMA slugfest in the last minute. Shocked
Elstonsky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scbaseball7 wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
bobdevine wrote:

terror of the knight?

Knight Terror

Knight-Man. Always Sunny, anybody? Very Happy
medisback

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chivalrous Knight- opens doors for DEs and LBs . Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: