Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos sign Knighton to 2 Year Deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
Making it rain in the fashion of an Ivy League BA student.

Absolutely love our FA thus far!

Ivy Leaguers mostly come from wealth. More making it rain like a state school under grad. Buying tons of discount beer at good value... 25c wings and $3.50 pitchers kinda nights. Love what you're getting, love the value even more.

You're right Laughing

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
I wonder if Peyton would ever pull a Brady and take that pay-cut to take one for the team.

Tom Brady has to be one mad dude. We take his favorite target from him for LESS money (supposedly) and Peyton's contract is beast. Laughing
I'd pay a nice sum of money to see the look on his face reading the news...
I don't see how any man married to the woman he is could be mad.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
elliot878

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
I wonder if Peyton would ever pull a Brady and take that pay-cut to take one for the team.

Tom Brady has to be one mad dude. We take his favorite target from him for LESS money (supposedly) and Peyton's contract is beast. Laughing

Pats final offer was 10 over 2 years. Ours was 12m, fully guaranteed. So we didn't come here for less.

Peyton has restructured in the past. Expect him to restructure next year in order to sign some of Clady, Decker, Chris Harris (RFA), Woodyard, Beadles and Walton, who are all set to be Free Agents after the year

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'd pay a nice sum of money to see the look on his face reading the news...
I don't see how any man married to the woman he is could be mad.

touche'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

Pats final offer was 10 over 2 years. Ours was 12m, fully guaranteed. So we didn't come here for less.

Peyton has restructured in the past. Expect him to restructure next year in order to sign some of Clady, Decker, Chris Harris (RFA), Woodyard, Beadles and Walton, who are all set to be Free Agents after the year

A couple of draft picks this year may go toward grooming them to take over next season. I dont expect us to resign all of our free agents.
elliot878

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

A couple of draft picks this year may go toward grooming them to take over next season. I dont expect us to resign all of our free agents.

No, not all, but Manning will likely restructure in order to bring back guys like Decker, Clady. Harris will probably have to wait a year, but will be tendered with a high pick, and stay safely. Walton and Beadles will probably be allowed to test the market, maybe Woodyard too depending on Trevathan's development.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connecticut back on the roster.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
Making it rain in the fashion of an Ivy League BA student.

Absolutely love our FA thus far!

Ivy Leaguers mostly come from wealth. More making it rain like a state school under grad. Buying tons of discount beer at good value... 25c wings and $3.50 pitchers kinda nights. Love what you're getting, love the value even more.

I didn't come from money. But I do make it rain.
mke1010

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

No, not all, but Manning will likely restructure in order to bring back guys like Decker, Clady. Harris will probably have to wait a year, but will be tendered with a high pick, and stay safely. Walton and Beadles will probably be allowed to test the market, maybe Woodyard too depending on Trevathan's development.

I agree. Seeing what Vasquez and Levitre got this season, I bet someone is going to give Beadles a boat load of money next off season especially if he shows even more improvement over this season.
He is the type of player we should let walk and replace in the draft and look forward to a compensatory pick.
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great signing! Our interior is just massive now. This is gonna be fun. What the hell do we do in the draft now lol

Thanks, Tzimisce
elliot878

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I agree. Seeing what Vasquez and Levitre got this season, I bet someone is going to give Beadles a boat load of money next off season especially if he shows even more improvement over this season.
He is the type of player we should let walk and replace in the draft and look forward to a compensatory pick.

Levitre deal was outlandish. Vasquez I think fair money, and more what Beadles is worth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice signing. Sad

For some reason Mularkey didn't like him. He should do very well in Denver.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
CanadianBronco

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Great signing! Our interior is just massive now. This is gonna be fun. What the hell do we do in the draft now lol

When I first heard all the good news that was exactly my first thought haha.
Definitely a good problem to have Very Happy
Think they go CB at #28? Or does Elway go full genie and Revis joins the '97... err '13 Broncos.
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone on Twitter said Manning's deal is all salary and none bonuses. SO it is about as cap friendly as you can get

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't beat the price on this. Jesus were huge in the middle lol

Thanks, Tzimisce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: