Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos sign Knighton to 2 Year Deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
Wonder why Knighton has been close to signing since yesterday and nothing new on that front developed?


I think we've got 3 visits today, its only noon in Denver... so might be just the timing of the meetings... maybe he's an afternoon meeting.

Plus Colorado is a state that doesn't get going that early anyway.

I can't speak for everyone but I usually get up around 10am and don't roll into the office until around 2pm. I'm sure Elway is on a similar schedule.


Nice life lol. I roll outta bed at 5am n get to the office about 845
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncsDominate


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1001
Location: Fishing at Standley Lake
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
Wonder why Knighton has been close to signing since yesterday and nothing new on that front developed?


I think we've got 3 visits today, its only noon in Denver... so might be just the timing of the meetings... maybe he's an afternoon meeting.

Plus Colorado is a state that doesn't get going that early anyway.

I can't speak for everyone but I usually get up around 10am and don't roll into the office until around 2pm. I'm sure Elway is on a similar schedule.


Nice life lol. I roll outta bed at 5am n get to the office about 845


Ya, my guess is that Elway's life is a lot more siimiliar to yours thas AAA's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncsDominate wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
Wonder why Knighton has been close to signing since yesterday and nothing new on that front developed?


I think we've got 3 visits today, its only noon in Denver... so might be just the timing of the meetings... maybe he's an afternoon meeting.

Plus Colorado is a state that doesn't get going that early anyway.

I can't speak for everyone but I usually get up around 10am and don't roll into the office until around 2pm. I'm sure Elway is on a similar schedule.


Nice life lol. I roll outta bed at 5am n get to the office about 845


Ya, my guess is that Elway's life is a lot more siimiliar to yours thas AAA's.


Who knows, I'm sure he was up late last night, but I can't see him sleeping in. Rare for people his age.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AnAngryAmerican


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 18533
Location: Loveland, CO
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like a "sleep in" or whatever. I don't go to bed until around 3am so getting up at 10 gets me my 7 hours.

Games usually usually don't over until around 9:30 or even 10:00pm, players and coaches have to be interviewed afterwards and it can take a couple hours to write and file a story and edit photos and all that. Course, I usually do stop at the bar on my way home from covering a game, meaning I'm not back home getting to work until around midnight.
_________________
big_palooka:

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/PostBroncos/status/311953118629863427

done deal. Knighton signed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbronx42


Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 3956
Location: Mile High 303
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These 2 days have been amazing... I'm scheduling to get a giant John Elway tattoo on my back tomorrow. I'm not kidding.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncs4life


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1425
Location: Montreal
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yessss!! Wow! It's been amazing since yesterday!!!
_________________

Thanks to Delphi83 for the incredible sig and Avatar!
Von Miller 2011 DROY!!!
IT'S MILLER TIME!!
GO BRONCOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6749
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this leaves us with how much cap?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I've been waiting for. Razz Very Happy
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jonnyj20


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 10743
Location: SLC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm speechless. I am without speech.....in a good way.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
So this leaves us with how much cap?


Still plenty. This wont have cost much. Don't expect more than 7 million over two years.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2475
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Making it rain in the fashion of an Ivy League BA student.

Absolutely love our FA thus far!
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Peyton would ever pull a Brady and take that pay-cut to take one for the team.


Tom Brady has to be one mad dude. We take his favorite target from him for LESS money (supposedly) and Peyton's contract is beast. Laughing
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10717
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Making it rain in the fashion of an Ivy League BA student.

Absolutely love our FA thus far!


Ivy Leaguers mostly come from wealth. More making it rain like a state school under grad. Buying tons of discount beer at good value... 25c wings and $3.50 pitchers kinda nights. Love what you're getting, love the value even more.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Joe_is_the_best


Joined: 31 Aug 2009
Posts: 6749
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
I wonder if Peyton would ever pull a Brady and take that pay-cut to take one for the team.


Tom Brady has to be one mad dude. We take his favorite target from him for LESS money (supposedly) and Peyton's contract is beast. Laughing
I'd pay a nice sum of money to see the look on his face reading the news...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group