Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans shopping WR Nate Washington, Wants release
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iceman88 wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:
Ockham wrote:
I'm for making a run at SD restricted free agent Danario Alexander. Bigger upside. He's undrafted, so no pick for compensation. Just have to pay more than SD is willing to.

He was beast last year. Carried my fantast team a few weeks. His knees are garbage though so can't pay much.

This, he is a great receiver no one is doubting that but why else would SD put such a low tender on him? Because they are really concerned with his knees. You dont commit to a guy that has never been a consistent performer with major knee issues.

They are willing to pay him 1.323mil but didn't want to pay him 2.023mil that came with 2nd round tender. I'd be willing to pay him Hawkins' salary.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:
I heard we are looking to sign Justin McCareins

Dude. Don't even joke about that.

A buddy of mine is McCareins' brother in law. McCareins is cool as hell and a cop now from what I've been told. He openly admits the Jets ruined his career nowadays Laughing

He may be my least favorite player of all time.

He may be a nice guy but man he was terrible.

[Adopt a Titan] [Derrick Morgan] [Robert Johnson]
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeeeeej wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:
I heard we are looking to sign Justin McCareins

Dude. Don't even joke about that.

A buddy of mine is McCareins' brother in law. McCareins is cool as hell and a cop now from what I've been told. He openly admits the Jets ruined his career nowadays Laughing

He may be my least favorite player of all time.

He may be a nice guy but man he was terrible.

He was terrible overall, but he pretty much won us the 2002 divisional playoff game vs Pittsburgh with his two clutch plays in overtime.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Patterson in the first and Da'Rick in the second! I mean, why the eff not. Bray in the 4th.
Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
C'mon Patterson in the first and Da'Rick in the second! I mean, why the eff not. Bray in the 4th.

Homer go home.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

If Patterson does fall to us and the bigger names on the dline are gone..I say we draft the kid. Hes going to be good!

and if we don't and Hunter falls to us in the 2nd we better take him. Hes much better then Da'Rick and has amazing potential.

I know all three of these guys which may be the reason Im hoping for the titans to get one of them lol.

God I can't wait for the draft!!!

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1. Nate "The Great" Washington
2. Michael Preston
derekfelty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why nate? It should be kenny on the trade block. Nate has done great for us when kenny was in jail. If we do lose nate, then greg could be a good pick up for us.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
Why nate? It should be kenny on the trade block. Nate has done great for us when kenny was in jail. If we do lose nate, then greg could be a good pick up for us.

I was wondering the same thing? Why Nate? Why not shop Britt or Williams?
lamont

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
derekfelty wrote:

I would tend to agree. Also why isn't Hawk on the chopping block also? He got an extension last offseason and he was inactive more than he was active in 2012. Go figure. Rolling Eyes

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
derekfelty wrote:

I would tend to agree. Also why isn't Hawk on the chopping block also? He got an extension last offseason and he was inactive more than he was active in 2012. Go figure. Rolling Eyes

I imagine he'll be cut in camp. Cutting him now wouldn't save us much money on the cap and it gives us a little protection if another guy were to get injured in camp/preseason.

Props to "Peppers90" on the sig
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason why Washington was placed on the market.

Quote:
A source tells ESPN's Adam Schefter that the Titans also pursued Wes Welker.
Last March, the Titans tried and failed to land University of Tennessee product Peyton Manning. This year, Welker chose to sign with the Broncos -- likely in large part because of Manning's presence. The Titans have been willing to spend a ton of money this week, but they've yet to make a true impact signing.

Per rotoworld. Guess the cards have been placed on the table with Nate, he is going to be released or cut. No way he will stay now after this out in the public domain.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Iceman88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they can find a trade partner, nate has a reasonable salary for a player of his caliber. Minnesota could be an option, maybe a 6th and 7th.

Props to Kempes ^
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iceman88 wrote:
I hope they can find a trade partner, nate has a reasonable salary for a player of his caliber. Minnesota could be an option, maybe a 6th and 7th.

Perfect fit would be the Pats. They love veteran WRs, not sure they would like his salary in a trade scenario. But they would snatch him up in a heartbeat on the open market.

Iceman88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Iceman88 wrote:

Perfect fit would be the Pats. They love veteran WRs, not sure they would like his salary in a trade scenario. But they would snatch him up in a heartbeat on the open market.

I would disagree, they just signed Amendola and they have Lloyd under contract. I think the Vikes make a lot more sense as a trade partner. Another option would be Pittsburgh.

Props to Kempes ^
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iceman88 wrote:
lamont wrote:
Iceman88 wrote:

I would disagree, they just signed Amendola and they have Lloyd under contract. I think the Vikes make a lot more sense as a trade partner. Another option would be Pittsburgh.

Word is that they are going to cut LLoyd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: