Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agent Tracker Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
I would welcome Michael Bennett back to Seattle.

He never should have left the team Crying or Very sad


Yea, awful move by the staff. Was that Pete's first year here? You could tell Bennett would be special...
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10743
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tooki wrote:
I would welcome Michael Bennett back to Seattle.

He never should have left the team Crying or Very sad


Yea, awful move by the staff. Was that Pete's first year here? You could tell Bennett would be special...


Nup, it was the year of Jim Mora Sad

There was no way in hell that Pete would have let Michael Bennett leave Seattle. Hell, he probably would have gotten himself into the rotation early on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21319
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tooki wrote:
I would welcome Michael Bennett back to Seattle.

He never should have left the team Crying or Very sad


Yea, awful move by the staff. Was that Pete's first year here? You could tell Bennett would be special...
I remember we pretty much all loved him. He killed it in preseason too. I was bummed we let him go. He'd be PERFECT for LDE.
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bill21792


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 444
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if Craig Terrill is still available? He could be what sets our defense over the top
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21319
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign Bennett, cut Red.
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sign Bennett, cut Red.


I'd be very, very down.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21319
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sign Bennett, cut Red.


I'd be very, very down.
More down than you get on the dance floor?
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sign Bennett, cut Red.


I'd be very, very down.
More down than you get on the dance floor?




That down.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21319
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Sign Bennett, cut Red.


I'd be very, very down.
More down than you get on the dance floor?




That down.
But not this down?


_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10


Last edited by Tatupu_64 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I physically could not be that down.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45873
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
And the Rams get Jake Long.


and Jared Cook....


And Louis Delmas. If both him and Long pass their physicals(from what I've heard).

Should be an interesting year. Not sure how the Rams pulled it off. I'm excited but all FA signings are big risks. I am waiting for our draft to know how to feel about this team.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10743
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
And the Rams get Jake Long.


and Jared Cook....


And Louis Delmas. If both him and Long pass their physicals(from what I've heard).

Should be an interesting year. Not sure how the Rams pulled it off. I'm excited but all FA signings are big risks. I am waiting for our draft to know how to feel about this team.


The NFC West is gonna be a 3-way horse. I love it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45873
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
And the Rams get Jake Long.


and Jared Cook....


And Louis Delmas. If both him and Long pass their physicals(from what I've heard).

Should be an interesting year. Not sure how the Rams pulled it off. I'm excited but all FA signings are big risks. I am waiting for our draft to know how to feel about this team.


The NFC West is gonna be a 3-way horse. I love it.


It ought to be exciting. I just hope all 3 stay healthy. I mean, I hate the 49ers and Seahawks but at the same time, it makes things a lot more interesting if all 3 are at their best.

Now I'm just hoping the Rams can get Tavon Awesome!
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1707
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we even looking at anyone in FA anymore since we just signed Percy? We still have around $10m in cap room I believe since we just cut Leon. I say we make a run for one strong free agent like Vollmer and call it good.
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheoryofSeahawk


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 1937
Location: Kosmic Satori
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
Are we even looking at anyone in FA anymore since we just signed Percy? We still have around $10m in cap room I believe since we just cut Leon. I say we make a run for one strong free agent like Vollmer and call it good.


I was wondering the same thing. Hadn't heard any rumors on espn's website. I would rather go for a couple mid tier guys on both sides of the trenches instead of one big name, but signing Vollmer would be pretty alright lol
_________________
Consistent application beats complex programming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group