Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonBEASTon52

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover

He's a long shot matched up against #1 Montana, but Jake the Snake knows how to lead a comeback! Everyone should go vote for him for the lols, let's see if we can pull a Peyton Hillis by voting for our boy. Also Kuechly is matched up against Ray Rice, and Ron Rivera is against Barry Sanders.
HighPointNCKid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

JonBEASTon52 wrote:

He's a long shot matched up against #1 Montana, but Jake the Snake knows how to lead a comeback! Everyone should go vote for him for the lols, let's see if we can pull a Peyton Hillis by voting for our boy. Also Kuechly is matched up against Ray Rice, and Ron Rivera is against Barry Sanders.

You should rethink those words. Jake Delhomme is one of the MOST despised Panthers ever!!!! I laughed when I saw him against Joe Montana. I wouldnt vote for Delhomme against Ryan Leaf and they're both bums!!!
TROJANPANTHER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

HighPointNCKid wrote:
JonBEASTon52 wrote:

You should rethink those words. Jake Delhomme is one of the MOST despised Panthers ever!!!! I laughed when I saw him against Joe Montana. I wouldnt vote for Delhomme against Ryan Leaf and they're both bums!!!

Seriously? You despise Jake Delhomme? Off the top of my head I can think of only one Panther player I legitimately despise, and that guy is in jail for having his girlfriend murdered.

I guess taking the team to a super bowl means nothing anymore, huh?

Rolling Eyes

Carolina Kitten - Sig God.

NFL - Panthers
College - USC, UNM
johnydtarheel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a block button on here? I need it bad

Thanks CK
Impulser12000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so delhomme had a bad game and a bad year. but he also led us to our best years. gotta take the bad with the good. i despise his end but not what he did for us as a whole

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
panther dude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could anyone hate Jake Delhomme? He's my favorite Panther of all time. You cant say he didn't give us great memories and moments.
boondock

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was always on the fence with Jake Delhomme as a player, but overall he's an excellent person.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love either Delhomme or Kuechly to make the Cover, heck I even voted for Rivera, but they are all quite the longshot to make it past the first round let alone win.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
HighPointNCKid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

TROJANPANTHER wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
JonBEASTon52 wrote:

Seriously? You despise Jake Delhomme? Off the top of my head I can think of only one Panther player I legitimately despise, and that guy is in jail for having his girlfriend murdered.

Rolling Eyes

I find it comical when people say that "Delhomme took us to the Super bowl", when we had a dominant defense and a dominant running game. Moose and Smitty in their prime, but Delhomme got credit?? Rolling Eyes All Delhomme was at best was a game manager and he sucked at that too. He didnt just have one bad game??? He had many, many bad games. The Arizona game was the pinnacle of his sucky legacy. Good riddance! I celebrated while he cried at his "surprise cut" press conference like I won the lottery.
faccda01

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

HighPointNCKid wrote:
TROJANPANTHER wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
JonBEASTon52 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I find it comical when people say that "Delhomme took us to the Super bowl", when we had a dominant defense and a dominant running game. Moose and Smitty in their prime, but Delhomme got credit?? Rolling Eyes All Delhomme was at best was a game manager and he sucked at that too. He didnt just have one bad game??? He had many, many bad games. The Arizona game was the pinnacle of his sucky legacy. Good riddance! I celebrated while he cried at his "surprise cut" press conference like I won the lottery.

Sure he had some horrid, horrid performances, but that still doesn't justify the unnecessary hate you have for the guy. The fact is the guy was the QB when we went to the Super Bowl. He may not be Tom Brady, but he was clearly a SB worthy QB at the time, and orchistrated some amazing comebacks that year.

Onto the topic at hand...I'd rather have Delhomme win this than Luke so we don't have a curse to worry about. I was voting against Cam as much as I could last year.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

HighPointNCKid wrote:
TROJANPANTHER wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
JonBEASTon52 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

So we could have gone to the super bowl with Rodney Peete then? I have a hard time believing Jake Delhomme had nothing to do with our super bowl run. Give the man his credit, he helped give this franchise some great moments.
TROJANPANTHER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

HighPointNCKid wrote:
TROJANPANTHER wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
JonBEASTon52 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

So when things went bad it was all his fault, but when they went good they had nothing to do with him?

Seems legit. Rolling Eyes

Carolina Kitten - Sig God.

NFL - Panthers
College - USC, UNM
iknowcool

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Newton is not one of the options. Then again, neither is Calvin Johnson but off first glance, nearly or close to everyone who was on the poll last year and didn't fall off a cliff is an option.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Surprised Newton is not one of the options. Then again, neither is Calvin Johnson but off first glance, nearly or close to everyone who was on the poll last year and didn't fall off a cliff is an option.

Calvin Johnson was on the cover last year, there's no way they would let the same guy be on it 2 years in a row.

But Cam should be on it, really don't understand why Ron Rivera and Jake Delhomme are but Cam isn't? And why not Steve Smith?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Get Kuechly and Delhomme on the cover of Madden! Reply with quote

TROJANPANTHER wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
TROJANPANTHER wrote:
HighPointNCKid wrote:
JonBEASTon52 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

So when things went bad it was all his fault, but when they went good they had nothing to do with him?

Seems legit. Rolling Eyes

More bad times than good times! Minimal credit is due if any! He's a BUM! Cleveland cut him in favor of an undersized, weak armed 3rd rounder in Colt McCoy, but you're right he's superbowl "worthy" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: