Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy for 1st, 7th, and 2014 mid round pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighHopes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Percy Harvin: "I have great respect for everybody in [the Viking] program from top to bottom. Yes we had some bumps in the road, but I respect them and I feel they respected me. Me and Coach Frazier was in direct contact through this whole time, so me and him to this day have a great relationship. It was a good four years but I'm excited to be here."

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Percy_Harvin_finds_his_QB_in_Seattle_I_was_looking_for_that_leader031313

So I was listening to 1500espn radio or whatever online, and they showed that quote. Itd be funny if quotes kept the "Um's in. They probably removed like 25 of those in those 4 sentences.

Doesnt matter, but I donno lol
PurpleMugen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcblack34 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
Percy Harvin: "I have great respect for everybody in [the Viking] program from top to bottom. Yes we had some bumps in the road, but I respect them and I feel they respected me. Me and Coach Frazier was in direct contact through this whole time, so me and him to this day have a great relationship. It was a good four years but I'm excited to be here."

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Percy_Harvin_finds_his_QB_in_Seattle_I_was_looking_for_that_leader031313

Apparently Percy feels that he has a great relationship with any coach he hasn't choked to the ground...

Frazier himself stated himself on numerous occasions that he and Harvin have a great relationship. There is no need to frame it any other way. Ragging on Percy for every little thing has gotten old quickly.

Peppers90 on the sig.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loadholt: "I'd definitely love to be playing with [Percy], but like I said, the business part of football is extremely hard to understand. It's hard to get surprised nowadays; you never know what's going to happen. But I know everybody in this building has one goal in mind, the same goal I have - winning a championship."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_22782894/vikings-phil-loadholt-continuity-helped-convince-him-stay

another teammate speaks out. we'll chalk this one up as a neutral.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

So I was listening to 1500espn radio or whatever online, and they showed that quote. Itd be funny if quotes kept the "Um's in. They probably removed like 25 of those in those 4 sentences.

It was clearly a rehearsed response. Won't go as far as saying he didn't mean anything he said, but his agent obviously had him memorize that statement.

Last edited by SemperFeist on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleMugen wrote:
wcblack34 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

Apparently Percy feels that he has a great relationship with any coach he hasn't choked to the ground...

Frazier himself stated himself on numerous occasions that he and Harvin have a great relationship. There is no need to frame it any other way. Ragging on Percy for every little thing has gotten old quickly.

Because Frazier is the kind of coach who would say anything otherwise?
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFeist wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

It was clearly a rehearsed response. Won't go as far as saying he didn't mean anything he said, but his agent obviously had him memorize that statement.

His agent is a jerk for having him rehearse all those "um's"
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
SemperFeist wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

His agent is a jerk for having him rehearse all those "um's"

It is Joel Segal.
vike daddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whether it was rehearsed or written by someone else or whatever, it doesn't really matter. Percy is on record as saying it, publicly.

so all the crappola about how he felt the Vikings disrespected him can stop now, we have to BELIEVE him!

Very Happy

Webmaster wrote:
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
whether it was rehearsed or written by someone else or whatever, it doesn't really matter. Percy is on record as saying it, publicly.

so all the crappola about how he felt the Vikings disrespected him can stop now, we have to BELIEVE him!

Very Happy

I read it on the internet.

They can't put it online if it isn't true.
vike daddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonjour!

Webmaster wrote:
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcblack34

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleMugen wrote:
wcblack34 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

Right. I should remember that not everyone has a sense of humor.
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PurpleMugen wrote:
Ragging on Percy for every little thing has gotten old quickly.

Sorry, I forgot that's strictly reserved for the Ponder thread.
vike daddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcblack34 wrote:
PurpleMugen wrote:
wcblack34 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

Webmaster wrote:
Kellerman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
wcblack34 wrote:
PurpleMugen wrote:
wcblack34 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

I thought we were advised against posting real-life pictures of ourselves...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: