Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy Harvin Traded to Seahawks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

oldman, are you playing around or did it really happen????? lol

No, I haven't read it anywhere yet. Saw D.J. mention it and started thinking, "did he?"

I can't remember who tweeted it but it was a legit source. Now I can't find it. When I do I will post it here.

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw it was posted by a fake adam schefter twitter account. But someone retweeted it so I didn't look at the twitter name. Sorry guys jumped the gun there.

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
Psychlone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I was hoping they were going to be shackled with a heavier cap hit then that.

Quote:
Profootballtalk.com reports Percy Harvin's new Seahawks deal is worth $67 million over six seasons, with only $14.5 million fully guaranteed.
Another $11 million is guaranteed for injury, but this is a smaller deal than Harvin was probably expecting. It's actually worth just slightly less than Dwayne Bowe's in annual average, making Harvin -- for now -- the NFL's fifth highest paid receiver behind Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, and Bowe. And the low guaranteed total protects the Seahawks. Seattle gave up a draft-pick haul for Harvin, but this looks like a great deal for the club.

Per Roto-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
Damn, I was hoping they were going to be shackled with a heavier cap hit then that.

Quote:
Profootballtalk.com reports Percy Harvin's new Seahawks deal is worth $67 million over six seasons, with only $14.5 million fully guaranteed.
Another $11 million is guaranteed for injury, but this is a smaller deal than Harvin was probably expecting. It's actually worth just slightly less than Dwayne Bowe's in annual average, making Harvin -- for now -- the NFL's fifth highest paid receiver behind Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Wallace, and Bowe. And the low guaranteed total protects the Seahawks. Seattle gave up a draft-pick haul for Harvin, but this looks like a great deal for the club.

Per Roto-

me too. seattle is a smart team though. thats a very good contract for the team imo

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: