Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy Harvin to the Seahawks...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Computer's broken. Won't be able to join you all the offseason festivities this time around. Hopefully i'll be back before the beginning of the season. I'll get on when I can

That said, we have really evolved as a franchise. We were always the team that couldn't pull off a move like this to turn the corner into a contender. This team looks poised for that status for as long as wilson is at the helm. Great time to be a fan. Makes it so sweet after going through the down years, nice to get through the rough with all of you. We're finally among the elite fellas, never thought i'd be able to say that about this team that soon.

Much love to all of you who stuck around

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
hawksman81

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Computer's broken. Won't be able to join you all the offseason festivities this time around. Hopefully i'll be back before the beginning of the season. I'll get on when I can

That said, we have really evolved as a franchise. We were always the team that couldn't pull off a move like this to turn the corner into a contender. This team looks poised for that status for as long as wilson is at the helm. Great time to be a fan. Makes it so sweet after going through the down years, nice to get through the rough with all of you. We're finally among the elite fellas, never thought i'd be able to say that about this team that soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

Sucks man. I hate to here that. Hopefully you'll get everything fixed.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

smart phones Smile

WINTER IS COMING
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Hopefully Harvin didn't openly lie about it.

oh, Percy alwaaaaays tells the truth.

Wink

Earlier on the page:

vike daddy wrote:

Harvin denied reports that he left, in part, because of a falling out with coach Leslie Frazier, saying the two still have a "great relationship."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_22776950/vikings-percy-harvin-calls-trade-blessing-denies-rift

that settles that.

Wink

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Wink

Earlier on the page:

vike daddy wrote:

Harvin denied reports that he left, in part, because of a falling out with coach Leslie Frazier, saying the two still have a "great relationship."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_22776950/vikings-percy-harvin-calls-trade-blessing-denies-rift

that settles that.

Wink

right, that's exactly my point. who KNOWS how Percy really feels about anything!

Very Happy

he has said the following about the Vikings, but this thread should really be more about his new relationship with Seattle:

Harvin: "I have great respect for everybody in [the Viking] program from top to bottom. Yes we had some bumps in the road, but I respect them and I feel they respected me. Me and Coach Frazier was in direct contact through this whole time, so me and him to this day have a great relationship. It was a good four years but I'm excited to be here."

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what's so bad about Percy's comments. I think it's completely realistic that he and Frazier have a fine relationship even after their altercation. They're grown men on a football team, I'm sure they didn't hold it over one another for the long haul.
vike daddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Not sure what's so bad about Percy's comments. I think it's completely realistic that he and Frazier have a fine relationship even after their altercation. They're grown men on a football team, I'm sure they didn't hold it over one another for the long haul.

nothing's bad about Percy's comments about Frazier or the Vikings. not sure why you think anyone else thinks they're negative.

Webmaster wrote:
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

nothing's bad about Percy's comments about Frazier or the Vikings. not sure why you think anyone else thinks they're negative.

I don't know, I feel like you've been in here the entire time telling us all the bad things about Percy, figured their was some negative connotation behind the quote Laughing
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Wink

Earlier on the page:

vike daddy wrote:

that settles that.

Wink

right, that's exactly my point. who KNOWS how Percy really feels about anything!

Very Happy

he has said the following about the Vikings, but this thread should really be more about his new relationship with Seattle:

Harvin: "I have great respect for everybody in [the Viking] program from top to bottom. Yes we had some bumps in the road, but I respect them and I feel they respected me. Me and Coach Frazier was in direct contact through this whole time, so me and him to this day have a great relationship. It was a good four years but I'm excited to be here."

Isn't it a good thing that Harvin doesn't express his feelings at least out in the public? Sounds like behind the scenes he was showing his displeasure with his contract and Ponder.
vike daddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
I don't know, I feel like you've been in here the entire time telling us all the bad things about Percy, figured their was some negative connotation behind the quote Laughing

vike daddy wrote:
here guys, in case you think i am only being critical of Harvin. something for you to hope happens again, in a Seahawk jersey...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYim_cz-OYs

vike daddy wrote:
look, i LIKE Percy Harvin, and will easily state he is a pretty unique playmaker kind of guy. any time he touches the ball, he could go the distance with it. players like that are rare.

vike daddy wrote:
best of fortune to you guys.

Applause

besides these quotes, what i've said is... keep your eyes open when it comes to Harvin. some of your own guys have said worse.

Webmaster wrote:
silus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not worried about Harvin. Russell Wilson is a once in a generation leader.
daineraider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:

? he has played one year. Kind of early for that statement don't ya think?

Sigged by Jamison
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
silus wrote:

if people can say that about Tebow I don't see why it should be any different with Russell Wilson and unlike Tebow Wilson is actually a good QB.
Plush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
silus wrote:

he really is. The entire league raves about him. It doesn't take years to know that someone is a hard worker. That's usually a first impression type of thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 19 of 22

Jump to: