Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Craig Marshall...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Craig Marshall... Reply with quote

Wondering if anyone can give me some insight into Craig Marshall: http://www.nfl.com/player/craigmarshall/2530851/profile

Back in the USF days when I was watching the Bulls because of George Selvie and JPP, Marshall always stood out to me. After JPP, I would say Marshall was the 2nd best pass rusher on that D-Line which generated a ton of pressure. He's got good size at 6'4 280 lbs. USF used him as a DT and DE, IIRC.

Have you guys seen anything you liked out of him in the pre-season snaps he's gotten? Or is he just a bottom of the roster guy that you think will be cut soon (Not sure if he's even still on your roster)...
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly didn't even know he was on our team lol

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Craig Marshall... Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Or is he just a bottom of the roster guy that you think will be cut soon (Not sure if he's even still on your roster)...

Yes.

Most guys probably didnt even know he was on the team Laughing

Not a Knicks fan
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
I honestly didn't even know he was on our team lol

I googled Marshall a couple of months ago to see what team he was on these days. Then recently with Wallace Gilberry re-signing with the Bengals I found out he used to be on the Giants. I knew he was on the Chiefs but apparently he flashed a bit in preseason for you guys but ultimately got cut.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marshall ends up finding success in a part-time role somewhere like Gilberry did. Of course more likely he'll end up doing nothing...
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really remember him flashing at all. Ojomo and Tracy did, but can't remember another DE doing so in scrub time in preseason games.

^Stone85 on the sig^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: