Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13: Jets War Room II - FINAL RESULTS!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
What about Mike Gillislee?

We don't need another RB. We already have 3.
With an injury prone McKnight. I really think we should bid on MG23.
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
What about Mike Gillislee?

We don't need another RB. We already have 3.
With an injury prone McKnight. I really think we should bid on MG23.
We have other positions to address. The #3 RB rarely sees the field to begin with.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
What about Mike Gillislee?

We don't need another RB. We already have 3.
With an injury prone McKnight. I really think we should bid on MG23.
We have other positions to address. The #3 RB rarely sees the field to begin with.
You never know. Powell was continuously hurt last year along with McKnight.
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
What about Mike Gillislee?

We don't need another RB. We already have 3.
With an injury prone McKnight. I really think we should bid on MG23.
We have other positions to address. The #3 RB rarely sees the field to begin with.
You never know. Powell was continuously hurt last year along with McKnight.
Powell only missed two games. McKnight only missed one game, although he was playing injured in several other games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
What about Mike Gillislee?

We don't need another RB. We already have 3.
With an injury prone McKnight. I really think we should bid on MG23.
We have other positions to address. The #3 RB rarely sees the field to begin with.
You never know. Powell was continuously hurt last year along with McKnight.
Powell only missed two games. McKnight only missed one game, although he was playing injured in several other games.
I never said they missed games, but they were nicked up and definitely effected the way the Jets used them.
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I bid on Ryan Otten?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Should I bid on Ryan Otten?
Yes greenie, along with MG23.
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Players I support bids on:

Kenjon Barner
Robert Lester
Michael Williams
Michael Williams
Cobi Hamilton
Mike Gillislee
Knile Davis
Michael Clay
Malliciah Goodman
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
Should I bid on Ryan Otten?
Yes greenie, along with MG23.

Jags took MG23. They had the first pick of the round.

Should we outbid GB on Juszczyk?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JMG


Joined: 23 Dec 2012
Posts: 3220
Location: Columbia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
JMG wrote:
green24 wrote:
Should I bid on Ryan Otten?
Yes greenie, along with MG23.

Jags took MG23. They had the first pick of the round.

Should we outbid GB on Juszczyk?
No, let's not outbid them.
_________________

[]_[] Family
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 8449
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an Otten fan, but oh well.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Boyce in the 6th?

David Akers in FA?

FB in FA?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Josh Boyce in the 6th?

David Akers in FA?

FB in FA?



Greenie imitation: We don't need another WR. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
green24 wrote:
Josh Boyce in the 6th?

David Akers in FA?

FB in FA?



Greenie imitation: We don't need another WR. Cool

Meh. We don't. Think of another position. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
quietjetsket wrote:
green24 wrote:
Josh Boyce in the 6th?

David Akers in FA?

FB in FA?



Greenie imitation: We don't need another WR. Cool

Meh. We don't. Think of another position. Laughing


oh hell... put him in FB. Laughing


TE should be our 6th pick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group