Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Free Agency Thread Reply with quote

With Free Agency among us ... lets keep all the chatter in here, in the past few days there have been a bunch of threads on FAs to consider ... again lets keep that in this thread

Any rumors you hear don't be afraid to post em

Cheers

I'll start it off with a few RUMORS

Quote:
Bills Interested In Danny Amendola

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/03/09/giants-redskins-bills-interested-in-danny-amendola/

Quote:
Bills ... contact Kruger’s Agent

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/03/09/browns-steelers-bills-colts-contact-krugers-agent/

Quote:
Free agent safety Laron Landry is being pursued by several teams including The Buffalo Bills

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/03/09/laron-landry-has-several-teams-very-interested/

Quote:
The Buffalo Bills have contacted the agent for CB Antoine Cason

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/03/08/bills-contact-casons-agent/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not want Landry, he's just too slow and since he won't repair his Achillies there is not point in bringing him in. Liability in coverage at best.

Cason I'd like, we do need more CB depth, and I'd give anything to not have Justin Rogers on the field for another snap.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my mock draft (soon to come) I have us signing Cason and Green from the Chargers to fill our depth holes at CB ad Guard.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
In my mock draft (soon to come) I have us signing Cason and Green from the Chargers to fill our depth holes at CB ad Guard.

Looking forward to it.. Carson can start opposite Gilmore, with McKelvin and Brooks back ups, I can live with that
QuinneyluvsNFL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

Looking forward to it.. Carson can start opposite Gilmore, with McKelvin and Brooks back ups, I can live with that

Nobody want DeAngelo Hall?? Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

A diva CB who's been massively inconsistent his entire career and is on the wrong side of 30? Not really.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

A diva CB who's been massively inconsistent his entire career and is on the wrong side of 30? Not really.
I live in MD and have a few friends who are Skins fans(meaning I watch a decent amount of Skins games) and Deangelo Hall is god awful. He gets burned all the time and gives his receiver so much space. There are much better options in free agency than Deangelo Hall, especially at the price he wants.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
QuinneyluvsNFL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Trentwannabe wrote:

I live in MD and have a few friends who are Skins fans(meaning I watch a decent amount of Skins games) and Deangelo Hall is god awful. He gets burned all the time and gives his receiver so much space. There are much better options in free agency than Deangelo Hall, especially at the price he wants.

I was only joking!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if I should post this here or not but wanted to list some under the radar type players that I think we should take a look at.

WR
Jerome Simpson- May not be totally under the radar, but I feel like he is still a good target. Very athletic, but with the Harvin trade Minnesota may be more inclinded to keep him.

Legedu Naanee- I really like this guys size, and he has the ability to play special teams at the very worst. I think he was barried on the depth chart in both Carolina and San Deigo which hurt his chances.

Ramses Barden- Again another big physical type WR that was truely barried on the Giants depth chart. When he had his shot to shine, he had a couple of nice weeks filling in for Nicks and Cruz at times. I think he just needs a shot to show what he has and would be a nice complement to Stevie.

TE:

David Thomas- Been around the league a while and has played with some other good TE's most recently in New England. I really like his blocking ability and having the New Orleans connection with Marrone could be an option.

Kevin Boss- Injuries have hurt him the past two years, but when healthy his he can be a depenable TE. I think he will come on the cheap with the TE market, and would be a nice option to add to the passing game.

G:

Jake Scott- Have been productive where ever he has been. With Levitre most likely gone I think we need to add at least one guard. He did very well at Philly last year and was even better in Indy. I think he still has a few good years left.

Keith Boothe- While he hasnt started a tone of games for the GMen I like his experience and his ability to possibly start. I think he will come cheaper than most and would be a nice addition again if Levitre walks.

LB:

Larry Grant- Played behind some very good LB's in SF, but I am sure learned quite a lot from those guys. When he has had a chance to play he has been pretty productive and I think he is looking for a shot to start and he could get it here.

CB:

Captain Munnerlyn: I think he is an underrated CB that is just hitting his poetential. Late rd pick worked his way up to starter for Carolina. Again might be looking for a shorter deal to prove his worth. He is a special teams ace and can help in the return game. Might be worth a look.

Feel free to add to the list but there are a couple guys that I think could be had on the cheap and really help this team moving forward.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
BeastM0de23RB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WR - Brandon Gibson may end up in Buffalo. Just a hunch. I'd be happy about that. Anyone remember his game winner against us this year? Crying or Very sad

“Experiences are the chemicals of life with which the philosopher experiments” - M.P.H.
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be a little bit of a shock, but I actually want SS Adrian Wilson here. My biggest reason is especially with Kelsay gone (not that I really care), I think this defense lacks leadership. Mario is a great piece, but I think Adrian Wilson could be like a Brian Dawkins when he went to Denver. He might be 33, but sign him to a 3 year deal, get a developmental guy behind him or let Searcy take some notes, and bring in a locker room leader and possibly an identity to this defense.

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
May be a little bit of a shock, but I actually want SS Adrian Wilson here. My biggest reason is especially with Kelsay gone (not that I really care), I think this defense lacks leadership. Mario is a great piece, but I think Adrian Wilson could be like a Brian Dawkins when he went to Denver. He might be 33, but sign him to a 3 year deal, get a developmental guy behind him or let Searcy take some notes, and bring in a locker room leader and possibly an identity to this defense.

That would be a great signing, and I think he'd play the exact role you described, and do it perfectly.
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:

That would be a great signing, and I think he'd play the exact role you described, and do it perfectly.

I like that too, I just dont know if he would come to Buffalo at this point I think he will be looking for a ring and want to go to a better chance to win. New Englad is my guess.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fitz has reportedly been cut. this will be the last time i will post this glorious image.

take the hit now, both financially and on the W-L record, maybe we can draft jadeveon clowney next year!
Billsfaninptown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates available? Are there any pending free agents visits? Awfully quiet at OBD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: