Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

McKenzie's job so far, is he doing the right thing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhuff24

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do not understand why why everyone is babying. jesus h christ. we have a team full of over paid scrubs. screw dhb screw huff. you seriously think we wont get players to step in for them near their talent level paid way less. al davis left us in cap hell. mckenzie is doing what he can to fix things. its not all gonna happen in one offseason.

what do you guys want? us to sign a bunch of big names? NEWS FLASH the only way big names are gonna come into this mess is if we overpay them. thats the old raiders. this is a new regime. things are gonna turn around but you gotta chill for a quick minute and let things unfold. i guaruntee we have the best draft weve had in a long while this year. even if we take questionable players and everyone whines, i bet it all works out cuz in the end [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] whos getting paid millions? certainly not us posting on this friggin site.

let things play out. let reggie put together a team that will actually have some cap room and draft picks to help improve the team in the future.

good god. all everyone does is complain. SHUT UP

edit: plus im the one that has to change my name now Laughing
Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
And you know this how exactly? Inside source? Crystal ball? Ouigi board?

Know what? That our defense won't be much good again and that DA would prefer better players? You being serious?
ch8878

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Know what? That our defense won't be much good again and that DA would prefer better players? You being serious?

The defence looks better already too me except CB, but they will draft guys, sign rookie free agents, then sign more free agents after teams cut guys.

Again its a long proccess lets just see how it pans out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Who exactly did we lose that did so much for our D? I am having trouble seeing this.. Wheeler racked up tackles, nothing much more. Bryant was a non factor the first 12 games... Huff played CB all year, and adequately at best. Houston was our best defender and is still here, Hanson sadly enough was our best CB except for the 2 games Adams started.

We really didn't have much, haven't lost much. If anything Sims alone will make a positive difference in the run game. And free agency just started, literally. Draft isn't even close.

Are you determined to panic every single day of the year about anything and everything going on? Is just a little bit of patience possible? Damn, even the guy with the Huff username is staying level headed after McKenzie just cut his username.
Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Who exactly did we lose that did so much for our D? I am having trouble seeing this.. Wheeler racked up tackles, nothing much more. Bryant was a non factor the first 12 games... Huff played CB all year, and adequately at best. Houston was our best defender and is still here, Hanson sadly enough was our best CB except for the 2 games Adams started.

We really didn't have much, haven't lost much. If anything Sims alone will make a positive difference in the run game. And free agency just started, literally. Draft isn't even close.

Are you determined to panic every single day of the year about anything and everything going on? Is just a little bit of patience possible? Damn, even the guy with the Huff username is staying level headed after McKenzie just cut his username.

How am I panicking by saying that our defense won't be much good "again"? You know what the word "again" means? This is all apart of the process, so I don't know why you're trying to tell me to be patient...
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

How do you know that this defense will not be filled with talent, as you said. Do you have some insight into how free agency is going to turn out? Do you know exactly who we are going to pick on the defensive side of the ball int he draft? The bottom line is that we have no clue what our defense will look like.

And whining and moaning about it all offseason is going to do nothing to change that. Rolling Eyes

You know what, never mind. Go ahead and spend your time being negative about it. I'm done trying to preach patience and will simply scroll through the whining and complaining at every turn. Have fun with that. Confused

Raider X hooked me with the sig
NickButera

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mhuff24 wrote:
i do not understand why why everyone is babying. jesus h christ. we have a team full of over paid scrubs. screw dhb screw huff. you seriously think we wont get players to step in for them near their talent level paid way less. al davis left us in cap hell. mckenzie is doing what he can to fix things. its not all gonna happen in one offseason.

what do you guys want? us to sign a bunch of big names? NEWS FLASH the only way big names are gonna come into this mess is if we overpay them. thats the old raiders. this is a new regime. things are gonna turn around but you gotta chill for a quick minute and let things unfold. i guaruntee we have the best draft weve had in a long while this year. even if we take questionable players and everyone whines, i bet it all works out cuz in the end [REMOVED BY MODERATOR] whos getting paid millions? certainly not us posting on this friggin site.

let things play out. let reggie put together a team that will actually have some cap room and draft picks to help improve the team in the future.

good god. all everyone does is complain. SHUT UP

edit: plus im the one that has to change my name now Laughing

Understand the frustration. There seems to be a good number of guys here who agree with you. However, please don't try to get around the language filter. Keep the language clean.

I for one am excited by the idea of getting a whole new defensive personnel. It seems to be that not everyone we had was bad, but we just had too many complimentary players and role players, and no one that made players around them better. I think a lot of guys that are leaving us can play very well on other teams that are put together better and have a strong nucleus already in place.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

How do you know that this defense will not be filled with talent, as you said. Do you have some insight into how free agency is going to turn out? Do you know exactly who we are going to pick on the defensive side of the ball int he draft? The bottom line is that we have no clue what our defense will look like.

And whining and moaning about it all offseason is going to do nothing to change that. Rolling Eyes

Because we're rebuilding and this is a process. We're not going to assemble a good defense from one off-season alone. We sucked last season. We're going to suck again. It's not a big deal big boy.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that ain't what you said. You said tht there wouldn't be any talent on this defense. And there is absolutely no way to know that at this point.

But like you say, its whatever. I just choose to look at it differently and won't waste time trying to convince anyone of anything.

Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
But that ain't what you said. You said tht there wouldn't be any talent on this defense. And there is absolutely no way to know that at this point.

But like you say, its whatever. I just choose to look at it differently and won't waste time trying to convince anyone of anything.

I said "little talent". There's no way to know that? Looking at our roster and being realistic is how most Raider fans know that.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

I said "little talent". There's no way to know that? Looking at our roster and being realistic is how most Raider fans know that.

There is no possible way to know what this team will look like right now. We have a new regime that does things that most Raider fans have never even experienced. Like stepping into the modern era to run a team. So no, there is no way to know how this thing is going to be put together.

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk whats going on i just remember last years fa class and i want to hate on reg but it is too early in the offseason.

imho i think deep down davis is just like his dad and will get tired of the losses. we dont even have many good losses.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
idk whats going on i just remember last years fa class and i want to hate on reg but it is too early in the offseason.

imho i think deep down davis is just like his dad and will get tired of the losses. we dont even have many good losses.

with what?
dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

There is no possible way to know what this team will look like right now. We have a new regime that does things that most Raider fans have never even experienced. Like stepping into the modern era to run a team. So no, there is no way to know how this thing is going to be put together.

Why do people keep saying this. Yes nobody here can tell the future. But you make intelligent guesses. What we had last year, who we signed so far, what cap space we have left, how guys we signed have played in the past. It's not hard to determine our defense will still lack the talent to be competitive and will not be where Allen wants it yet. It will improve cause it really is no where to go but up and staying with the same coaches should help to.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
holyghost wrote:
Darkness wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

How am I panicking by saying that our defense won't be much good "again"? You know what the word "again" means? This is all apart of the process, so I don't know why you're trying to tell me to be patient...
OK! Crying it's day 2 of FA geez.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 15 of 37

Jump to: